• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Probably. I feel bad for her since she had expectations and I didn't want to hurt her, but at the same time it had to be done.

Oh well, this thread is about fun stuff, so let's talk about fun stuff. Like belly stubble. Fucking thing itches.

Probably. I feel bad for her since she had expectations and I didn't want to hurt her, but at the same time it had to be done.

Oh well, this thread is about fun stuff, so let's talk about fun stuff. Like belly stubble. Fucking thing itches.

She'll be alright, Dr. Mantis Toboggan will comfort her.

Happy trails bro

zeemumu

I'm on my third year, too.

I REALLY hate to ask this, since I hate being asked, but what are you studying?

Sorry, fell asleep. I'm studying computer science, but this quarter the only class that I have that's related to my major is a math class that I need as a prerequisite. The rest are GE's.

With that girl? Less than well.

In less than four days I've been at both extremes of the "let's be just friends" talk. I've never been more confused in my entire life.

That first one went through every trick in the book to keep you around. Guilt-tripping, the passive aggressive "I don't really need you anyway" thing, the "this breakup effects you a lot more than me" lie, and the attempt to enter into friends with benefits territory in the hopes that you'll slide into a relationship from there. It always sucks when feelings are one sided and you're on the side with the feelings. I've been there before. But at the same time, if you two didn't click then it's fine if you don't want to continue dating her. At least you didn't string her along. Staying friends with someone that you had feelings for takes a lot out of you.

Kater

Banned
Did you shave your belly hair? Now your hair will grow in and when the whole thing gets removed it will look like those pictures on reddit.

Just saying.

Pikachu-Laughing-in-Tree.gif

Good thing is, you will never need to bring a bowl to put your potato chips in, just put them in the hole in your belly.

I will get some sleep now.

Kater

Banned
It's midnight here in Austria.
Where do you all live?

Well, I know TDM lives in Australia and that it's morning but what about the rest?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The girl I was supposed to see today left me hanging like sausage. Friends are either unavailable or too busy with their SOs.

Today I drink alone.

Hold me, FakeGAF.

Fucking thing sucks.

MutFox

Banned
So this girl I've been dating, I'm taking her to a friends BBQ...
Hope this goes well, as she'll be meeting some of my friends...

Might get awkward as my friends will try and embarass me... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom