• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

D13 was the one that instigated the rebellion, kind of like D12 at the end of Catching Fire.

So nuking D1, for example, wouldn't serve any real purpose. Also D13 was a huge threat, so there's that.

True, but nuking seems like a waste of the resources. They couldn't just send in the death mist? Or drop bombs filled with Tracker Jackers? Damn it, President Snow, why don't you ever think anything through. Then again, he wasn't in charge during that point, so I guess it's not entirely on him.

Where do you suppose Mockingjay Part 1 will end?

zeemumu

What about District 9 with the aliens.

The Hunger Games are limited to North America. I'm not familiar with the South African Hunger Games. The only thing that I know about South Africa is that they're really really racist. Apparently those interviews from the beginning of District 9 (or the source material that it's based on. One of the two) about how people didn't like the aliens were actually just interviews of racist people and they were put into a different context to seem like they were talking about aliens.

True, but nuking seems like a waste of the resources. They couldn't just send in the death mist? Or drop bombs filled with Tracker Jackers? Damn it, President Snow, why don't you ever think anything through. Then again, he wasn't in charge during that point, so I guess it's not entirely on him.

Where do you suppose Mockingjay Part 1 will end?

I dunno, because it's flashy and makes a point?

It'll end when
Peeta strangles Katniss

I'd be in D13 lol

What about District 9 with the aliens.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE SEQUEL?

zeemumu

I dunno, because it's flashy and makes a point?

It'll end when
Peeta strangles Katniss

Isn't that really early on though?
I'd be in D13 lol
Yeah good luck with that
tumblr_n3g9m01JG81qcga5ro1_500.gif

I'd like to believe that The Hunger Games takes place in the same universe as V for Vendetta and the civil war referenced in that movie is actually just the rebellion.

zeemumu

No it happens about halfway through

I don't recall much going on outside of
propaganda wars prior to them rescuing Peeta. The story didn't start picking up until they went on their impromptu assassination mission.

DO IT. I'm absolutely loving it, one of the best games I've played in a long time. Not sure how it compares to the rest of the series though, as this is my first FE :)

I might. I don't know if I can yet. I still need buy a new parking permit and my books.

zeemumu

Going to the fair with a friend tomorrow to eat all of the deep fried food. Damn it, I'm gonna get fat aren't I? Just have to make it through this shift today.

zeemumu

Sandwiches, Sandwiches
Barely even human
Sandwiches, Sandwiches
Bread and meat and cheese
They've got ground beef and swiss
Which means they are delicious
We must ask the chef for more

...never watch Pocahontas on an empty stomach.

AcridMeat

Banned
Went on a hike with a friend. Wasn't expecting us to go basically straight down the mountain and then straight back up. I'm tired as heck.

Turin

Banned
I wish I still sparred. I was pretty good at it. Won two sparring tournament trophies back when I did martial arts.

It's ridiculous fun. I have a fat lip and stiff neck but I'm happy. ^_^

I need to keep my chin down though. My head was snapping back from those sneaky counters. Advil is my savior.

zeemumu

It's ridiculous fun. I have a fat lip and stiff neck but I'm happy. ^_^

I need to keep my chin down though. My head was snapping back from those sneaky counters. Advil is my savior.

My kicking has always been weak so I usually rely on my punching. Back when I did martial arts, sparring tournaments were usually point based, usually during tournaments.

Turin

Banned
My kicking has always been weak so I usually rely on my punching. Back when I did martial arts, sparring tournaments were usually point based, usually during tournaments.

Yeah. My kicking was crap when I tried kickboxing. I was always off balance because the footwork is different from boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom