• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mi53xsAfOp1qa7tl2o1_500.gif

It's like I don't know you anymore, bro.

But Ziggler's so good at getting hit, it's hilarious

WsUi7.gif

dolphfatality.gif

C6Bia.gif

gxZUl.gif

On a separate note, WrassleGAF REALLY hates MCUGAF. Like really really hates us.

Why does the man rocking badass silver shorts keep falling to the ground

Ziggler sells.

IT'S A PUN :D

Because apparently loads of people get banned for trolling MCU threads but other people who they think should be banned for being general dicks don't? I think? Also because Neoxon makes too many threads.

I don't really know anyone who has been banned for trolling MCU threads so it's kind of weird.

Because apparently loads of people get banned for trolling MCU threads but other people who they think should be banned for being general dicks don't? I think? Also because Neoxon makes too many threads.

I don't really know anyone who has been banned for trolling MCU threads so it's kind of weird.

...Huh. Only one I know of being banned is Gonzalez. He really was trolling, though.

Edit: I think Neox should lay back from making all these threads, though. Save it for the GoTG OT, otherwise all of GAF will hate us!

Wazzy

Banned

I liked it quite a bit. I never had an interest in these movies but after this I'm kind of a fan now.

Finnick is soooooo fineeeeeeee. Also
Mags :( and Tick Tock :( and Camo lady :(
Those scenes were actually really sad.

I guess I'll start looking forward to Part 3. Shit got real with that face at the end.

I liked it quite a bit. I never had an interest in these movies but after this I'm kind of a fan now.

I guess I'll start looking forward to Part 3. Shit got real with that face at the end.

!!!!

I always get very a little bit emotional at the beach scene

zeemumu

I felt really bad for
Mags. She got it the worst. The Morphling was pretty sad too.

Em, remind me because it's been a while since I've read Mockingjay: Does Katniss' suit have any abilities or is it just her
voice activated bow?

I hope Anabelle turns out to be a good movie. I'm supposed to go see it with a couple of friends in a few weeks.

Wazzy

Banned
!!!!

I always get very a little bit emotional at the beach scene
Yeah that was really well done.

Also while Liam is hotter, I kind of like Peta(I don't know how to spell his name lol) and Katness together.
I felt really bad for

Em, remind me because it's been a while since I've read Mockingjay: Does Katniss' suit have any abilities or is it just her
voice activated bow?

I hope Anabelle turns out to be a good movie. I'm supposed to go see it with a couple of friends in a few weeks.
She really did. It's even creepier because she can't
scream

I felt really bad for

voice activated bow?

No, it's just
the bow.

Yeah that was really well done.

Also while Liam is hotter, I kind of like Peta(I don't know how to spell his name lol) and Katness together.

Another Everlark fan! SUCK IT, JAKE.

TCRS

Banned
I'm a Coke Zero guy, tbh.

same here, you get used to it. besides getting diet coke at mcdonalds has nothing to do with guilt management but rather with saving your body from 40g (or something) of sugar. the burger and fries are bad enough, no need for all that glucose.

zeemumu

Marvel? Lol.

He had a name? Wow, it really HAS been a long time since I've read that book. The only non-main character tributes that I remember are Thresh and Gloss, and the knife expert who was played by the actress from Orphan.

I had SPOILERS. DO NOT UNBOLD THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MOCKINGJAY.
Prim's deathsplosion
spoiled for me about a week before I read it by some classmates who were casually discussing the book in front of me. I'm worried that the
sewer monsters
won't have good CGI.

He had a name? Wow, it really HAS been a long time since I've read that book. The only non-main character tributes that I remember are Thresh and Gloss, and the knife expert who was played by the actress from Orphan.

I had SPOILERS. DO NOT UNBOLD THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MOCKINGJAY.
Prim's deathsplosion
spoiled for me about a week before I read it by some classmates who were casually discussing the book in front of me. I'm worried that the
sewer monsters
won't have good CGI.

Marvel, Glimmer, Cato, Clove.

Book two has Brutus and Enobaria, Gloss and Cashmere, Johanna, Boggs, Wiress and Beetee, Mags, Finnick, Woof (I lose it at this one every time), Cecelia, Chaff, Seeder.

Wow these are some dumb names

zeemumu

Marvel, Glimmer, Cato, Clove.

Book two has Brutus and Enobaria, Gloss and Cashmere, Johanna, Boggs, Wiress and Beetee, Mags, Finnick, Woof (I lose it at this one every time), Cecelia, Chaff, Seeder.

Wow these are some dumb names

Aren't some of their names relative to the resource that their district is responsible for?

And I've always wondered, was it wise to burn District 13 to the ground to demonstrate their power? It was their weapons development district. That's kind of important. Should've burned down District 1.

I have no idea what I'm doing in Fire Emblem, but I'm actually making some progress.
Just finished chapter 9 :NEGMAN:

Still considering buying this. Haven't played a Fire Emblem since Shadow Dragon.

zeemumu

Well yeah.

But Woof just fucking takes the cake

And I've always wondered, was it wise to burn District 13 to the ground during the rebellion? It was their weapons development district. That's kind of important. Should've burned down District 1. I guess you could make the argument that without 13 the rebels had no weapons, but that should have set the Capitol back years.

According to the map of Panem I'd be living in an unclaimed area of land outside of the Capitol and District 2.

And I've always wondered, was it wise to burn District 13 to the ground during the rebellion? It was their weapons development district. That's kind of important. Should've burned down District 1. I guess you could make the argument that without 13 the rebels had no weapons, but that should have set the Capitol back years.

D13 was the one that instigated the rebellion, kind of like D12 at the end of Catching Fire.

So nuking D1, for example, wouldn't serve any real purpose. Also D13 was a huge threat, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom