• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tence should I go out and eat McDonalds or Guzman y Gomez or other?

Boyfriend was laughing at me because I kept dying in Dark Souls. So I handed him the controller for a laugh and then of course he beats the boss I was stuck on in his first try. I think it's time for me to accept that I suck at video games.

what'd you get?

brb, gonna go take a crap. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

this one (probably NSFW)
https://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V446385_OM_F.jpg

I fixed the OP a lil

It's good.

i wish all girls had big noses.

Why. Where would the fun be in everyone looking the same? :)

Since y'all keep photoshopping me into shit and making gifs

does this mean I'm famous

Yes.

what hogwarts house do you think i'd be in

Slytherin. Most of the tests put me in Ravenclaw but those tests are rigged. They know people generally want to be a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw so they make that result more common.

Just seen this

Why do I always get forgotten :c

Yeah but you have a member tag and I don't.
blame Zeemumu! :O

I made it generic, so everyone who feels guilty of slighting me will see him- or herself in this picture :p

Too bad. It didn't work. I just see some bald man. >:)

Appointment today.

Confusion and anxiety surrounds me.

You've got this. It's probably going to be awkward but you'll be glad you did it!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The last time I had some form of counciling or therapy was about ten years ago. I hated it then, I'll hate it now. I'm just sick of being this way.
I hated it when I got it too, and I probably still would, but sometimes you need it, man. It's like going to the doctor. That sucks, too. But sometimes, if you don't, you die.

The last time I had some form of counciling or therapy was about ten years ago. I hated it then, I'll hate it now. I'm just sick of being this way.

With therapy you mostly only get out of it what you put into it. I have a mentor who's basically my therapist and she's much better at helping me whenever I open up more and accept what she has to say.

This isn't to say that it'll be easy, nor that I fully understand what you're going through. It's not and I don't. But you have to want to change... therapists can't make you change.

FUME5

After I'd fucked my back I was sent to a psychiatrist (psychologist? My psych friends would kill me for this) who after 3 sessions diagnosed me with depression.

I told him, well, to go fuck himself, stormed out and never returned.

Fucking tell me that just because my back's busted my mind is weak?

In my defence, I was 20, an idiot, and depressed.

Of course you don't like it Symphonia, but if I wasn't a dickhead by refusing the help, I would have sorted a lot of things out much earlier than I did.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's 10:41am over here. I still need to have breakfast.

TK45e9k.gif

Have some donuts, y'all. Feel the love. Chill your tits and enjoy this pleasant day. It'll be fine.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's 10:41am over here. I still need to have breakfast.

TK45e9k.gif

Have some donuts, y'all. Feel the love. Chill your tits and enjoy this pleasant day. It'll be fine.
Dracula-Halloween-Donuts.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Oh. Yeah I knew that. I've seen tons of cute lingerie

giphy.gif

FUME5

Man, no-one is really asking for lacy dick huggers....there's a large market for lacy dick huggers, isn't there.

EDIT

You complain about the lack of cute lingerie for men, that's the obvious end-game, lacy dick huggers.

I just got an promotional email from the old garbage site that I don't have to deal with anymore, saying that the new version "is a great deal easier to use"

I feel like I should be offended

Jobbs

Banned
Got through about half of Aliens...

That's really cute! I think cute bras is one of the things I miss most about my pre mom bod. I have a much more limited selection with these goddammit things now. Though I have gotten a few cute things from Fredericks

It's nice but it also kinda just looks like a fuckin' bra to me. Maybe that's a symptom of being a guy. But if it's comfy I guess that's a huge plus.

burn this page

I don't know Ceallach all that well but I do know If I were her child, I would feel pretty secure in knowing my mom has proper knowledge on defending herself and has proper firearm training.

in short: Ceallach's kid 18 yr Birthday party is gonna so hella good.

Halcyon

Got through about half of Aliens...

It's nice but it also kinda just looks like a fuckin' bra to me. Maybe that's a symptom of being a guy. But if it's comfy I guess that's a huge plus.

burn this page

I'm going to live vicariously through your penis.

Was it the whole spitting acid in people's faces that got the juices flowing for you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom