• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

What are you gonna go there as?

You're only allowed to dress up for disneyland on Halloween. The others don't allow it because they need to be able to tell the guests apart from the scareactors. Right now I'm waiting in line for the terror tram. After that I have one more maze and then I'm probably done for the night. There's a maze with designs by the contestants in FACE/OFF and Effie appears to have gotten a part time job as an announcer for the purge.

Kater

Banned
You're only allowed to dress up for disneyland on Halloween. The others don't allow it because they need to be able to tell the guests apart from the scareactors. Right now I'm waiting in line for the terror tram. After that I have one more maze and then I'm probably done for the night. There's a maze with designs by the contestants in FACE/OFF and Effie appears to have gotten a part time job as an announcer for the purge.
Who is Effie? And you didn't say as what you go as. :D

If the theme is Horror I would just go as one of the Nighmare Before Christmas characters. Maybe Oogie Boogie or Jack Skellington.

I personally would go as Sally. :)
tumblr_mufpwzbPG41rnr4rko5_250.gif

zeemumu

Who is Effie? And you didn't say as what you go as. :D

Idk. Who in the Disney universe is black? Scar? Effie is from the Hunger Games

I passed a scareactor getting eaten by a zombie and she yelled "Help! He's eating me!" I just walked past them and yelled "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!" Over my shoulder.

Kater

Banned
Idk. Who in the Disney universe is black? Scar? Effie is from the Hunger Games

I passed a scareactor getting eaten by a zombie and she yelled "Help! He's eating me!" I just walked past them and yelled "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!" Over my shoulder.
Wade from Kim Possible and Cobra Bubbles from Lilo and Stitch are both cool characters. But they both don't really fit into the horror theme so I don't know... 🙀

zeemumu

Good morning, GAF.

I thought I'd be tired as hell from yesterday, but I'm actually feeling pretty alright, which is good because I have an 11AM shift today. As a bonus, there's overcast today so I won't instantly be set on fire if I walk outside.

I need to start making final preparations for the beginning of my Fall Quarter of classes on Thursday.

Windam

Scaley member
I thought I'd be tired as hell from yesterday, but I'm actually feeling pretty alright, which is good because I have an 11AM shift today. As a bonus, there's overcast today so I won't instantly be set on fire if I walk outside.

I thought racism ended with Obama becoming Prez?

Kater

Banned
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching the AVGN movie right now and holy shitballs is it bad and also so much better than expected.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm watching the AVGN movie right now and holy shitballs is it bad and also so much better than expected.
That's good to hear, I haven't seen it yet but have been meaning to. Picked up the AVGN platformer yesterday for $.99 on humble bundle though. Man is it balls hard.

well...I could

for a price

Name itttttt

I'll give you Josh's first unborn son! :D

Which city?

Melbourne \o/

and where ARRRRRRRR you, piratekingly? :D

You're 14 hours ahead of me! Are you in Australia?

NO

I am in the future!

I tasted a beer today that is one of the highest rated in the world and apparently costs $100 a case (six four packs, so 24 singles).

WOW

WANTS *____*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom