• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I got out of couch to do this. I hope you appreciate the effort that went into ruining your life.

xdFn2hq.png

That's my fetish.

Halcyon

I tried watching Dr Who once and the show started at some sort of Neverending Story dinner party where something that was a face stretched out like an animal hide was talking to people.

I get why people might like it but it didn't hold my interest.

zeemumu

Hope it's a guy this time
Probably girl yet again

With the exception of Jack Harkness, most of the male side characters can't function as good companions on their own. I never would have made it through a series of just Mickey or Rory. I'd rather have the Doctor regenerate into a redheaded woman but Missy will do for now.
I tried watching Dr Who once and the show started at some sort of Neverending Story dinner party where something that was a face stretched out like an animal hide was talking to people.

That's like episode 2 or 3 where they're at a party to watch the earth die. The face was the last full blooded human, even though she was nothing but skin, veins, and a few organs.

Numb

With the exception of Jack Harkness, most of the male side characters can't function as good companions on their own. I never would have made it through a series of just Mickey or Rory. I'd rather have the Doctor regenerate into a redheaded woman but Missy will do for now.
Waiting for the day he regens into a black chick
Then we can get all the male companions

zeemumu

I remember that episode. She was a bitch.

"Moisturize me!"

I just spent 7 minutes looking for cats to talk to in order to get a piece of heart, thought I was progressing the story, let in the sky already

twilight princess update :p

FloatOn

I love that hot nurse is now hitler nurse.

Also I just ate a mess of boneless Chinese bbq spare ribs. So damn good.

Chuckie

Can't find fault in that
Nintendo system without Mario is crazier than not playing Megadude

All this disrespect for Mega Man hurts me :( It is the only 8 bit game I still play.

Makes me want to use my previous avatar again.

1gGeWpT.png

But GoT is also starting again....I am torn.

Jobbs

Banned
At least he's not dating Tila Tequila.

I didn't get that reference.gif

and she's not hitler, she just said dumb shit a couple times and got corrected by me and seeded some concerns in my brain but some of those concerns became a bit less important for now because reasons

zeemumu

I didn't get that reference.gif

and she's not hitler, she just said dumb shit a couple times and got corrected by me and seeded some concerns in my brain but some of those concerns became a bit less important for now because reasons

If I remember correctly she's down with the Nazi cause. I think that's less legitimate ideals and more being severely mentally unstable.

EDIT: Oh you're talking about your girlfriend. I thought we were still talking about Tila.

RIP Prince.

Halcyon

I just watched 1/2 of Sound of Music via my mom dressing like Captain Hook then sending it to me via Snailmail.

It's weird that my mother does things like this.

:: dangles racist mounty in front of you ::

your move gurl

I'm not dating a racist mounty. I'd date his non racist mounty brother who was way cuter and smarter anyway.

though I probably should not talk too much...my last bf was a tea party supporter.....I did not know that right away. still no excuse. I'm just remembered I'm as bad as you are jobbs. :,(

Chuckie

I'm not dating a racist mounty. I'd date his non racist mounty brother who was way cuter and smarter anyway.

though I probably should not talk too much...my last bf was a tea party supporter.....I did not know that right away. still no excuse. I'm just remembered I'm as bad as you are jobbs. :,(

They have Tea party supporters in Deutschland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom