• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
what kind of caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr

\o/

lol im watching once upon a time in wonderland now :x only 13 episodes! i'll catch up before elsa's here \o/

Renault Megane dci, getting a great deal on it! (second hand)

p12.01renault-megane-SG61RSV.jpg

Binge watching shows to catchup is the best.

I did it with breaking bad before the second half of season 5 came out.

Always leaves a hole in your life once its over though :(

zeemumu

omg i caught up with OUAT

ELSA IS COMING

o__o

why is this show so bad and so addictive at the same time

:x

YEAH! I knew you'd catch up!

I feel really bad for Regina because Emma kinda screwed her over again.

Also, did you notice how they were stealthing around the fact that Snow's actress was pregnant at the time (She married Prince Charming's actor, coincidentally) by giving her huge cloaks and not showing her face when she needed to do something like climb a wall?

Renault Megane dci, getting a great deal on it! (second hand)

Binge watching shows to catchup is the best.

I did it with breaking bad before the second half of season 5 came out.

Always leaves a hole in your life once its over though :(

AAAH Renault Megane DCI

I like that car! NICE ! And grats on awesome deal :D What colour is yours? Black like the pic you linking? Is that actually yours or just a pic off internetz?

Ya binge-catch-up is fun :D

Breaking Bad was awesome \o/

zeemumu, yepyep, i did notice that! XD so cuuuuuuuuute ! oh i didn't know she actually marry Josh Dallas? That's so awesome *____*

and yeah, I feel a bit bad for Regina too :x but i can't take any of the chars too seriously on this show, tbh cuz it's such a staple-cheese kind of show... haha :x

i heard maleficent's returning in some major arc in the next season though, so that's something i can look forward to :D

Maleficent's one of my fav Disney villains <3

Josh, Chilli Cheese????? That's.... that's just wrong, mate! :O

zeemumu

AAAH Renault Megane DCI

zeemumu, yepyep, i did notice that! XD so cuuuuuuuuute ! oh i didn't know she actually marry Josh Dallas? That's so awesome *____*

and yeah, I feel a bit bad for Regina too :x but i can't take any of the chars too seriously on this show, tbh cuz it's such a staple-cheese kind of show... haha :x

i heard maleficent's returning in some major arc in the next season though, so that's something i can look forward to :D

Maleficent's one of my fav Disney villains <3

Yep she's supposed to. The show needed more dragon so that's gonna be awesome.

zeemumu

I'm starting to think that my parents don't know anything about taking care of dogs. Apparently my dad let my dog eat a small piece of chocolate cake the other day while I was gone, which might explain why he's been throwing up lately. They're old enough to know that dogs aren't supposed to eat certain foods.

The_Poet

Banned
AAAH Renault Megane DCI

I like that car! NICE ! And grats on awesome deal :D What colour is yours? Black like the pic you linking? Is that actually yours or just a pic off internetz?

Pic of the internet but the one I'm getting is just like that in black too!

Funky, I was leaning forward about 2 inches from my screen when I scrolled down to that picture.

I then leaned in closer

Had one of those in new york, they are fucking great.

zeemumu

I didn't forget about Comikaze this year. Sweet! I have something to look forward to at the end of October. I'm wondering if I should buy my dad a ticket for his birthday on October 31st since he was really into comic books.

But then again, I'd have to brave LA traffic on a Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom