• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry to hear that. But at least your knowledge stays there where it belongs, plus you still have your language skills.

Have you conaidered the area around Cologne?

Yeah I'm looking into everything. BASF or Daimler and all those japanese centric Gamestudios like marvelous will probably get an E-Mail from me, asking if there is need for someone with my background
they can't say more then no..
. At the same time I'll look into universities in major citiies. Cologne, Frankfurt, Duesseldorf. There Lilith should find a job
with 7 languages and major in chinese studies/minor in japanese studies..should not be that hard.
and I either finish university or find an entrance into a company. Right now I'm doing two more classes at the university. Can't hurt to have these..

I just need to start and get out of my bad mood right now.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
where is his right arm

and I think Jobbs next game should include nurse as playing character

time to go to work, if they will be as unbearable as yesterday, I will really punch somebody

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
S0UrkFC.jpg

and I think Jobbs next game should include nurse as playing character

The problem with this is that most games take longer to develop than most relationships last. It's... eh... not a good recipe.

I mean I'm rooting for Matt and Nikki like everyone else but there's no guarantee they're still together when he's finished with his next project (or even this one).

Acrid finally made me pull the trigger on Overwatch and sneak in a couple of plays before the beta finished.

I've gone from heavily disinterested to absolutely needing this game.
It's so much fun

Oh fuck

Oh fuck

So does anyone who was around last year remember when I went into a tea shop to find something for my mum's birthday, saw an old school friend behind the till and immediately panic bailed?

Yeah I just found her on OKCupid lol

Xiao Hu

http://www.amazon.com/Hunter-Fox/e/B00JQR4I0G/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

If you're not reading Hunter Fox, what are you doing with your life?

For a serious response, All the Light We Cannot See is pretty good. Overly sentimental at times with a dumb sub-plot. But still enjoyable and evocative with nice prose.

I need a hardcover version of this in my life. Perfect for gifting

I'm getting in on the selfie party too.
XoEttZK.jpg

::drops trousers, bends forward::

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Okay so I ordered at an Asian supermarket owned and run by Koreans japanese rice and other stuff..asked them in German for my tracking number and got an answer in Japanese.

That's weird.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wish green would looks as good on me as it does you.

I've had women tell red is more my colour.

Ehhhh...Can I be like urban swordsman with my red hoodie?
Bruh those three selfies in a row got the primary colors covered. We Power Rangers up in here

Edit: ^^O SHIT THERE'S THE BLACK RANGER

Remember ten hours ago when I said I was exhausted? Well I'm still not asleep. I think there might be something actually wrong with me. I even took a bunch of sleeping aids and I'm still lying here awake. Planning on waking up in four and half hours. No big deal.

I'm getting in on the selfie party too.

I'd make a fatigues joke but I'm too tired.

FUME5

Remember ten hours ago when I said I was exhausted? Well I'm still not asleep. I think there might be something actually wrong with me. I even took a bunch of sleeping aids and I'm still lying here awake. Planning on waking up in four and half hours. No big deal.

I'd make a fatigues joke but I'm too tired.

That sucks, I'd count sheep for you but I don't think it would help.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well apparently I drunkenly ordered Shin Megami Tensei IV last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom