• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I SWITCHED TO LIGHT THEME WHAT IS THIS

blinded.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dark theme doesnt need to be used just in a pitch black room. Its simply easier on the eyes.

In other news watching an Unfarted 4 Stream and bored in the first 30 minutes. R.I.P

Dark theme doesnt need to be used just in a pitch black room. Its simply easier on the eyes.

How? When you have to squint to read anything because the text doesn't have enough contrast.

Plus virtually every website is light themed by default and most desktop apps are light or have the option to be. (I only use a dark theme in PhotoShop so it's more readily apparent that I'm not in Illustrator at the moment)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love the water motif the game has going. Such a simple thing, but it's done so well, and it's so pervasive throughout the game.

Vazra

How? When you have to squint to read anything because the text doesn't have enough contrast.

Plus virtually every website is light themed by default and most desktop apps are light or have the option to be. (I only use a dark theme in PhotoShop so it's more readily apparent that I'm not in Illustrator at the moment)

Easier for me to read actually and I like some light themes depending how they are done. The light theme on GAF actually hurts my eyes unlike some other sites sadly.

In other news FF X-2 > X

Vazra

I agree that FF went to shit with the 3D shift. Also FF7 is overrated as fuck and the story is not as great as many like to say it is.

EDIT: The only 3D FF I really like is 9.

FUME5

Finished X, got about 1/3rd into X-2.

Both good games, but no way do I have the desire or time to play through them again.

Even if Lulu is a champ.

EDIT

I never got the love for Kingdom Hearts, then again I'm physically unable to give less of a shit about Disney.

Jobbs

Banned
FF7 represents the turning point when they started turning the FF games into plastic sterile boring unfeeling non human worlds populated by human-like aliens I don't recognize

everyone looks like a mannequin, and while their silly overdesigned clothes and hair may be tolerable if the characters were well written, they aren't. I don't understand the appeal of these drudges

Timu

FF7 represents the turning point when they started turning the FF games into plastic sterile boring unfeeling non human worlds populated by human-like aliens I don't recognize

everyone looks like a mannequin
You will be great in the controversial gaming opinions thread!

her character is a bit of a dumbass though

that boy she likes is soooo lame

nick is becoming the whole reason to watch the show. he's the most interesting and charismatic character by far

ADC said:
“She’s not a dumb girl. She’s a smart cookie. What I love most about it is that she’s got somewhere to go. She’s making the mistakes now so that she can have a huge development and a huge journey to come.”

Believe

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
13 and it's spawn were trash
12 was trash
11 was trash
10/X-2 were great
9 was GOAT
8 was alright
7 was great
6 - 1 were great

SolVanderlyn

13 and it's spawn were trash
12 was trash
11 was trash
10/X-2 were great
9 was GOAT
8 was alright
7 was great
6 - 1 were great
Yes to everything except that FF2 and FF3 are garbage.

Jobbs

Banned
the boy she likes was
a member of the badguy group who tricked them and tried to kill her family, and he has displayed absolutely no positive qualities, intelligence, wit, humor, anything at all -- but she thinks he's cute so "longing stares" after everything -- and there's some connection suggested that was never established or earned

it's television romance at nearly its most superficial

the boy she likes was
a member of the badguy group who tricked them and tried to kill her family, and he has displayed absolutely no positive qualities, intelligence, wit, humor, anything at all -- but she thinks he's cute so "longing stares" after everything -- and there's some connection suggested that was never established or earned

it's television romance at nearly its most superficial

Um excuse you she's totally gay, didn't you see the OP

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning fakerz

store still waiting for Uncharted 4 copies to arrive, I will go for mine copy tomorrow probably. Or even later this week.

People that text 8 times in a row with increasingly hostile "why are you not picking up?" texts, and then when you see them, they are all "WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?".

Yeah, those people suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom