• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm a simple man with simple tastes. I mean, I love fine and tasteful lingerie (the kind that will halve your salary) but something like some trashy neon mesh bodysuit and some equally trashy ankle shoes will also do it for me. Phroar.

Edit: here I fucking am, top page shame.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm a simple man with simple tastes. I mean, I love fine and tasteful lingerie (the kind that will halve your salary) but something like some trashy neon mesh bodysuit and some equally trashy ankle shoes will also do it for me. Phroar.

:: assigns tag ::

Likes trashy neon mesh bodysuits and ketchup and hot dogs

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm a fan of striped shirts and jeans.

I guess maybe I'm a little too simple.

ryseing

Such an underwhelming book. Very formulaic with nothing really going for it. I don't regret reading it, but god it could have been executed a hell of a lot better. Largely a bore for something meant to be a thriller.

I hope the film is able to improve it.

And now you're reminding me why I haven't finished the thing. I would like to see the movie so I'll slog through it anyway. The cast is quite impressive.

Xiao Hu

The idiotic thing about me starving is that I had plenty of time to have breakfast. Instead I stayed in bed to read this very fucking thread and then took a shower. I'm a bloody catastrophe of a man...

PirateKing

Come back to Fake to see you guys talk about fetishes. This place hasn't changed :')

Jobbs

Banned
uzPmxip.jpg

Come back to Fake to see you guys talk about fetishes. This place hasn't changed :')

this happened

Xiao Hu

Bought some steamed buns at the canteen that taste very dry. Shittiest breakfast ever. Lunch can't come soon enough or I just skip the next class.
Hail, Satan!

My anus is deep and true. It provides the meaning of life.

At this rate, it's more famous than Em and I demand the next thread be dedicated to its magnificence.

AcridMeat

Banned
It took me 40 minutes just to leave the city, and I left at 6:30. Kill me.

Also meeting friend from high school at 8. Holy shit and I have to wake up at 6:40 tomorrow. WHAT AM I DOING?!

AND going out tomorrow night.

...ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

These tacos are good at least.

Also LUUUUUUUDAAAAAAAAAAAAA I don't care about weed but I like Ludacris.
went to wawa for lunch and candy

ended up snagging these addictive little bastards

51Uwk0AqRQL._SY355_.jpg
Ooh may have to try those sometime. I tend to get these recently.
912C3gsrJ1L._SY355_.jpg

Note: not the 6lb bag.

Ahhhhhhhh, I got a haircut today and my head actually feels lighter and cooler without that mop on me. The person cutting my hair even commented on it since the sun was out in full force today.

"Your hair is so hot. It's like a solar panel..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom