• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
bKNKwaI.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
I've fantasized about a summer Christmas, at least to experience once. It may be too much of a good thing, at least it gives us something to look forward to when it's crappy outside*.

*Except in California.

TCRS

Banned
do you guys sometimes have an excessive 'I don't give a fuck' day? I had one of those today. I had two slices of bread with cream cheese, tea with actual sugar, a pain au chocolat and a crumble cake for breakfast, ate a large pizza for lunch and had a large portion of kebab and french fries (+salad and roasted pepper) for dinner. I bought a pack of cigarillos and smoked like 10 of them today, which is twice my usual dosage. I spent 20€ on food which is four times my budget.

Today was just a don't give a shit day. going to regret it tomorrow.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
do you guys sometimes have an excessive 'I don't give a fuck' day? I had one of those today. I had two slices of bread with cream cheese, tea with actual sugar, a pain au chocolat and a crumble cake for breakfast, ate a large pizza for lunch and had a large portion of kebab and french fries (+salad and roasted pepper) for dinner. I bought a pack of cigarillos and smoked like 10 of them today, which is twice my usual dosage. I spent 20€ on food which is four times my budget.

Today was just a don't give a shit day. going to regret it tomorrow.

It's called cheat day.

Go and puke your guts out now so you can feel better with yourself, pig.

Don't.

ugh i just got papercut at work :<

i have one of those thin blood thing, so the blood just comes out and out and out even though its a tiny cut

like in horror movies

x__x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom