• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked really cute. Pulled out my phone to document and I looked like a goober. Get good cameras

AcridMeat

Banned
Looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked really cute. Pulled out my phone to document and I looked like a goober. Get good cameras
That's my struggle any time I see myself in the mirror after a day or two of not shaving. I think "heyyy I can rock this for a bit."

Then I see myself anywhere and it's all bad. Those flattering lights.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
That sounds great.

I'm gonna get gas and eat leftover Chinese and continue listening to Mad Season.

Come to MN and have margaritas!

Mirrors are deceptive because they flip your perspective. Front facing cameras can do this too because the viewfinder show's a "mirror" perspective, but then some of them will automatically flip the picture after taking. Then you get "everyone else" perspective.
It's not necessarily bad, just different than what you expect if you're basing your appearance off the mirror.
Kinda like how you always sound different when listening to a recording of yourself rather than hearing yourself talk in person.

jb1234

it's funny how grown ass people revert to being little kids again when they are at their mom's house with their siblings

Whenever I meet up with my oldest friend, we basically start beating the shit out of each other, just like when we were kids. It appalls his wife.

FloatOn

jwI6mf2h.jpg

Mi madre

Misha

Banned
Come to MN and have margaritas!

Mirrors are deceptive because they flip your perspective. Front facing cameras can do this too because the viewfinder show's a "mirror" perspective, but then some of them will automatically flip the picture after taking. Then you get "everyone else" perspective.
It's not necessarily bad, just different than what you expect if you're basing your appearance off the mirror.
Kinda like how you always sound different when listening to a recording of yourself rather than hearing yourself talk in person.
My nose and forehead look bigger tho. Explain that. Do people normally see me with a large nose?

Timu

The Wii U can play GameCube games? I thought it was only Wii compatible
You have to mod it to play Gamecube games through hacks like homebrew, but once you do you don't want to go back to playing them on Wii/Gamecube since all the games can be on one usb drive and you get the best picture and sound quality.

Jobbs

Banned
you should get other M to celebrate mother's day

the baby the baby the babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe baby

Yes, yes you should, awesome game.

awesomely mediocre

zeemumu

you should get other M to celebrate mother's day

the baby the baby the babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe babythe baby

awesomely mediocre

And how Ridley made Samus emotionally unstable enough to lose her fucking suit. You know, that monster you've killed at least once in every game

Misha

Banned
Got asked who I'm voting for in the fall. Tried to make it sound like I'm not sure and said that the downticket is more important anyway (they had no idea what a downticket is)

I think I played that right

Symphonia

Banned
So the guy from last night just messaged me. He wants to meet up.

One of the girls messaged me too. She says to delete her number and never contact her.

The other girl messaged me asking if she could have my number.

Symphonia

Banned
What are you going to do?
I deleted the one girls number. That was easy enough to do.

I haven't done anything about the other two. I don't know what to do. I just kind of use this thread as a place to vent and write things down to clear my mind. A lot of the time there's no context to it, this being a prime example. I just kind of wrote down what happened, and...that's it.

Jobbs

Banned
What?

@Jobbs: What's the problem with Metroid Fusion?

it's boring. it's also structured in a way that retains little of the actual soul of metroid outside of very superficial things.

The first three Metroid games had a boldness to them -- 1 and 2 don't hold up well in present day, but Super Metroid absolutely does. This is from an era when Nintendo was leading.

Fusion and Zero Mission are exercises, they don't even feel like real games to me

zeemumu

So the guy from last night just messaged me. He wants to meet up.

One of the girls messaged me too. She says to delete her number and never contact her.

The other girl messaged me asking if she could have my number.

So you did go to an orgy?

Edit: nevermind. 3 people in one night? Damn. That's a little risky though. Go get yourself checked.

I'd rather play Zero Mission.
Love that Metroid.

Much better than Fusion and on the same system.

Apple's and Oranges imo.

I've been to Ridley on Super Metroid, but that flaming spewing fuck spider and Nightmare were genuinely harder then any of the bosses before Ridley in Super.

What the fuck is the point of that ladder in Nightmare's room when that large fuck ass of a boss just goes through you?

Fuck those awful bosses.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
y'all know what makes me vomit? all the fuckb0ys on okcupid. there's nobody... normal there.

Just send me a PM and be done with it. Kinda getting bored with my ongoing "fuck dating" thing anyway.

Oh ho ho, now I remember why Nightmare makes Fusion dogshit.

Not only is that ladder useless as fuck

But Nightmare has gravity generators that completely negate your missiles

Have fun with this awful clusterfuck of a boss that makes you throw your GBA against the wall because Nintendo hates it's players.

That flame fucker spider is infamous for me because I had someone on YouTube upload a video on how to defeat it.

Fuck whoever thought of not letting your wiggle Samus out of that Spider fucker's grip for the American version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom