• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I figured it out eventually!!!@#4234

I've only ever played mega man on NES as a rental and never really identified with the series.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'll be honest, I was never into Megaman or Mario.

Probably played both a combined total of four times.

Hahaha.

Y'all seriously need to sort that shit out already. That a monarch has any power whatsoever no matter how minor and symbolic in 2016 is antithetical to democracy.

Also, your House of Lords could still use a shitload of reform. Yikes that 92 members inherit their seats.

My current opinion on the House of Lords: gross, but thank fuck it exists right now so the Tories can't do what the fuck they want

people here have no taste in music.
LATTERMAN!! <333
BRAID!!!! <33333333
and...WHAT?! Twelve Hour Turn are having a reunion?!?!?! which year is it.jpg

Fest weekend more like BEST WEEKEND

Srsly it was by far my favourite part of the last year, I would highly highly recommend it if you can afford it and can get the time off work

FloatOn

you know what franchise didn't get enough love during that time?

adventure island. riding around on dinosaurs in that game was too fun.

you know what franchise didn't get enough love during that time?

1866M.png

adventure island. riding around on dinosaurs in that game was too fun.
Imgur dood

the woman next to me on the bus this morning was chewing her gum so loud that I could hear her chewing. WHY. close your fucking mouth goddamnit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
the woman next to me on the bus this morning was chewing her gum so loud that I could hear her chewing. WHY. close your fucking mouth goddamnit.

Should have asked for a piece and out-chewed her.

Some people eating really fucking grind my gears.

But I don't think it's a general hatred of the sound of mastication. It's restricted to the ones who can't chew with their goddamn mouths closed. Fucking savages. So you know, it's a normal reaction.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My roommate says I chew food loudly and that I smell and I touched him on the shoulder once and he freaked the fuck out.

Years of various drug-taking have fucked up his brain quite thoroughly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Did you know the fewer people have travelled into space than people have been fucked after they died (probably)?

#probablytruefact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom