• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Throwback pic for mommy day :D
546335_10151471800600603_1376695001_n.jpg

marrec

Banned
I didn't do any drinking, no carousing, went to bed early, woke up early, and had quite the interesting dream that I'm not going to tell any of you about. GOOD MORNING

Also:

Happy Mother's Day Ceallach!

Misha

Banned
I didn't do any drinking, no carousing, went to bed early, woke up early, and had quite the interesting dream that I'm not going to tell any of you about. GOOD MORNING

Also:

You can't just say you have something interesting and refuse to talk about it

zeemumu

Also:

The most vivid dream that I still remember was that one where I could feel pain and I ended up getting eaten alive by zombies. On the plus side I have a really high pain tolerance even though I essentially had to die to get it.

Happy mother's day Ceallach

zeemumu

#TeamRanch.

Bout to head to my dad's and then see Civil War for the third time this weekend.

Woah, why 3 times? Are you seeing it with 3 different groups or did you like the movie that much?

I've done the former when the first Avengers movie came out.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Woah, why 3 times? Are you seeing it with 3 different groups or did you like the movie that much?

I've done the former when the first Avengers movie came out.
It's fantastic. But yeah one was at cinema cafe where I got super faded and this time is with the kid.

MutFox

Banned
Because you got your socks rocked off from its sheer awesomeness?

I prefered Winter Soldier. (by a lot)
Maybe I'm starting to get Marvel fatigue.

All blizzard games have always been through battle.net. It acts more as a launcher and update service than anything though unlike origin or uplay.

Exactly!
Battle.net has been around since the 90's
It's how you play Blizzard games on PC.

Misha

Banned
I prefered Winter Soldier. (by a lot)
Maybe I'm starting to get Marvel fatigue.

Exactly!
Battle.net has been around since the 90's
It's how you play Blizzard games on PC.
fixed :p

Who plays blizzard games anywhere other than pc?
Sweet, Mother's Day Steven Universe marathon.
Is it specifically about rose? They have even better material for Father's Day imo. Greg is the man

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Civil War was fantastic and made me actually care for (and like) both Falcon and Bucky. Winter Soldier might technically be the better movie, but didn't even come close to being as much fun.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought the movie was pretty good but I wouldnt call it the best. Guardians of The Galaxy and Winter Soldier were better movies in my opinion but still a great film. BvS can keep holding that L

zeemumu

Civil War was fantastic and made me actually care for (and like) both Falcon and Bucky. Winter Soldier might technically be the better movie, but didn't even come close to being as much fun.

I liked Falcon's combat style. It reminded me of Gabriel from Legion with the way that he uses his wings.

Also
I said that Empire Strikes Back joke maybe a minute before Spidey did.

I'll go ahead and jump into the Overwatch beta.

Jobbs

Banned
it's funny how grown ass people revert to being little kids again when they are at their mom's house with their siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom