• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I'am still shocked that the Blues beat the BlackHawks last night :0
its very un-blues like
What is happening to this country when our athletes can't openly shit on the queers anymore?

#Trump2016

First the sjws took away their ability to throw bananas at black players and now they're requiring them to treat gays with respect. What's next? Not being able to insult someone for playing like a girl?

Jobbs

Banned
If she mentions Trump positively, you should probably bail.

We haven't really discussed politics much because this is a topic I actively avoid, but I get the feeling she's a bit right-wing-ish (honestly I could be wrong about that, but it's just a sense I've gotten)

Because of this I'm going to even more actively avoid the topic and if Trump comes up somehow I'm going to plug my ears and run out of the room.

Her being a Trump supporter would make this go from a conundrum to a superundrum

Jobbs

Banned
I love how this thread finds new ways to go back to ass nibbling.

sometimes you have no choice

ColossalNaturalIaerismetalmark.gif

Misha

Banned
Actually I might switch from my letang avatar early due to his hit last game. That was pretty awful

edit: done

Jobbs

Banned
I believe there's going to be some Ghost Song coverage in the May Game Informer issue. I don't know exactly how big or how much.

Plus this could be totally wrong if for some reason it ends up cut or whatever. Just going by what one of their people just told me.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
good advice peepz, thanks! nakedness and underwear seem to be key. and yes, I probably should not worry about being nervous and focus on making it interesting for others instead. boring presentations feel like dying, I remember that myself.

but he's still wearing the hat, right? *o*

Just the hat.

Misha

Banned
I believe there's going to be some Ghost Song coverage in the May Game Informer issue. I don't know exactly how big or how much.

Plus this could be totally wrong if for some reason it ends up cut or whatever. Just going by what one of their people just told me.

any news on when your youtuber friend will do their video?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This would be the last thread I'd show to aliens wanting to judge the worthiness of humanity.

Jobbs

Banned
any news on when your youtuber friend will do their video?

It didn't pan out quite as he told me it would.

It was a joint video between two youtubers to discuss several "Dark Souls-ish" games. One of the youtubers was much bigger than the other. I was dealing directly with the smaller of the two, and he was telling me that the video was going to appear on both channels.

But it only appeared on one channel - his.

I'm not complaining since it's nice to have anyone cover or talk about the game, I guess plans just changed for whatever reason. But I was a bit disappointed.

Misha

Banned
It didn't pan out quite as he told me it would.

It was a joint video between two youtubers to discuss several "Dark Souls-ish" games. One of the youtubers was much bigger than the other. I was dealing directly with the smaller of the two, and he was telling me that the video was going to appear on both channels.

But it only appeared on one channel - his.

I'm not complaining since it's nice to have anyone cover or talk about the game, I guess plans just changed for whatever reason. But I was a bit disappointed.

oh I see. hey he's still a pretty big channel though. but why does he talk like every youtube gamer who does lists? its weird

FloatOn

My work day ended in a two hour meeting. It put me out of the office 30 minutes later than normal which caused me to hit traffic at the worst possible time. It took me 40 fucking minutes to get home. I just finished eating. I'm exhausted and I just want to stay on the couch until I return to the dust

Jobbs

Banned
Haley Bennet about to be everywhere. Gotta love when Hollywood picks one It Girl.

I actually know who this is. I saw her in some slasher movie where weirdo cultists invade her campus and then she ends up killing them all. It was pretty great.

I remember thinking "I think she's going places"

My work day ended in a two hour meeting. It put me out of the office 30 minutes later than normal which caused me to hit traffic at the worst possible time. It took me 40 fucking minutes to get home. I just finished eating. I'm exhausted and I just want to stay on the couch until I return to the dust

Float.

Imagine she's racist.

What do you do?

jessica-alba-come-to-bed.gif

"I hate black people teehee! Come to bed!"

ryseing

I actually know who this is. I saw her in some slasher movie where weirdo cultists invade her campus and then she ends up killing them all. It was pretty great.

I remember thinking "I think she's going places"
"

She's also in The Girl on the Train adaptation, which reminds me I need to finish that thing.

FloatOn

Float.

Imagine she's racist.

What do you do?

jessica-alba-come-to-bed.gif

"I hate black people teehee! Come to bed!"

1) I'm going to need to see pics of your hot nurse to see if this an accurate equivalent. Somehow I doubt it.

2) if racist Jessica Alba were ever to be in the situation you just described I would do two things. First, fuck her until my dick fell off. Second, chastise her for her hateful ways.

TL;DR - hit it and quit it

She's also in The Girl on the Train adaptation, which reminds me I need to finish that thing.

Such an underwhelming book. Very formulaic with nothing really going for it. I don't regret reading it, but god it could have been executed a hell of a lot better. Largely a bore for something meant to be a thriller.

I hope the film is able to improve it.

Jobbs

Banned
1) I'm going to need to see pics of your hot nurse to see if this an accurate equivalent. Somehow I doubt it.

2) if racist Jessica Alba were ever to be in the situation you just described I would do two things. First, fuck her until my dick fell off. Second, chastise her for her hateful ways.

Is that ethical???

And no I was just posing you with a fun hypothetical question, I'm not saying anyone looks like anyone else

Just got home and my umbrella has been delivered a day early! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you going to fuck it? Will it fit? I thought lenny face = sexual context

Throws down the gauntlet at the slightest hint of racism. Doesn't mind being hugely sexist.

impressive-very-nice.gif

Are you going to fuck it? Will it fit? I thought lenny face = sexual context

I was trying to be clever and subtle. Pay more attention to every word I ever say and log it so you can use it in future contexts. Is that too much to ask!? :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=200924310#post200924310

FloatOn

Is that ethical???

And no I was just posing you with a fun hypothetical question, I'm not saying anyone looks like anyone else

If she wants the d I'll give her the d. I'm not obliged to stick around after if she is a hateful cunt.

It would be unethical if I made it into anything more than a one night stand or gave her reason to think it was anything more than sex.

Throws down the gauntlet at the slightest hint of racism. Doesn't mind being hugely sexist.

impressive-very-nice.gif

Hold the fucking phone. How exactly was that hugely sexist? A hypothetical girl initiating sex can't hold me hostage

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
argh, my feathers are legitimately ruffled. I think this is the first time any one has ever called me sexist.
An old friend of mine called me this for a really stupid reason and then cut all ties with me for a while afterward.

It hurt. Bad.

I don't think I was though. Long story short, I was once talking about how my bad experiences with my mom growing up and then later with my ex who literally psychologically tortured me made me apprehensive around women, and then when I later decried militant feminists (read: the tumblr variant) for being too radical, she called me a misogynist for it and started berating me for every little thing I did.

For some people, labels supercede good judgement when it comes to ascertaining your character.

Basically, I feel you.

SolVanderlyn

FUME5

made of bologna

$79.99

*waits for funky papa to correct Jobbs about European cities*

Zippers/apertures at strategic places, bondage themed, overtly flashy/trashy in a "I'm here, ravish me" kind of way...

Just use your imagination to envision the opposite of granny knickers.

But that's standard lingerie...

Hahahah

Did some grinding last night in the area outside the Void Watchers, so many times I'd get summoned, the dude would skip the cutscene and I'd be stuck outside the fog wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom