• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he thought you were really cranky...like in those Snickers commercials.

No he texted me and I was all ummmmmmmmmm okay if you say so (but obviously more polite than that)

It was super thoughtful though, he's awesome. He obviously cares about his airmen and it makes my job just a little less shitty

That's really cute! I think cute bras is one of the things I miss most about my pre mom bod. I have a much more limited selection with these goddammit things now. Though I have gotten a few cute things from Fredericks

This reminds me I need to go bra shopping

Listen I just fix the planes I'm not a loadmaster

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
L59fLL1.jpg

*books furiously*

Jobbs

Banned
I love you, too Jobbsy

aww at least someone does! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going to live vicariously through your penis.

Was it the whole spitting acid in people's faces that got the juices flowing for you two.

It's hard to experience action horror and reflect on the cultural significance of a film while someone keeps trying to grab your dick.

I remember hearing Bill Paxton's "Game over, man!" stuff when I gave up on paying attention to the movie, and new associations with the classic scene have been forged. Holy shit do I need to brush my teeth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:: getting up out of couch ::

Yeah we wouldn't want to offend hypothetical racist Jessica Alba

I don't think you're a sexist, I doubt anyone does! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jobbs

Banned
Definitely not as awful as stripping yourself of all clothes sans the socks*.

There's nothing less sexy than a naked person in their socks. SPECIALLY if they are ankle ones. No. Just no.

*exception to the rule: knee high socks. Those rock.

wearing everything BUT pants and underwear is universally gross. I don't think anyone could pull that off.

Propagandhi is okay, I guess.

You crazy sk8r kids and your Primark-branded punk bands.

fuck ska

Never really actually ever listened to Propagandhi. I should probably do that at some point.

Also I had to admit to myself I liked ska last year. And not just Jeff Rosenstock ska (Arrogant Sons of Bitches were rad as heck though)

That's what makes it good.

Edit: I think.

Yes
nah

FUME5

Just got to ask, are you cool with your reassignment?

You mentioned before you really only stuck around because they kept making you better offers, but it did start to seem like you enjoyed teaching young ones not to shoot each other if shit got deep?

The morning anchor man on my local NBC affliate is so down on his attempt to grow facial hair for a playoff beard.

Duder, when I try to grow facial hair, I look like scruffy noob.

We all can't have awesome viking beards, man.

Embrace the scruffiness, man.

I've just amused myself by realising how completely different British republicans an American republicans are

Hahaha.

Y'all seriously need to sort that shit out already. That a monarch has any power whatsoever no matter how minor and symbolic in 2016 is antithetical to democracy.

Also, your House of Lords could still use a shitload of reform. Yikes that 92 members inherit their seats.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
EQNks9o.gif
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
EQNks9o.gif

Victorian Gothic masterpiece Penny Dreadful will return May 1.

Keep an eye for the new OT and binge on the first two seasons if you haven't heard about it yet. Eva Green basically gives the performance of a lifetime on a weekly basis. It's outrageous.

PS: Don't tell Em about Eva Green's casual lesbianism:

Xiao Hu

Sorry man, didn't see your post. What's up?

I mentioned before that a friend of mine got an internship at Porsche here in Shanghai. I'm genuinely happy for her, but it also made me think seriously how little progress I have made in my 'career' and how I have changed in a bad way. Previously I would have applied for internships, I would suck in knowledge, build up networks. Something that I think to be able to identify as my depression, or at least it greatly contributes to it, is severely limiting my cognitive capabilities while also constraining one of my main traits: my ambitiousness. Nowadays I can't even be bothered to study Chinese properly, I simply don't care anymore. It's like I forgot why I started to study Mandarin and economics. I don't give a fuck neither about this country nor about the people who live here anymore, I honestly don't see a future where I would return to China to pursue business opportunities that rely on this autocratic state.

I'm hugely disappointed with myself, I fucking hate this condition that is shrouding my mind filling me with anger and fear alike. Ever since I thought I could kick things off by myself but I failed, I failed miserably.

I think I need some time for myself, to take a deep breath and reassess the situation I got into. Perhaps a refocusing would also be productive though I don't want to quit my studies being only one year away from my bachelor degree. I guess I will dedicate myself to learning Japanese afterwards since my emotional bond to Japan is tighter than to China that can fuck right off for much I care.

EQNks9o.gif
EQNks9o.gif

Keep an eye for the new OT and binge on the first two seasons if you haven't heard about it yet. Eva Green basically gives the performance of a lifetime on a weekly basis. It's outrageous.

I see

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I also have coffee. #tiltsbatmanmug

Mine is a boring one from Montana. I should get more interesting mugs.

----

The CEO of this large app I'm working on now just implied that he was hoping to hire me full time instead of contract. My apprenticeship this summer kinda prevents that, but it still felt good.

zeemumu

EQNks9o.gif
EQNks9o.gif

I can try to binge the rest before then since I already started sometime ago. Eva Green knows how to play a balance of batshit insane and sophisticated very well. The show feels like a more thought out league of extraordinary gentlemen

Xiao Hu

If I ever put the word waifu into my mouth it must be connected to Eva Green, no joke best contemporary actress out there. And Dragonz's greedy vagina can fuck right off if she wants to claim yet another one for her harem
mildly drunk right now

zeemumu

I'll watch anything with Eva Green in it. Not because she's incredibly hot but just because I enjoy watching her act. She puts her all into her performances, even the ones for bad movies. I've seen Dark Shadows and the 2nd 300 film more times than I should have.

Numb

I'll watch anything with Eva Green in it. Not because she's incredibly hot but just because I enjoy watching her act. She puts her all into her performances, even the ones for bad movies. I've seen Dark Shadows and the 2nd 300 film more times than I should have.
Love her
Don't remember her part in dark shadows but it's between a while. Best part about the 300 movie. Penny Dreadful is aweso!me if you haven't seen
She is of course super hot
Didn't expect to see that so high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom