• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

That Dash-Con thread is priceless. Made my night. But I have a busy day tomorrow so I have to head to bed. Goodnight everyone! I'll be back for the Smash Bros character reveal tomorrow!

Windam

Scaley member
My stomach is fucked. I'm hungry but I still have that nasty hangover feeling in it. I also feel a cold coming on. This will be a fun week.

FML.

MutFox

Banned
proud_charmander_by_kol98d525yi2.png

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm going to miss 2 player pinball with Acid.

I won't miss that pizza though. Good going down, horrible internal demon terrors while down. It was good.

Acid08

Banned
Why am I enjoying True Blood so much. It's so bad yet I can't stop watching it
Real talk, I was way into that show for the first two and a half seasons. Then some light flicked on in my head and I was like "wait what the fuck am I doing" and stopped watching :p

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Ayo Kitty Cat!

*hi-5's*
This is entirely your fault. I feel you need to know this.
Real talk, I was way into that show for the first two and a half seasons. Then some light flicked on in my head and I was like "wait what the fuck am I doing" and stopped watching :p

I'm on season 3. It's still bad. Seen part of s4 previously and know it doesn't get any better. But I must finish it. Just like Dexter.

Turin

Banned
Never really watched Dexter, if I were to watch it, what season should I stop at?

Season 4 most likely. MABY season 5. It wasn't horrible but a serious disappointment coming off of 4 and pretty average overall.

Whatever you do, do not under any circumstances watch the Scott Buck run seasons(6,7,8).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My thristlings.

Lit some candles and hold a vigil, for I'm going to check on an old ex and see what she's up to.

I predict a badass stiletto to my face, but a thristy man gotta do what a thristy man gotta do.

The_Poet

Banned
My thristlings.

Lit some candles and hold a vigil, for I'm going to check on an old ex and see what she's up to.

I predict a badass stiletto to my face, but a thristy man gotta do what a thristy man gotta do.

Some people pay good money for a stiletto to the face

Halo 2

Banned
You know that the fungus from The Last of Us is real? It specializes itself to infect certain insects, and an ant colony will quarantine an ant outside of the colony if it's infected.

Oh no, I missed Lucian's visit!
I watched the BBC series called life where they showed it taking over an ant, so freaky.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Does not wanting to either flirt, date or sleep with a girl who recently had a mental breakdown make me a bad person?

Linius

I've played the first two eps of The Wolf Among Us. I have downloaded and installed the other three yesterday. Also bought the season pass for the second season of The Walking Dead on the cheap. Was 7,50 euros on XBLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom