• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike OUaT because pairing Mulan with Aurora and such, not to mention flip flopping between the "modern world" and fairy tale land, is just so grating. It's confusing as shit and I HATE Rumple.

zeemumu

and I HATE Rumple.

giphy.gif

Really? Rumple's one of my favorite characters, and he's played by the guy from 28 Weeks Later. I like the Rumple counterpart more than the Mr. Gold counterpart, and the show's made by the Lost crew so the time skips were to be expected.

I could never get into House of Cards. I heard it's good but I got off of the political drama train after 24 and The West Wing.

I dislike OUaT because pairing Mulan with Aurora and such, not to mention flip flopping between the "modern world" and fairy tale land, is just so grating. It's confusing as shit and I HATE Rumple.

Rumple is just so bad

With that fake-nasaly-OOOH-IM-AN-VILLAIN-voice and his stupid hands gestures

:x

Having said that, I'm currently catching up to Season 3's finale

IDK WHY

this show is so much pain.

im also watching Dracula, though. So IDK

zeemumu

R
Having said that, I'm currently catching up to Season 3's finale

IDK WHY

Because deep down you know know that it's secretly entertaining. And, like Lost, you're curious to see how everything will play out even though the story is probably too complex for its own good.

zeemumu

I just looked at the spec comparison for both. I think I'm gonna hang onto my Galaxy S5 and resist the Iphone hype once more.

And I've never played Fire Emblem Awakening. It's on my list of 3DS games to buy along with SSB and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Because deep down you know know that it's secretly entertaining. And, like Lost, you're curious to see how everything will play out even though the story is probably too complex for its own good.

They are all so obsessed with children/ henry in ouat. I think I've never seen a macguffin that's so well and truly been used and overused like food past its expiration date the way they been using him as THE plot motivation for so many of the main characters.

I'm almost at the end, 5 episodes left

zeemumu

They are all so obsessed with children/ henry in ouat. I think I've never seen a macguffin that's so well and truly been used and overused like food past its expiration date the way they been using him as THE plot motivation for so many of the main characters.

I'm almost at the end, 5 episodes left

I'd feel better about him being a plot device if he were a better child actor, like Pan. Hurry up on those last episodes! Season 4 will be starting soon!

I just went with the default male character, does Fire Emblem land approve of gay marriage? :p
Or do you mean I should pair him with one of the other characters? This is my first FE, so I have no idea how this works.

Well Frederick is easily the most OP character in the entire game, and he only gets stronger with a partner. So yes, marry him off. I had my character marry him, but anyone will suffice.

Kater

Banned
I just went with the default male character, does Fire Emblem land approve of gay marriage? :p
The Kingdom of Ylisse sadly does not care about gay marriage, it's treated as non-existent. :(

I hope I can marry my male soldiers in the next title, or else I have to continue to play as a tomboy girl. :/

And yeah, pair Fred of with someone else. I paired him with Lissa in one of my savegames and together they are pretty strong.

Clydefrog

Burned my finger getting something out of the oven again last night. I feel like this is happening more often for some reason. sigh i'm losin' it

TCRS

Banned
Burned my finger getting something out of the oven again last night. I feel like this is happening more often for some reason. sigh i'm losin' it

I almost burnt my hand through my fucking oven mitt. never knew these things wear off, all the heat was getting through. crazy.

Risgroo

Well Frederick is easily the most OP character in the entire game, and he only gets stronger with a partner. So yes, marry him off. I had my character marry him, but anyone will suffice.

Okay, thanks! I guess I'll pair him with Miriel, i think he's into the sexy librarian type.

The Kingdom of Ylisse sadly does not care about gay marriage, it's treated as non-existent. :(

I hope I can marry my male soldiers in the next title, or else I have to continue to play as a tomboy girl. :/
:(
Hopefully they actually learn something from the Tomodachi backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom