• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I'm not....thats why I edited that part out of the quote

Ima bleed you. Real quiet. Got that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not dating a racist mounty. I'd date his non racist mounty brother who was way cuter and smarter anyway.

though I probably should not talk too much...my last bf was a tea party supporter.....I did not know that right away. still no excuse. I'm just remembered I'm as bad as you are jobbs. :,(

we are bad people

Jobbs

Banned
Yes

There's a clock for me losing all respect for you

Related: there was a cute south asian girl who sat next to me on the train yesterday. It made me very nervous that I would be weird.

fakegaf is full of enablers. most the feedback I got was that it's not a dealbreaker on its own.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My aunt's place is down in Chanhassen. This sucks that Prince died. He was just out of the hospital and was fine. I wonder what the cause will be.

fakegaf is full of enablers. most the feedback I got was that it's not a dealbreaker on its own.

Oh god this place is full of awful people

Well I mean at the very least was she receptive to the fact that she was saying bad shit?

I'll lose respect for you if you don't continue to drive it into the pink parking spot.

Boooooooo

btw I got TJ at B4. you know what to do.

I have no idea what any of this means

A couple of guys I lived with at university, but despite Facebook I haven't talked to them in a decade or so. Friend of my parents was pretty high-ranking but he retired a while ago. Sorry I can't hook you up!

that's okay. I'll take a regular Ryan Gosling-looking Canadian then. venti

I have no idea what any of this means

of course you don't. nudgenudge.
man you're good at this job.

I'll lose respect for you if you don't continue to drive it into the pink parking spot.

I pretty much agree, unless her issues manifest notably worse than at present.

Yes

There's a clock for me losing all respect for you

Related: there was a cute south asian girl who sat next to me on the train yesterday. It made me very nervous that I would be weird.

:(

Don't be nervous. She's just a person.

Chuckie

I once went down on a girl and afterwards my face was full of blood...but it was my own. She grinded a bit to hard and my nose had started bleeding. Thought you'd like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom