• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
tumblr_n0j5p7jIAj1s2yegdo1_r1_400.gif

Make my day, mate.

I wonder if Tiddums is also ripped so he can fend off the swole wallabies.

Annie - Ralph Macchio

Putting down my feelings on paper
Secrets that I've never told
With the beating of my heart I surrender
To Ralph, Ralph Macchio

Watching you on screen made it better
Oh-ooh
My teen dream on video
And any other summer lovers
Won't ever
No-oh
Feel like my Romeo

tumblr_inline_ndb6dqNxBE1s14nlv.gif

MutFox

Banned
Morning... So tired... :|

Was at the GF's really late last night, got home, had maybe an hour of sleep,
then work calls around 3am cause there were network issues... :/

It all got fixed, but I need some sleep.

ALSO
Karate Kid 1 is the best!
THE BEST AROUND

AcridMeat

Banned
God, Kirby is such a good smash character
HELL YEAH! Still one of my fondest gaming memories was someone's birthday party where we played a crapload of smash bros on 64. It was my first time playing it and another kid was dominating us. Well I was Kirby and I pimpslapped his Pikachu when we were the final 2 one game. Felt amazing.
This conversation reminds me that I still have to taste the apparent ambrosia called TimTams.
Tim Tams are the mother fucking best. I heard there's some Keebler(?) product in the states that is supposedly a rebranded Tim Tams? But I still have never gotten it since coming back to the states. I miss them every day.

edit:They are available for sale in the US, distributed by Pepperidge Farm, and mainly available at Target stores.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

zeemumu

Thanks! Im gonna put it in a coffin shaped present with the rest of the stuff and put a marker in its hand and write something all over the inside of the box. Im thinking of writing "Miss me?" All over the inside like the doll from The Conjuring.

970 is current king of perf/money/watt, but 960 is expected to be announced/released very soon. 760 may drop more in price once that happens, and the 960 *could* be awesome (we'll have to wait and see).

Man it feels like it's been forever since i got my 7870. Things a fuckin champ tho. Runs 3 monitors at 5760x1080 without a hitch, and gaming at 1920x1080 is easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom