• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
aifEoIO.jpg

top of the page....nice......

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is it weird that I find piggish tendencies weirdly attractive

cjwBOEn.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's because she can't turn around and give you shit for doing the same thing.
There is a deep level of psychology to this I had not considered.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I would be Hufflepuff for sure, just drinking brewskis, hanging out playing guitar while wearing a poncho and talking about everything and nothing.

fuck...okay though....

hufflepuff is all about loyalty and dedication. check. they're friendly (I'm actually nice irl). check. they put others first. check check.

slytherin is all about cunning and ambition. super check. resourcefulness. god if this ain't me I swear

gryffindor is for brave people. i don't know if I'm brave, but they'd def. start a fight for something they believe in. CHEEEEEEECK. they're fiery and bold. checkcheckcheck.

ravenclaw....I'm smart, but I don't think I have a love for learning. I'm more about learning to accomplish my goals as opposed to just knowing shit for the fun of it. ravenclaw's learn because they want to, slytherin's learn because they need to.

SolVanderlyn

just curious, why?

i think i might be either a hufflepuff or a slytherin honestly lmao, although i can definitely see gryffindor
I can see Slytherin in the fact that you seem ambitious and determined.

I can see Hufflepuff in that you care for your friends.

But what shows through most brightly is your absolute passion for things, which seems to fit most with Gryffindor.

This perception is based only from the limited interaction I have in this thread.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont see where I fit in the Harry Potter thing. Then again I dont give a fuck about HP.

Im Piper Halliwell tho.
e665ad59b5.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tight leather pants seem impractical and uncomfortable.

I can see Slytherin in the fact that you seem ambitious and determined.

I can see Hufflepuff in that you care for your friends.

But what shows through most brightly is your absolute passion for things, which seems to fit most with Gryffindor.

This perception is based only from the limited interaction I have in this thread.

you might be right. and I'm a leo too....

fuck I'm so confused

SolVanderlyn

I'd sort myself into Slytherin, with Ravenclaw a close second. Too mysterious and cunning for those other houses.

P.S. Merlin was in Slytherin and was a good guy, so it's not the "evil house"

MutFox

Banned
Tight leather pants seem impractical and uncomfortable.
I have some tightish leather pants...
Though they have armour inside.
For my motorcycle... :p

Armour might be good for the zombie apocalypse.
Have an armoured leather Jacket that attaches to the pants.
Also have armoured leather gloves with titanium knuckles.
Always wondered if I could punch through a car window... :D

I find that hard to believe. Your tyranny here is just continuing irl.

Lmao since when have I been a tyrant here

I'd sort myself into Slytherin, with Ravenclaw a close second. Too mysterious and cunning for those other houses.

P.S. Merlin was in Slytherin and was a good guy, so it's not the "evil house"

It's about cunning, resourcefulness, taking care of your own. All the bad guys are slytherin because those traits are common among antagonists, but it doesn't make all slytherin's bad.

FUME5

I have some tightish leather pants...
Though they have armour inside.
For my motorcycle... :p

Armour might be good for the zombie apocalypse.
Have an armoured leather Jacket that attaches to the pants.
Also have armoured leather gloves with titanium knuckles.
Always wondered if I could punch through a car window... :D

If you can't punch through a car window wearing gloves with titanium knuckles then you should be ashamed of yourself.

1252436377_breaking-windshield-with-head.gif

Single again? Have your boys forgiven you?

Actually turns out she didn't cheat and could prove it. I never would have believed it if someone wasn't taking videos of the party. So that kind of put me in the dog house for awhile but we've been good since like two days after the whole thing (besides her giving me shit for not trusting her but come on, no one would believe that shit). Nah, I still don't really see the guys anymore but she doesn't get pissed when I play some video games anymore while she watches Netflix lmao

FUME5

Actually turns out she didn't cheat and could prove it. I never would have believed it if someone wasn't taking videos of the party. So that kind of put me in the dog house for awhile but we've been good for awhile now. Nah, I still don't really see the guys anymore but she doesn't get pissed when I play some video games anymore while she watches Netflix lmao

MarkColemanVictory.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom