• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
"Cut the selfie shit and give me the tits woman."

MnXCBg4.jpg

aw how cute WILL SOMEONE GET THAT FUCKING BABY OUT OF THE WAY

oops I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud

I jest, I love babies

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_ndo6tdjdNc1s9677oo1_500.gif

Alex the Kidd is the only game besides Freecell I've ever seen my mum play and enjoy.

Halcyon

aw how cute WILL SOMEONE GET THAT FUCKING BABY OUT OF THE WAY

oops I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud

I jest, I love babies

I hope you get Hitler Nurse preggo and then my daughter finds your child online on NeoNeoGaf.com and playfully taunts them in a similar fashion.

This is my dream for we.

also I don't know where that link goes and i'm too afraid to click it. I don't endorse or advise doing so.

Jobbs

Banned
I hope you get Hitler Nurse preggo and then my daughter finds your child online on NeoNeoGaf.com and playfully taunts them in a similar fashion.

This is my dream for we.

my child will only spend her time on neoneogaf gold sorry pal

why am I not asleep

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Halcyon you should post more pictures of your wife because I feel like she's a part of our family.

tumblr_o2k5cwl4kx1qbsdfwo1_500.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I might die. I can't breath. I'm cramping.

"what will I find in there?"

"only what you take with you."

I think my photoshop elite skills actually made this too grotesque so please don't look at it halycon

ParallelGlumHalicore.gif

I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Your daughter is beautiful

Halcyon

ParallelGlumHalicore.gif

I think my photoshop elite skills actually made this too grotesque so please don't look at it

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOoooo

lknywkvm.jpg

Xiao Hu

I think my photoshop elite skills actually made this too grotesque so please don't look at it halycon

ParallelGlumHalicore.gif

Glorious!

Jobbs

Banned
This actually has made me glad I came to work today.

I realized after making it how upsetting it might be to a parent to see the image so I almost canned it.. but.. if I put 10 minutes of work into something I can't let it be for nothing

imagine if hitler nurse woke up while I was doing that.. "why.. why are you photoshopping a baby into darth vader's mask? I thought you did actual work in here.."

Halcyon

imagine if hitler nurse woke up while I was doing that.. "why.. why are you photoshopping a baby into darth vader's mask? I thought you did actual work in here.."

I can't being to imagine how I would explain any of this to my wife.

Heh, you're welcome. Only the poster's from Wondercon. I found the Pop figure elsewhere some time before. But wondercon did g ave every Pop known to man so I would've seen it either way.

I'm just really excited because it's the first poster I've put up (I mean it's also the first one I've gotten since I moved here) so it's just wicked cool and my walls aren't bare anymore!

Seriously thank you, I super duper appreciate it

Halcyon

I ordered this

I wish I could get a full set like this but all the other ones but the blue one have these stupid hands coming out of them which ruins it

If Ghost Song catches on, I want a (insert main character's name) Pop commissioned. Then i want you to autograph the box.

Then I will throw it in the trash.

Symphonia

Banned
Appointment went...well? It was awkwardly quiet until the last ten minutes or so when I opened up about my passion for videogames. And then it was over. Oh, well. On my way home now, and have only just seen the CGI trailer for Overwatch. Blizzard sure do have a knack for creating beautiful trailers. That shit is on par with Pixar.

Appointment went...well? It was awkwardly quiet until the last ten minutes or so when I opened up about my passion for videogames. And then it was over. Oh, well. On my way home now, and have only just seen the CGI trailer for Overwatch. Blizzard sure do have a knack for creating beautiful trailers. That shit is on par with Pixar.

Are you going again? The first time I went it was super awkward too, but you just have to build that trust and keep working at it.

Jobbs

Banned
If Ghost Song catches on, I want a (insert main character's name) Pop commissioned. Then i want you to autograph the box.

Then I will throw it in the trash.

then I will photoshop your baby onto your wife photoshopping your baby onto you

zeemumu

It'll be easier for you to open up as you talk to them more. I'm proud of you for going to the appointment.

Halcyon

Trying to run up on him
Supes at the sun and the split
Haven't played the game

I played an Ice Tank up till it was required of me to buy some DLC's to progress effectively. I had a good time with it. Flying around Metropolis, executing difficult raids, farming those little glowy balls and completing various tasks.

Numb

I played an Ice Tank up till it was required of me to buy some DLC's to progress effectively. I had a good time with it. Flying around Metropolis, executing difficult raids, farming those little glowy balls and completing various tasks.
Saw it free but didn't bother
Not my type of game

It did get me excited for Injustice tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom