• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, as a service top:

tumblr_inline_o2p3w3lqCq1qfa2fc_500.gif

well my poll concluded

time to figure out if i want the chinese food delivered or if I should just head there since it'll be cheaper

no I am not doing a poll for THAT

jb1234

Dating update: As I had written earlier, I was supposed to go to the park with said dude last night. He bumped it back several hours and then said we either had to reschedule or do something later that night. I said whatever works best for him, I'm easy. He never got back to me that night. The next morning, he texted and said that his cat was lost and he spent the entire day hunting for it. Which is fair.

I just don't feel any particular urge to text him back or even see him again. I just think how much more comfortable I would be if I just watched a movie or played a game by myself instead. It's DOA.

jb1234

can we reflect on what I said yesterday when three girls were telling me I was mean and wrong

I just didn't want to admit you were right. :p Either way, I'll have to deal with it later tonight. I'm driving out to my home town shortly to see mom.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not from today, but that's me with bed hair...
It's embarrassing, and I'll probably delete the pic soon. :|
If you dont mind me asking. What is your age?

Also why embarrassed? There is people who post actually embarrassing things on the internet and don't feel shame (points to self)

*is just realising some albums I remember coming out are now 10 years old oh god oh god oh god*

Update on my adventures in internet dating:

I have filled out the easy music & films etc. bit
I looked at a couple of people (with visitors turned off because nope)
I then thought about how obvious it will be that I have no idea what I'm doing and closed the window >_>

FloatOn

Speaking of dating.., I looked at my degree plan and I realized for the next 4 months I only have to be at class one night a week. I maaaaay have enough time to date again.

BUT the last two months of the year I have to be at class 3 nights a week. Plus the normal 40 hours at my office.... So at best I might just have time for a fling because at the end of the year I'm probably going to transform into a tremendous cunt

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You need this?
41rxBiYMYRL._SX522_.jpg
yes.
Caellach, sitting on a bench outside:

eyeclops-night-vision-2-binoculars.jpg

There is only one solution. Look both ways, confirm you are alone, and then itch your boob.

I already did. I'm in my bedroom. it's better now.

someone explain this: I messaged this one dude I really liked and after a couple of days he clicked my profile but didn't respond. now literally several weeks after that he suddenly replies.
why?!

zeemumu

Watching John Wick and realizing that Theon has a habit of pissing off the wrong people.

someone explain this: I messaged this one dude I really liked and after a couple of days he clicked my profile but didn't respond. now literally several weeks after that he suddenly replies.
why?!

Is this the first time someone's ever texted you late?

yes.

I already did. I'm in my bedroom. it's better now.

why?!

Maybe he didn't see the message
or he's shy
or he had work

those are the things that kept me from a quick reply in the past, at least

Watching John Wick and realizing that Theon has a habit of pissing off the wrong people.

Is this the first time someone's ever texted you late?

well no but you don't normally expect a reply after several weeks, do you? especially if you have proof he was active (online) on the site. I already kinda forgot about it tbh. if you're interested in getting to know somebody you don't take risks like that :eek: well probably overthinking this but it still seems a bit strange to me.
he's probably horny and ran out of ass

yeah that was my concern too.

@zee: it wasn't bufbaf ;p

FloatOn

I'm sorry but I could never take someone that wears goggles seriously. It screams "heeeeey look at me I'm soooooo steampunk"

Semi cute girl otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom