• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
People that text 8 times in a row with increasingly hostile "why are you not picking up?" texts, and then when you see them, they are all "WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?".

Yeah, those people suck.
Yep

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Want to spoon perhaps?

only if you buy me a pizza afterwards.

It's strange, fiancée going to university and I'm sitting here, reading Studienordnung after Studienordnung to find a university to switch too. She'll move with me and we still plan on getting married next year but it feels like such a big life changer that it makes me afraid of losing her.

In other news, I just bought
marumiya-takenoko-kamameshi-292g.jpg
you add it to the uncooked rice. it has vegetables and a sauce in it. I usually buy the autumn version with mushrooms and have never tried the spring version with takenoko
Bamboo Shoots
and some fancy japanese rice

I hope it arrives tomorrow. I want to eat way more japanese food again..

jb1234

in other news FF6 > FF4 > other pre 6 FFs > dumpster fire > unexplained fecal urgency > aids > FFs after 6

You are going to hell.

People that text 8 times in a row with increasingly hostile "why are you not picking up?" texts, and then when you see them, they are all "WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?".

Yeah, those people suck.

I always tell people that I'll get to texts when I can and that I am NOT receptive to insecure spammings. No, I am not angry with you. No, I am not avoiding you. I am just not tethered to my goddamn phone at every given moment.

I have a nasty headache and feel like shit

Let me die

No. We like you.

It's especially wonderful when you just told them what the fuck is going on.

Getting on the train means getting on the train. Thirty minutes means thirty minutes.

Oh, and one of the texts was "Just get Uber".

I'm at the fucking train station, I am not going to take an $80 car ride to the house.

Then when I get off the train and check my messages and respond to the last "WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOUUUUUU", tell her I'm going to my car.

"Wait what do you mean you DROVE?"

Yes. Le gasp. I fucking drove to the mall, parked, and got a train to the city.

Xiao Hu

only if you buy me a pizza afterwards.
It's strange, fiancée going to university and I'm sitting here, reading Studienordnung after Studienordnung to find a university to switch too. She'll move with me and we still plan on getting married next year but it feels like such a big life changer that it makes me afraid of losing her.

I remember you talking about some troubles at your university concerning passing an important class. Did everything go fine or is you switching the university an unfortunate result of it?

And yes, I'll buy you pizza afterwards.

@Emily: God damit, go out with him finally!

AcridMeat

Banned
Okay after Sharks pooped it up, at least Warriors had another historic night and I got another 3 hours of Overwatch in.

I'm going to miss this game for two weeks.

Time to pass out for stupid work.
How? When you have to squint to read anything because the text doesn't have enough contrast.
What? It uses white font against dark grey, there's plenty of contrast.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I remember you talking about some troubles at your university concerning passing an important class. Did everything go fine or is you switching the university an unfortunate result of it?

And yes, I'll buy you pizza afterwards.

@Emily: God damit, go out with him finally!

Nah, did not work out. they changed the rules concerning the exam. So even tough I had 53% and with last years rules I would have passed, with the new rules I failed. So now,
4 scheine vorm Abschluss/4 classes before my BA
it's over. I even talked to my Professor who is the head of the Institute because most of my grades, especially in term papers aka Hausarbeiten :D, I've something between 1.0 and 2.0. But there is nothing he can do.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
You can't re-enrol?

you are only allowed on retry.

I just got another grade for a paper I wrote about the depiction of japanese and european/westerner characters in japanese pop culture with hetalia as main example and what grade did I get? 1.7 (something like an A-) -_-...I've so good grades usually in my papers and one exam can destroy everything. I just can't anymore. I can't. <- this is me since two weeks.

I've to decide..change to another university to finish my BA or try to get into a company with the knowledge I've now and with my unfinished BA.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Ouch. Surely another University offers something similar?
I've to decide..change to another university to finish my BA
should take one year
or try to get into a company with the knowledge I've now and with my unfinished BA.
I'm 29, so it's a hard decision ^^"..

Jobbs

Banned
Why are you making new characters this late in the game? Thought you were only a month or two out from release?

Chars were all written and design elements finalized ages ago but the main thing g the game is still missing is assets

And 2 months where you hear that

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Me too, let's all die together

FUME5

Chars were all written and design elements finalized ages ago but the main thing g the game is still missing is assets

And 2 months where you hear that

Ah got it.

And didn't hear that anywhere, just from the way you were talking back in February for some reason I thought you were aiming for a June release.

Xiao Hu

thank you. It's making me go mad. I've all that knowledge about history, literature and my favourite topic popular culture of japan and now I'm like "wow, 6 years down the drain"

Sorry to hear that. But at least your knowledge stays there where it belongs, plus you still have your language skills.

Have you conaidered the area around Cologne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom