• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I'm sorry but I could never take someone that wears goggles seriously. It screams "heeeeey look at me I'm soooooo steampunk"

Semi cute girl otherwise

But her name is Jack so it's fine. That's why I even mentioned the goggles in the first place. I thought that was a cool coincidence.

I'll never get over the fact that there's an Uno anime game.

well no but you don't normally expect a reply after several weeks, do you? especially if you have proof he was active (online) on the site. I already kinda forgot about it tbh. if you're interested in getting to know somebody you don't take risks like that :eek: well probably overthinking this but it still seems a bit strange to me.

yeah that was my concern too.

Well either way he wasn't good enough for you anyway, heh.

Jobbs

Banned
just for the record she's gorgeous, and she's running a comic book store... wearing some fun accessories makes total sense

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
But her name is Jack so it's fine. That's why I even mentioned the goggles in the first place. I thought that was a cool coincidence.

I'll never get over the fact that there's an Uno anime game.

Well either way he wasn't good enough for you anyway, heh.

nobody is :c after the show I went to today I chatted with this cute dude I've known for a while and we really hit it off (like most of the time). but that's always it. no follow up whatsoever. probably has a gf or something, idk. :l

Jobbs

Banned
We all have our triggers Jobbsy. You should know better than most.

I'm just genuinely put off by flashy tryhard nonsense like that.

you sound mean when you pick on someone's appearance, and you sound delusional on top of it when the person is dressed appropriately to the setting + gorgeous

MutFox

Banned
Just ate another of those 420 cupcakes...
Should be an interesting mother's day dinner. :|

If you dont mind me asking. What is your age?

Also why embarrassed? There is people who post actually embarrassing things on the internet and don't feel shame (points to self)

How old do I look? :D

Always been sorta private with info on the web. :p

Xiao Hu

someone explain this: I messaged this one dude I really liked and after a couple of days he clicked my profile but didn't respond. now literally several weeks after that he suddenly replies.
why?!

Tja, mein Schatz. Willkommen auf der Resterampe würde ich sagen
bitte hau mich nicht

nobody is :c after the show I went to today I chatted with this cute dude I've known for a while and we really hit it off (like most of the time). but that's always it. no follow up whatsoever. probably has a gf or something, idk. :l

Speaking of

How hard did Iron Chic kill it?

Also was this the gig where you had to choose between this and Garrett Klahn?

zeemumu

Do you usually take the initiative and call/message first? Because I thought it was pretty cool that you did that for the dating site.

bitte hau mich nicht

I almost took German one quarter. The class was full and I couldn't get in, though.

FloatOn

you sound mean when you pick on someone's appearance, and you sound delusional on top of it when the person is dressed appropriately to the setting + gorgeous

you are taking this too seriously

At least I didn't say anything about her makeup ;)

Thats a shame. This is Jack, who runs my lcs/card shop, I'm madly in love with her
M8EOvgt.jpg

Me too

bitte hau mich nicht
alter!
Speaking of

How hard did Iron Chic kill it?

Also was this the gig where you had to choose between this and Garrett Klahn?
they did kill it. but I always get the feeling they're rushing stuff a bit. like maybe not 100% into it.
also I'm pretty sure one member had an Undertale tattoo next to a Jawbreaker tat. but I couldn't ask.
yes, you remembered! I don't regret it though.
Do you usually take the initiative and call/message first? Because I thought it was pretty cool that you did that for the dating site.

I almost took German one quarter. The class was full and I couldn't get in, though.
not really. I do little stuff like when the dude at the show went outside to smoke I just went with him and talked. I wanna make sure stuff is mutual by doing this. I definitely feel some kind of chemistry going on but he didn't act on it so won't either. this would be really dumb if he really had a gf which I'm almost certain of now.

zeemumu

not really. I do little stuff like when the dude at the show went outstide to smoke I just went with him and talked. I wanna make sure stuff is mutual by doing this. I definitely feel some kind of chemistry going on but he didn't act on it so won't either. this would be really dumb if he really had a gf which I'm almost certain of now.

Well if he did have a girlfriend then I don't think you should hold it against yourself as a failed possible connection because it had nothing to do with you doing anything wrong.

Jobbs

Banned
not really. I do little stuff like when the dude at the show went outside to smoke I just went with him and talked. I wanna make sure stuff is mutual by doing this. I definitely feel some kind of chemistry going on but he didn't act on it so won't either. this would be really dumb if he really had a gf which I'm almost certain of now.

smoker? disqualified

your hair and clothes will smell like smoke forever

Well if he did have a girlfriend then I don't think you should hold it against yourself as a failed possible connection because it had nothing to do with you doing anything wrong.
that's true, I'm not hung up on it or anything, it just happens everytime we meet lol. +him being faithful just makes him even more attractive to me. vicious cycle.
Gimme a night with Clyde and I'll be fluent in the morning
clock-eyebrow.gif
fite me

smoker? disqualified

your hair and clothes will smell like smoke forever

I actually had a smoke with him. fite me too.

Misha

Banned
So my mom went to an awards banquet for my sister today. I thought it would be nice if I cooked so she didn't have to when she got home.

I just realized what banquet means.......

Question:
How are sheets of cards cut?
Answer is important to how I set up this card order. Deck wise.
There are gonna be nine types of cards in rows of three on our table at planet comic-con. I want to make sure they all have different cards instead of are all the same.

zeemumu

that's true, I'm not hung up on it or anything, it just happens everytime we meet lol. +him being faithful just makes him even more attractive to me. vicious cycle.

Yeah I've noticed that thing where people start paying more attention once you get into a relationship.

I wouldn't worry about it, though. You're young and cool. I doubt that you'll be single for very long.

My friend sent me a video of a guy one-shotting the Pontiff in DS3.

So my mom went to an awards banquet for my sister today. I thought it would be nice if I cooked so she didn't have to when she got home.

I just realized what banquet means.......

Go get a chef disguise and sneak into the banquet with whatever you made. Offer it to them as a taste test. If they say it's good, yank off your disguise and yell "HAHA! You thought you were getting food from a professional chef, but IT WAS ME, MISHA!" Make sure you're wearing that beanie that they hate under your chef hat.

FloatOn

smoking so stupid, I don't have to fight you, you've already defeated yourself

edit: unless you mean weed, in which case disregard

But coffee and cigarettes is one of the best combinations a human can experience.

Also cigars are super nice on occasion

Not that I can enjoy any of this these days

Misha

Banned
I thought you were anti smokers? Or is it just the dank?

EDIT

Hahaha, what did you cook Misha?

Stir fry/fried rice. I made some for myself yesterday and my mom more or less said it would be nice if I made it for her today so I just assumed Bui guess I misunderstood or something.

oh well I need food anyway

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
you'll have to ask Clyde about that

I don't care what he thinks. I care about what you think cause you gonna be painting my nails, drinking with me and oogling hawt guys. Also we gonna be spending all Clyde's money on our makeovers and shopping.

Fine by me. We can try different youtube tutorials and see how it goes. Clyde feeds us pizza while our nails dry. See how perfect it all works out?

strangely enough I can already picture it in my head. :D it's gonna be great! hang forever <3

oh god I put my bag near front row and someone's bottle was rolling around on the floor..
EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE BEER. EVEN MY PHONE

Jobbs

Banned
people are free to do what they want, but setting aside the obvious health implications of smoking, I don't think I could personally date one because everything would smell like smoke and I'd be in a constantly triggered state. I can tolerate people smoking in limited doses but if it was around all the time I'd just die.

I lived with smokers when I had room mates and everything smelled like smoke all the time. car? smells like smoke. clothes? hair? rooms? couch? chairs? smoke. it's awful.

FUME5

Stir fry/fried rice. I made some for myself yesterday and my mom more or less said it would be nice if I made it for her today so I just assumed Bui guess I misunderstood or something.

oh well I need food anyway

More fried rice is not a bad thing.

I'm not anti smokers. I just never smoked on a regular basis myself. it has a weird sex appeal to me sometimes tho. like when other people do it. but just cigs, no weed.

I smoked for ~15 years, and was smoking a pack a day for the last 7 or 8. Closing in on four year since I quit, I'll have to live without the added sex appeal, quitting was one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom