• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Hi guys,

New avatar that Coreda just randomly PMed me, what a nice guy. It's magical, her dress is transparent so it looks green for me, white on light theme and grey on dark theme.

Witchcraft.

(I wish it was for reals transparent, but hey ho.)

Also:

Ee6zDWO.jpg

:D

Hope peeps is good innit.

MN8A5TL.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ninj... your new avatar... are you okay? Say something if you are okay.

Also, I'm glad to visit GAF after all these years. Even at my horniest, lowest, basest moments, I remain happy knowing that I still come out on top of a good number of people. And that's outright ignoring the whole snitch/don't snitch dilemma, which is complicated enough.

Edit: I don't know why, but this speaks to me

0rpriK6.gif

NinjaBoiX

I'm good Papa, just been pretty busy lately. Thought I'd pop in and say hi.

And yeah, the mind boggles at the social ineptitude of some people. That dude yesterday who was like, "This girl I've admired from afar but never actually talked to is perfect because she's pretty and not a slut even though I don't know her at all. Should I talk to her?"

Dude, if you're so painfully awkward and out of touch with human interaction that you feel the need to ask the internet for validation on whether or not to approach a lady, I'd just leave it well alone. You are clearly a lost cause.

What the hell do you expect people to say?

Just weird. Plain weird.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm good Papa, just been pretty busy lately. Thought I'd pop in and say hi.

And yeah, the mind boggles at the social ineptitude of some people. That dude yesterday who was like, "This girl I've admired from afar but never actually talked to is perfect because she's pretty and not a slut even though I don't know her at all. Should I talk to her?"

Dude, if you're so painfully awkward and out of touch with human interaction that you feel the need to ask the internet for validation on whether or not to approach a lady, I'd just leave it well alone. You are clearly a lost cause.

What the hell do you expect people to say?

Just weird. Plain weird.

Meh, being an awkward fellow myself (mostly reformed, but still) I can feel their pain to a degree. That thread about married men macking out with random girls and being totally ok, though...

NinjaBoiX

Meh, being an awkward fellow myself (mostly reformed, but still) I can feel their pain to a degree. That thread about married men macking out with random girls and being totally ok, though...
I dunno, a one time thing when you're super drunk is just a lapse of judgement imo, I don't think it's that big a deal. Sleeping with someone is a whole different story though, but a drunken kiss as a one time thing isn't all that to me.

Do it regularly and without remorse and I think you need to question your commitment to your relationship.

Context innit.
Angry!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't mind it if we are talking about a non serious relationship, but once married? That's a pretty lowly thing to do, mate. At least if your partner doesn't expect anything of that kind.

NinjaBoiX

I don't mind it if we are talking about a non serious relationship, but once married? That's a pretty lowly thing to do, mate. At least if your partner doesn't expect anything of that kind.
I've never been married, but I've cheated and been cheated on in fairly serious relationships. Just a daft drunken kiss or two, I'd never actually sleep with another girl while I was in a relationship. It resulted in arguments, but we got past it.

I'm not condoning it particularly, but I don't think it's abhorrent either.

NinjaBoiX

I suppose once you're married, you have taken the vows and have a duty to stay faithful.

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

:|

This file does not exist or is not available!

Man, the Minus server struggles are real these days.

[edit]: That gif is suh cyute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serious post or not?

Poe's law in full effect.

Referring to the response obviously. Not the quoted post.

Ugg™

Kater

Banned
This file does not exist or is not available!

Man, the Minus server struggles are real these days.

[edit]: That gif is suh cyute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serious post or not?

Poe's law in full effect.

Referring to the response obviously. Not the quoted post.

Ugg™
Oh, so the thread is active (for the lack of a better word) again? Last time I looked in there it has been dead for hours.

D'awwwww <3

Acid08

Banned
Looking at places to rent more near where I'm going to school(Oakland/Berkeley area) and came across this description of the roommates in one place:

Mona, is queer, sober, and an anarcho-feminist single mom of three; two of whom live with us. Mona & kids are a, multiracial, low-income family. The kids (Bluu'-13 and Raven-15) are super talented, sweet, sensitive, funny, caring, and intelligent people. At times they are typical moody teenagers. Rose-17, is away at college and visits occasionally.

Aren, age 31, is queer with anarcho-punk, social, and eco-justice roots. Their time is mostly spent at school studying Deaf culture and child development, and working at the California School for the Deaf Fremont. Slowly, but surely, they're working their way up to an MSW program.

This the Bay Area y'all.

zeemumu

Another people of Walmart story?

But no, that's never happened to me because white.

When I'm working and one of the customers says something racist, they usually try to recover with "My black friends *insert phrase that has nothing to do with rest of conversation but needs to be in conversation to justify saying 'my black friends*"

I'll let you know when I do!

When I'm working and one of the customers says something racist, they usually try to recover with "My black friends *insert phrase that has nothing to do with rest of conversation but needs to be in conversation to justify saying 'my black friends*"

It's always most important that everyone knows they totally have black friends.

I wonder if you'll be able to take part in that in the new Ass Creed.

I'd almost be tempted then. The French Revolution is such a good setting, I'm just so sick of Ubisoft's by the numbers game design.

zeemumu

It's always most important that everyone knows they totally have black friends.

They seem to have arrived at the conclusion that gaining a black friend grants you an honorary black person card.

I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't worried about whether or not my ethnicity affects my dating life.

AcridMeat

Banned
Looking at places to rent more near where I'm going to school(Oakland/Berkeley area) and came across this description of the roommates in one place:

This the Bay Area y'all.
Even for the bay area, wow. I'm half way through Silicon Valley, holy shit is it awesome. Being from this area it's crazy how much of it isn't even satire, it's just showing how it is down there.

I hate Edgeworth too.

I figure that's a popular opinion.

They seem to have arrived at the conclusion that gaining a black friend grants you an honorary black person card.

I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't worried about whether or not my ethnicity affects my dating life.

It's the same with "I have gay friends"

And the harsh reality is it probably has. Racism is still so prevalent. Even in the gay community which is just too much irony to stomach. Unless you're a white cis gay man, you're generally not viewed as "husband material", gay Asian men are viewed as submissive to white gay men, etc. Ugg™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom