• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
it's the way to corpsefuck without actually corpsefucking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

main-qimg-412a8d4a1bd5d64749d90efa2b706836

Don't judge me, like you guys haven't had wired fucking sex at some point.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Good afternoon.

Jobbs

Banned
Tell the story. Tell the story. Tell the story.

He did exactly what I described.

what happened to the swelling btw? was it really from sex?

also shut up. you only insult sex becase you have sex. :mad:

Some apparent allergic reaction to something mysterious. I got meds and it has improved. Doctor drew blood for tests.

And boy.. regarding that... I have such an interesting conundrum but I'm a little hesitant to even tell it because it could make me look bad

Misha

Banned
@floaton btw everytime i use words like those, the intention is hyperbole. I rarely compare my opinions to other people's seriously (though I'm apparently increasingly bad at making that obvious)

FloatOn

@floaton btw everytime i use words like those, the intention is hyperbole. I rarely compare my opinions to other people's seriously (though I'm apparently increasingly bad at making that obvious)

I kind of just wish people would say what they mean

it would make life so much simpler

do you think romance is overrated?

completely.

I was lying when I said this earlier by the way. And so my response to Misha makes me a complete hypocrite here.

Halcyon

I compare my opinions to GAF to reaffirm my disdain for the random gaffer. It makes me feel good when I remember how much better I am than everybody.

Misha

Banned
things could always get worse so there is no need to keep worrying is a good motto
btw what was your old username again? i remember when your name changed (with the parenthesis and all) but i forget what it used to be
I kind of just wish people would say what they mean

it would make life so much simpler

that isn't fun though. fun is arguing for 5 pages about nothing important

He did exactly what I described.

Some apparent allergic reaction to something mysterious. I got meds and it has improved. Doctor drew blood for tests.

And boy.. regarding that... I have such an interesting conundrum but I'm a little hesitant to even tell it because it could make me look bad

tell us tell us tell us

FloatOn

I compare my opinions to GAF to reaffirm my disdain for the random gaffer. It makes me feel good when I remember how much better I am than everybody.

I think this is why we get along. I generally feel superior to most people I come in contact with too.

I'm lying again

marrec

Banned
I refuse to be sad for any of you sad-sacks.

This isn't actually true; I want everyone to have as much love/sex as they want.

Speaking of, I might actually be heading up to your neck of the woods at some point this year if our customer finally gets off their ass.

Speaking of, I might actually be heading up to your neck of the woods at some point this year if our customer finally gets off their ass.

Excellent. I will have to take you to one of several nearby dive-bars or for the local delicacy— the donair. Your gut fauna will revolt, but whatever.

Today in irrational pet peeves, my inbox counter at the top of the page just hit the same number as my graphics card model, so suddenly instead of being a random number it has meaning and that's all I keep thinking about when occasionally glancing up there.

It's overrated in the idea that people think your life is worthless without it, but overall it's nice to have a companion so *shrug*

I think I agree very much with this. I don't need romance but right now I need my boyfriend. When I fell in love with him I wanted to share life with him. Before that I honestly didn't care, and didn't even want to fall in love.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Guys I am making STIR FRY!!!

Jobbs

Banned
tell us tell us tell us

uhh.. to put it as briefly as possible...

she said something that struck me as casually racist.. and she used the word "faggy" once... (I immediately said I don't like that word, and she backed away from it, but the red flag remains)

but she's hot.. so...

that's what we call a conundrum
conundrum.jpg

she said something that struck me as casually racist.. and she used the word "faggy" once... (I immediately said I don't like that word, and she backed away from it, but the red flag remains)

but she's hot.. so...

conundrum.jpg

what's "casually racist"?

but she's hot.. so...

people can change, especially with this kind of thing. I wouldn't give up on her so quickly.

Jobbs

Banned
what's "casually racist"?

Her mom hired two guys to build a fence in her yard, and she was complaining about them doing a bad job. She said "the lazy black guys" as if "black" was a relevant part of the conversation -- She could have just said "lazy guys". It made my racism sense tingle.

FloatOn

I'm extremely cynical right now about love/romance but I do enjoy when people find whatever makes them happy so good on you LTP.

@Jobbs: I think you know the right thing to do. If she let something like that casually slip that is a telltale sign of some underlying issues. So I guess my unsolicited advice would be to have your fun but end things sooner rather than later. You don't want to string this lass along.

Misha

Banned
Her mom hired two guys to build a fence in her yard, and she was complaining about them doing a bad job. She said "the lazy black guys" as if "black" was a relevant part of the conversation -- She could have just said "lazy guys". It made my racism sense tingle.

sounds potentially minor. keep an eye on it but maybe in the long run explain to her why thats not good. a lot of people don't have the environment where they learn those things and keep hearing them from other people they know (though thats also where straight up racism largely comes from but theres an element of malice in there which there might be here but its hard to tell at this point)

reminds me, i was playing video games with my friend and his online buddy and apparently his online buddy mentioned something about "jew gold" which apparently he's allowed to say because their other friend is jewish :|
gonna have to explain to my friend that thats not good and i'm uncomfortable around people that would talk that way

wow okay. she really doesn't seem too bright on the political correctness side.

FloatOn

I basically have a zero tolerance policy on actual hate on any people group. So yeah, that wouldn't fly with me at all despite the sexy sex.

marrec

Banned
I'm extremely cynical right now about love/romance but I do enjoy when people find whatever makes them happy so good on you LTP.

@Jobbs: I think you know the right thing to do. If she let something like that casually slip that is a telltale sign of some underlying issues. So I guess my unsolicited advice would be to have your fun but end things sooner rather than later. You don't want to string this lass along.

Nah come on, people aren't fixed in stone from the moment they're born. They can have ignorant or wrong views that change over time.

Jobbs shouldn't make it his priority to "fix" her, but if he genuinely enjoys her company then these transgressions are no reason to head for the hills so quickly.

Halcyon

Nah come on, people aren't fixed in stone from the moment they're born. They can have ignorant or wrong views that change over time.

Jobbs shouldn't make it his priority to "fix" her, but if he genuinely enjoys her company then these transgressions are no reason to head for the hills so quickly.

In Float's defense, this woman clearly has judgement issues if she's letting Jobbs slobber all over her taint.

zing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom