• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Is that the Justice League fighting game that Blizzard made decades before Injustice?

I think Diablo 3 on PS3/PS4 is supposed to be okay.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
it's funny how grown ass people revert to being little kids again when they are at their mom's house with their siblings
I can confirm this; in fact, returning home mentally reverts you to kid status period

Something about being in your old room makes it like things never changed. All that's missing is my old Dell PC. Even got the old CRT and PS2/Gamecube hooked up

This is the first year that I've ever been able to afford a gift for my mom, and I feel really good about it. Unfortunately the gifts won't be showing up until later this week, but at least they're coming.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Raisins in yogurt is... G.O.A.T.

Why did I not do this before

Dragonz you're the best, even if you continue to actively deny it.

Never change. I'm sorry that you and your mom are separated by distance.

Envy from Scott Pilgrim hosted SNL last night. May as well give it a look.

Thanks James. You're awesome too, really kind and smart and generous and I'm glad we're friends.

Im glad she's coming out to visit soon. I want her to get drunk with me but I know she won't lmao.

Thanks James. You're awesome too, really kind and smart and generous and I'm glad we're friends.

Im glad she's coming out to visit soon. I want her to get drunk with me but I know she won't lmao.

You can't just get everyone drunk who visits you!

Also I need to stay out of that "looking to date a nerd" thread because it's making me regress back to how I used to be.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I look nothing like my mom tbh

But happy Mother's Day everyone
I don't think me and mommy look much alike. A little.

12391911_10203844082141879_8976663997477216918_n.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Well, my dentist said that I have the eyes like my mother. That is the only similarity. Grandma says that I look just like great grandfather (height and character wise)

MutFox

Banned
I look like a mix of both my parents, my mom is light skinned my dad is dark skinned.
I'm in the middle.
Have my mom's nose and my dad's eyebrows.

People have no idea what my ethnicity is. :p

SolVanderlyn

That's my mom on the left, I look like a fusion of both of them though

SolVanderlyn

You are a carbon copy of your dad
Seeing what he looks like now, that's kind of scary :| That's interesting to hear, though

I wish I had a jacket as cool as the one in that pic. He told me it could fold up and fit in your pocket

zeemumu

Not a hair out of place?

TmdFkcr.gif

I spent an hour shaping that thing and would constantly check it throughout the day to make sure there weren't any dents. I carried an afro pick in my pocket (and sometimes in my hair) just in case. Eventually I ended up keeping it in cornrows most of the time until I graduated from high school, then I cut it all off.

SolVanderlyn

My mom is downstairs making Mac and Cheese

zeemumu

We're about to head out and meet up with my grandma and aunts for brunch. Everyone have a kickass mother's day.

I should buy Metroid Fusion on the 3DS e-shop.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Sister and I are bringing my mom out to the lake for a picnic. Margaritas will be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom