• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im home, I'm safe and Im certainly drunk af. Good night bitches and wish me I dont wake up in a pool of vomit.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Good night Vaz

AcridMeat

Banned
It went well. I don't think royal milk tea is my thing, though.

The food was great.
That food does look really good.
zeemumu ditched us so we're drinking in LA
Aw man! I would love to go out with friends tonight, but it seems like everyone is camping.

At least I got a lot of time to myself and games for a change.
@Acrid that was pretty fun. first games I've played with a friend. kept switching between being hilariously awful to somewhat useful :D

gotta say I really came to like Lucio after that last game. man he helped a lot in that spot we were in. That and I think I got a couple kills with D.va after I lost the mech. They just kept ignoring me so I would get in a few hits here and there and ended up at one point with their entire team low on health ignoring me while I shot them from the side.
Yeah I was going to say your Lucio helped out a ton! I had the same exact feelings on him after I tried him for the first time.

I'm just awful at using his gun so I can't stand playing him more than a round. The other support lady, who can build sentries and a teleporter, is also really really fun. They did a great job making support heroes feel awesome and unique.

And I get that! Which is why I appreciate you saying that instead of pulling a Jobbs.

I try. xoxo

I'm demonstrating how the term is almost always used negatively and it's part of the reason a lot of women don't like it

it's not some random thing jake is randomly irked by for no quantifiable reason

just google it if you don't believe me, lots of women don't like it

And yeah, this.

It's fucked. The use of "female" can certainly be benign. But it's been co-opted by so many fuccbois, it's extremely difficult to parse.

Jobbs

Banned
You should get nurse uniform mod :p

is there one? ♥

the overall presentation in this game is pretty damn amazing, with certain environments making my jaw drop.

on the gameplay front it's been pretty basic/boring so far (walk forward and interact with all the things and shoot the guys or walk around a semi-open area and interact with the things that show up in magic vision etc) but I'm only 2 hours in so who knows

some have been saying UC4 is the best looking game ever -- I'm having trouble imagining how it oculd look better than ROTTR on PC

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know you're really drunk when you eat half a salsa container by itself

my self awareness of the issue is troubling. I feel like I have done no wrong, yet it was something I identify as weird? Is this who I truly am?

Misha

Banned
Yeah I was going to say your Lucio helped out a ton! I had the same exact feelings on him after I tried him for the first time.

I'm just awful at using his gun so I can't stand playing him more than a round. The other support lady, who can build sentries and a teleporter, is also really really fun. They did a great job making support heroes feel awesome and unique.

he feels so underpowered when you just test him out cause pretty much everything he does is slow and incremental but if you're gathered at a chokepoint and are constantly taking a bit of damage he seems to work amazing. I actually like his gun a lot since I normally burst fire with other weapons and because you really don't mind that you're not doing a ton of damage with him.
That was actually my first game with him outside of practice so I think I'm going to be playing him a lot more :D. Normally I do Mercy but real people know how to target her down and she's really squishy so you have to be a lot better than me to make her work

I'm awful at placing sentries and stuff so i'm really bad at her (and I can't figure out her gun) but when I play against her she's really annoying

jb1234

You know you're really drunk when you eat half a salsa container by itself

my self awareness of the issue is troubling. I feel like I have done no wrong, yet it was something I identify as weird? Is this who I truly am?

Eh. We've all been there. Hell, I'll eat that shit even without being drunk.

AcridMeat

Banned
he feels so underpowered when you just test him out cause pretty much everything he does is slow and incremental but if you're gathered at a chokepoint and are constantly taking a bit of damage he seems to work amazing. I actually like his gun a lot since I normally burst fire with other weapons and because you really don't mind that you're not doing a ton of damage with him.
That was actually my first game with him outside of practice so I think I'm going to be playing him a lot more :D. Normally I do Mercy but real people know how to target her down and she's really squishy so you have to be a lot better than me to make her work

I'm awful at placing sentries and stuff so i'm really bad at her (and I can't figure out her gun) but when I play against her she's really annoying
Yeah! The fact he has a pretty small hitbox and is really quick makes it way easier to survive. Plus his passive healing makes him super annoying. I've only been able to kill them quickly as Hanzo.

I think it's funny that Mercy is already getting the medic treatment in TF2. You have to b-line for her or else your team is screwed.

Have you tried the orb support guy? I haven't yet, but remember liking him a lot in the first beta I played a few weeks ago.
Rocket launcher Egyptian mech suit girl is my playstyle.
Yeah I love her. Playing as her made me install that free to play Unreal Tournament that's in alpha.

Misha

Banned
Rocket launcher Egyptian mech suit girl is my playstyle.

I like her but I can't entirely figure her out. her rockets seem to be super accurate so a lot of the time I try to jump to a rooftop that's far enough to avoid most people and shoot her rockets at crowds. no idea if that's a bad strategy but it seems better than getting close

Yeah! The fact he has a pretty small hitbox and is really quick makes it way easier to survive. Plus his passive healing makes him super annoying. I've only been able to kill them quickly as Hanzo.

I think it's funny that Mercy is already getting the medic treatment in TF2. You have to b-line for her or else your team is screwed.

Have you tried the orb support guy? I haven't yet, but remember liking him a lot in the first beta I played a few weeks ago.
speaking of easy to kill vs hard to kill.... orb guy is always the one I focus on because I know he's going to be a super super easy kill. he seemed alright the first time I tried him but that sorta made me lose interest
Yeah I love her. Playing as her made me install that free to play Unreal Tournament that's in alpha.
and speaking of characters that remind you of other games, D.va and bastion remind me of Hawken which I loved when I played it a few years ago. they don't quite fit the archetypes I liked but they're good enough

I've ran New Game+ 12 times in the past day. There are no bugs.

And yet I'm scared shitless of pulling the trigger and it breaking my game. Because this shit actually happens at launches.

Clydefrog

gzmfHJQ.png

overwatch in a nutshell

I should open a discotheque that is exclusively dedicated to insomniacs who love remixed disco music and the PS2

#LateNightThoughts #AwakeForNoGoodReasonAtAUngodlyHour

AcridMeat

Banned
I like her but I can't entirely figure her out. her rockets seem to be super accurate so a lot of the time I try to jump to a rooftop that's far enough to avoid most people and shoot her rockets at crowds. no idea if that's a bad strategy but it seems better than getting close

speaking of easy to kill vs hard to kill.... orb guy is always the one I focus on because I know he's going to be a super super easy kill. he seemed alright the first time I tried him but that sorta made me lose interest

and speaking of characters that remind you of other games, D.va and bastion remind me of Hawken which I loved when I played it a few years ago. they don't quite fit the archetypes I liked but they're good enough
RE: Pharah, yeah that's a solid way to play. I'm more aggressive so I find rooftops at flank points. I also just like throwing people off by jumping while in their face.

You're right, orb guy is one of the easiest targets, which is probably why I haven't played him since.

Yeah, pecifically when boosting as D.Va it's reminiscent of Hawken.
gzmfHJQ.png

overwatch in a nutshell
Stupid sexy Flanders.

Misha

Banned

Heartache from undertale
HI.

I don't know what this thread is about. I wandered in. Sorry.

Pretty much just a random conversation thread. It came from real pic January (where theres a thread where you post with a pic of you as an avatar for the month of January) and fakepic February (where you post with a drawn pic of you in a thread for the month of February)

I said remember this feeling
I passed the pictures around
Of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines
Wishing for right now
We are the kings and the queens
You traded your baseball cap for a crown
When they gave us our trophies
And we held them up for our town
And the cynics were outraged
Screaming, "this is absurd"
'Cause for a moment a band of thieves
In ripped up jeans got to rule the world

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I had a horrible night. Woke up at 3:38 because my head decided that "anxiety about your future" would be a good topic to think about for around two hours.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god the weather is freaking fantastic wooo

Now finding something to do with it since I got the day all to myself is more tricky

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god the weather is freaking fantastic wooo

Now finding something to do with it since I got the day all to myself is more tricky

Yeah the weather is amazing. I'll even have the window open while playing uncharted and deciding if I order Chinese food or pizza.

I mean fried duck on fried noodles or pepperoni pizza? It's a hard decision.

HOLY RIGATONI JESUS!

This wireless keyboard and mouse have been giving me fucking fits since I got my gaming rig back from the shop, but goddamn whatever the problem is making this one section of LP3 unplayable and it's genuinely infuriating

I have to use the WASD keys to turn to stabilize and screw something in on this base in the game and the goddamn keys won't fucking respond ever. I failed my objective because this POS wireless KB decides it doesn't wanna work.

Now I'm standing alone In a crowded room
And we're not speaking and I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me yeah
I don't know what to say since the twist of fate
When it all broke down and the story of us
Looks a lot like a tragedy now next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom