• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Is there or has there ever been a GAF dating thread? Not dating advice, as in like a dating site but in a thread

I'd imagine that would go so horribly

zeemumu

Wait a minute

I'm not questioning it. I'm hungry.

I ended up in AsianGAF at some point like a year ago and I'm technically a part of it now.

Is there or has there ever been a GAF dating thread? Not dating advice, as in like a dating site but in a thread

Considering the level of harassment that our female members get on a regular basis for little to no reason, I don't see that going over well.

A couple years ago, yes

I think it went about 2 pages before the lock because everyone very quickly found out the sausage ratio was about 100:1

Misha

Banned
A couple years ago, yes

I think it went about 2 pages before the lock because everyone very quickly found out the sausage ratio was about 100:1

Tbh I didn't even consider that side of it. Unsurprising though.
Considering the level of harassment that our female members get on a regular basis for little to no reason, I don't see that going over well.

It was cause of this thread that I thought of that btw: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1215849

Misha

Banned
Well, Halcyon's close to us too, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I doubt his wife would appreciate a three way

I think there was at least one more in Pittsburgh for fakepic February but I don't remember. Guess the people from our tristate (really bistate) area just post a lot. Always seems like theres a large concentration here but its more like 5 people

Jobbs

Banned
And then me at the side

All alone

With a photo of me with a solitary tear

and a drawing

oI9EQJw.png

why wou ld you guys need fakegaf to date. there are hospitals everywhere

marrec

Banned
I doubt his wife would appreciate a three way

I think there was at least one more in Pittsburgh for fakepic February but I don't remember. Guess the people from our tristate (really bistate) area just post a lot. Always seems like theres a large concentration here but its more like 5 people

He's a prude true.

There for awhile when Halcyon was as yet unpromoted between the three of us we must have had like, 20% of the posts in the thread. Is there another FakeGAFer in Pittsburgh though?

He's also a patriots fan so even if I made that shot I wouldn't be able to live with myself

Oh fuck good point, sometimes you wanna miss a shot.

Misha

Banned
He's a prude true.

There for awhile when Halcyon was as yet unpromoted between the three of us we must have had like, 20% of the posts in the thread. Is there another FakeGAFer in Pittsburgh though?

Oh fuck good point, sometimes you wanna miss a shot.

If you include jobbs and you know nothing our two states probably went near 50% at times

the only one I can remember is Pau possibly moving to Pittsburgh in the future but I can't remember if there was anyone else otherwise. If there was I'm pretty certain they either didn't make the transition or slowed down in posting

Jobbs

Banned
He's also a patriots fan so even if I made that shot I wouldn't be able to live with myself

Doctors and nurses scare me

nurses are the beessstttt unghhh

after this one I'll probably go looking for another nurse

#relationshipgoals

*watching Alien*

If you include jobbs and you know nothing our two states probably went near 50% at times

the only one I can remember is Pau possibly moving to Pittsburgh in the future but I can't remember if there was anyone else otherwise. If there was I'm pretty certain they either didn't make the transition or slowed down in posting

Wait do Pau and Kark count as a Real/FakeGAF couple?

No longer together actually but yes
Damn, sorry man :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom