• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I think she was avoiding him. If it was amnesia then there should have been plenty of questions in her mind that she'd want answered (how she ended up in a cave and why she was wearing the Slade armor, for example).

The new cartoon is almost pure comedy, though.

from what i've seen, ttg took all the worst parts of the original show and stuck them together

Kaiju were real in ancient Japan. But they wiped them all out and kept no records of them.

my ex-gf's parents one day were talking about how there used to be giants walking the earth along with other mythical creatures and they all died out at some point(i think the big flood during noah's time). it apparently says so in the bible

zeemumu

from what i've seen, ttg took all the worst parts of the original show and stuck them together

my ex-gf's parents one day were talking about how there used to be giants walking the earth along with other mythical creatures and they all died out at some point(i think the big flood during noah's time). it apparently says so in the bible

More like they made it into a regular kids' show

And there are some monsters in the bible, yeah. I don't remember the specifics.

Misha

Banned
More like they made it into a regular kids' show

And there are some monsters in the bible, yeah. I don't remember the specifics.

every kids show should have rebecca sugar work on them

normally people interpret that as more figurative type things but my ex's family took it very literally

Jobbs

Banned

cyclopses were real though

32dbd614a86c2e97e097a815a44b245b.jpg

Misha

Banned
North Carolina suing the federal government over their dumb bathroom law.

Hahahaha, this will end well for them.

and the federal government is suing them

I know I said i wouldn't leave the country solely based on who's elected but who's elected will immediately determine my rights at this point

zeemumu

every kids show should have rebecca sugar work on them

normally people interpret that as more figurative type things but my ex's family took it very literally

From what I've heard, the good shows were created from people splintering off of the Adventure time and Flapjack teams.

And people tend to be very selective on what they do and don't interpret literally from the bible. No one ever goes all in because there's at least one thing in there that would be detrimental to them

FloatOn

Also I don't presume to know anything of the trans lifestyle but that transgender vs transracial thread in OT is some next level ignorance.

zeemumu

Well, he is hot and a bit louche.

Although less hot and louche than Hook.

Yeah but here's the kicker:
both Hook and Robin Hood were dead. Hook died in the mid-season finale and most of the 2nd half of the season was dedicated to rescuing him from the Underworld. So it ends up in a situation where Robin dives in front of a blast that Hades fired from a crystal that wipes you and your soul from the existence (no afterlife to save you from or cross over to, you just go poof) and Hook was still trapped in the Underworld and managed to relay the information about the crystal to the living, so then when Hook crosses over, Zeus is there and he's like "Hey man, thanks for stopping my brother. I'll give you a freebie" and returns Hook to life, but Robin's still fuckin' dead. And this is after Emma's given this emotional speech at Hook's grave about how much she'll miss him and he just shows up behind her like "sup" and they hug. But Regina, who has been through more shit than most of the other cast combined, still has a dead boyfriend.

And Mulan's still forever single. Lost Aurora to Prince Phillip, lost Dorothy and Ruby to each other. Maybe she'll end up with Merida but I doubt it.

My legs are killing me. Damn you, gym.

So hanging out with Work Crush will be harder than anticipated. She lives an hour away from me and work, in the opposite direction I normally go.

Neither of us drive, btw, so it's a real hassle.

Misha

Banned
Let's just ignore that thread. You know what's in there. You don't need to see it. There's nothing in that black bag for you.

We weren't meeting our dumbass willfully ignorant thread quota I guess.

Difference was that one wasn't a troll thread. Just a dumb thread. They obviously didn't understand hender or cultural appropriation so tally they wouldn't have made the thread on how they relate.

I asked similar questions (to myself) a bit ago so I get why someone would have that disconnect. Bad idea to make a thread on the topic though. Should go to the lgbt or trans threads and ask if there was someone willing to answer their question (preferably through pm)

Misha

Banned
Cosplay is now my motivation to lose weight

Living longer couldn't do it, feeling good couldn't do it, looking good couldn't do it, getting a date couldn't do it, Cosplay is gunna do it

zeemumu

I need Hook to hook me on his
dick
tumblr_n7dsxqw7Un1sc6i8so9_250.gif

I mean look that face. Ugh

182ag1vqaxtq5gif.gif

The writers are actively crushing Mulan's love life.

Cosplay is now my motivation to lose weight

Living longer couldn't do it, feeling good couldn't do it, looking good couldn't do it, getting a date couldn't do it, Cosplay is gunna do it

Hey, me too :p. If you ever get the chance you should come down to SoCal for a con.

Anime Expo's in a few months. That's the last major con that I plan on going to. Apparently I have to track down a Gundam for Ceallach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom