• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via gaming side

ifFZTxYKNlSjW.jpg

Consuming a dark chocolate tim tam right now. Not bad.

AssCreed 2 was the best.

Hopefully Unity will take that crown.

Hopefully enough time has passed that I won't be burned out on Unity when I play it. I went AC2 -> AC3 (ignoring the rest of the triololology) and I got a few hours in and realized that even after 3 years I had still gotten my fill of this gameplay from 2.

Hopefully enough time has passed that I won't be burned out on Unity when I play it. I went AC2 -> AC3 (ignoring the rest of the triololology) and I got a few hours in and realized that even after 3 years I had still gotten my fill of this gameplay from 2.

This has happened to me. I think if I play Unity next year, I will still be burned out. I'm a little scared about the same happening to me and the Arkham series :/

Yeah I played Ass Creed 1 and really really hated it. Borrowed 2 from my friend (at his instance saying it was fantastic) and really loved it. I own Brotherhood on my computer and have played a little of it but just... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Toa TAK

Banned
Ass3 is my favorite though...

This has happened to me. I think if I play Unity next year, I will still be burned out. I'm a little scared about the same happening to me and the Arkham series :/
That's why I didn't pick up Origins and now awaiting the true follow up to City.
AssBro and AssRev are steaming piles of shit

My friend is a HUGE fan and so I always make sure to talk shit about them when we hang out.
I liked AssRev. I feel so bad for your friend. :(

Toa TAK

Banned
AC3 is baaaad.

Origins is really good. If it wasn't so buggy I would say it's unambiguously the best in the series.

You're bad.

I've heard a lot about Origins, but I don't want to jump into it soon. I'm okay with waiting for Rocksteady's game. I remember when games didn't come out annually for big series. The wait makes it better.

Plus it's coming out in summer, so it'll be perfect during that dry season.

Lol, Origins wasn't a yearly release.

2009 - AA
2011 - AC
2013 - AO

AK was going to be 2014 but is now 2015. Next game from WB Montreal (AO devs) is a Suicide Squad game.

Toa TAK

Banned
Lol, Origins wasn't a yearly release.

2009 - AA
2011 - AC
2013 - AO

AK was going to be 2014 but is now 2015. Next game from WB Montreal (AO devs) is a Suicide Squad game.
I know that, but still, it felt TOO SOON.

I dunno what was up with me, but I just didn't feel like picking it up. Don't judge me. I'm getting Knight you damn Australian.

And have you played Destiny yet?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I knew after one multiplayer game of the Destiny Beta that I wasn't going to end up buying the full thing. Which is like the opposite feeling I got from playing the Halo 3 Beta and the Halo: Reach Beta.

Toa TAK

Banned
I played the Destiny beta. Not interested in the full game.

Also I agree milk is better for tim tams but it's nice to change it up sometimes.
Why is that?

Though today is the first time I haven't played it since it came out. Not all about that light armor nonsense.
I still haven't played Origins because I don't want to plug in my PS3
I don't want to plug back my 360 anytime soon, either. But Rogue is coming out soon...
Yeah, I knew after one multiplayer game of the Destiny Beta that I wasn't going to end up buying the full thing. Which is like the opposite feeling I got from playing the Halo 3 Beta and the Halo: Reach Beta.
Those Betas are still some of my favorites to be a part of.

I still <3 Halo Reach. Can't wait to play 3 on TMCC.

Toa TAK

Banned
Didn't grab me. Dinklage sounded like he didn't want to be there and his exposition was sending me to sleep. I don't pay for PS+ or XBL on principle so I would be soloing the game anyway and I have better things to play already.
I get that. I agree that Dinklage really doesn't want to be a part of any of this. Which is a shame.

Kinda.

If the story was good. Or if one existed.
...well

i think we just looked into the future of what happens if we hang out

You and I must've shared that vision.

I might actually buy a second XBO when they bring out some kind of hardware revision in a couple years and use my OG one just as a media centre in the living room. It's so close to being the best media centre ever, with kinect/smart glass making it arguably superior to what I could build with a dedicated media centre PC.

Shame about having hardly any games to play currently. And shame about both consoles being fucking wimpy hardware wise.

I might actually buy a second XBO when they bring out some kind of hardware revision in a couple years and use my OG one just as a media centre in the living room. It's so close to being the best media centre ever, with kinect/smart glass making it arguably superior to what I could build with a dedicated media centre PC.

Shame about having hardly any games to play currently. And shame about both consoles being fucking wimpy hardware wise.

Not like this...

Toa TAK

Banned

What is your job again? How do you get the money? Can you forsake Em and just buy me something like a PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom