• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Hey, me too :p. If you ever get the chance you should come down to SoCal for a con.

Anime Expo's in a few months. That's the last major con that I plan on going to. Apparently I have to track down a Gundam for Ceallach.
Maybe someday.
Atomic Wonder Woman ain't gunna cosplay herself.
I mean id love to pick up a chainsaw and have a magical girl transformation
Pics!
Or it didn't happen. :p

As soon as I'm capable!

So probably at the very minimum, a year

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She is in Scorpion as a tomboy called Happy
She cool
Don't know if she is Jaime

I just used wiki and yeah that's her
tumblr_m6uy1aM3e11rzh1a3o1_500.gif

FUME5

Rock + roll = ???

Teenage pregnancy.

Should have held off the weights a bit longer after pulling a muscle in my back last week, deadlifts were a very bad idea.

Ah well, tentative arrangements made for a quiet drink or two Thursday night with the aviation professional, although she's got a big week chasing contracts so we'll see.

Also, I let my married mate mess around with my Tinder when he comes round on the weekend, he likes to see what's out there I guess. Judging from the matches I've gotten, he seems to have a bit of a thing for Japanese girls.

Drinking and listening to sad music because I was at my Ex's house tonight and I'm a garbage person.

We took a poll, turns out he smells funny, dresses badly and is nowhere near as generous a lover as you are.

The fucking Lyft driver tried to get me to wait in the fucking car so he could run inside to get something to eat. Bear in mind, I had 2 bags of groceries plus a watermelon.

I'm fucking burying him in his review.

Kevyt

The fucking Lyft driver tried to get me to wait in the fucking car so he could run inside to get something to eat. Bear in mind, I had 2 bags of groceries plus a watermelon.

Oh god, that's horrible.

Bury him!

I had an experience with an uber driver who couldn't figure out where I was and his car smelled like cigarette. I gave him one star.

MutFox

Banned

That's when you get out of the car.
When they come back, there'd be no one inside.

Jobbs

Banned
Cosplay is now my motivation to lose weight

Living longer couldn't do it, feeling good couldn't do it, looking good couldn't do it, getting a date couldn't do it, Cosplay is gunna do it

hot. I like cosplay but lack the guts to do it myself. seems cooler on girls anyway

self improvement is an admirable goal but don't forget to love yourself in the meantime ♥

Beat him up as well?

no, not for that, but I scared him out of my mom's house with my stern looks a few times because he would yell and act like a psycho and I wouldn't allow it in my mom's house

MutFox

Banned
self improvement is an admirable goal but don't forget to love yourself in the meantime ♥

One of the things that semi keeps me from blowing up is my motorcycle gear.
The suit alone cost like a grand, so I have to workout to keep fitting in it. :|

Misha

Banned
hot. I like cosplay but lack the guts to do it myself. seems cooler on girls anyway

Fuck you. I'll hate myself as much as I want

Nah I'm generally okay with myself. Probably too comfortable tbh :p

SystemBug

182ag1vqaxtq5gif.gif

The writers are actively crushing Mulan's love life.

What season are you on? I still need to start season 5 properly but Mulan being so underused has not been kind to my heart. Especially since the person acting as her is so pretty. But seriously tho, this show has a bunch of good looking people

FUME5

no, not for that, but I scared him out of my mom's house with my stern looks a few times because he would yell and act like a psycho and I wouldn't allow it in my mom's house

How's you rapport with that niece / nephew?

zeemumu

What season are you on? I still need to start season 5 properly but Mulan being so underused has not been kind to my heart. Especially since the person acting as her is so pretty. But seriously tho, this show has a bunch of good looking people

I'm all caught up.

FloatOn

My roommate and his gf (who is my other roommate) is watching South Park extremely loudly in the living room. If I can hear what is happening from across the house I'm not a happy person :/

jb1234

I'm so sad tonight. I need to figure out a way to get out of my head. I could beat Dark Souls 3. Just two bosses left but they're the hardest ones so I'm not sure if I want to be banging my head against those.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm so sad tonight. I need to figure out a way to get out of my head. I could beat Dark Souls 3. Just two bosses left but they're the hardest ones so I'm not sure if I want to be banging my head against those.

Would you like a film recommendation?

FloatOn

Put on a comedy. Drink a bottle of wine.

This helped me once upon a time.

Timu

It's not the opening for Blade is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADGy8c3D8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6UtMo3JDw

And since the Ninty '06 E3 conference has a thread right now, can someone get around to making one for Sony's disaster of one already?
I forgot all about this, lol.

Let me guess, one of them is the
Nameless King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom