• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

sounds more like its mediocre than crap. expected of an xmen movie though

It's the first movie with the First Class cast that was bad, though. First Class was okay and DoFP was pretty good. Now they need to do DoFP to reset the universe again.

I also had a nightmare that it was 5pm in the afternoon, meaning that I had missed all of my classes and I have a midterm and two assignments to do today.

Because we're bosses.
3825647-tumblr_mftdxmh8dp1rn4anqo1_500.gif

You're right

Bruh those three selfies in a row got the primary colors covered. We Power Rangers up in here

Edit: ^^O SHIT THERE'S THE BLACK RANGER

Fuck I don't wanna be the green ranger he sucks

Oh fuck

Oh fuck

So does anyone who was around last year remember when I went into a tea shop to find something for my mum's birthday, saw an old school friend behind the till and immediately panic bailed?

Yeah I just found her on OKCupid lol
Aaaand I just looked her up on Facebook and there's a picture of her topless with some stars Photoshopped on in strategic positions

Today has been weird

Xiao Hu

And the next one has a boyfriend. What the fuck is wrong with me? Are there any women out there who are interesting AND single?!
Outside this thread of course, ladies...

zeemumu

I mean

It's more that I wasn't ever expecting to see a topless photo of someone I had a crush on in school ever

Yeah but the shock wears off eventually. Like I have a few other friends from high school who became models at some point and I had a crush on one, so that was a little...jarring...*cue anime nosebleed* but the ones that I've seen worse of were people that I didn't have crushes on/didn't like at all.
I'll get your ass anyway ;)

Naaahhhh

Misha

Banned
Yeah but the shock wears off eventually. Like I have a few other friends from high school who became models at some point and I had a crush on one, so that was a little...jarring...*cue anime nosebleed* but the ones that I've seen worse of were people that I didn't have crushes on/didn't like at all.

completely loses all impact if you've done a drawing class with nude subjects
What about the whole chainsaw on a stick thing?

thats to compensate for my lack of interestingness. i don't have one yet

zeemumu

completely loses all impact if you've done a drawing class with nude subjects

It's not seeing someone half-naked/fully naked that's the shock. It's that it's someone that you've known for a while. The model friends weren't the "I've seen worse" that I was referencing before. They were just a different example.

Misha

Banned
It's not seeing someone half-naked/fully naked that's the shock. It's that it's someone that you've known for a while. The model friends weren't the "I've seen worse" that I was referencing before. They were just a different example.

oh you mean you didn't know what to expect. gotcha

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Now I feel weird.
I'll be 26 at the end of the month, yet I know that I'll still buy a DS and Pokemon this fall. Then sell both shortly after.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

IVE OFFERED TO HELP LIKE 8 MILLION TIMES TONIGHT AND YOU FUCKING SAID YOU WERE FINE, AND THEN YOU TRY TO GIVE ME SHIT FOR THE ONE TIME I DONT BECAUSE I HAVE TO LEAVE?

AND THEN YOU FUCKING GO "I WISH I COULDVE GOTTEN A CHANCE TO EAT TONIGHT, THIS IS LIKE THE 8th DAY I HAVENT AND YOU ALWAYS GET TO GET FOOD"....BECAUSE I DONT GET A FUCKING STIPEND FOR GROCERIES YOU FUCKBOY EAT SHIT

I AM SO MAD I FUCKING HATE HIM AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF HE SO MUCH AS BREATHES IN MY GENERAL SPACE IM GOING TO KICK HIM SQUARE IN WHATEVER FUCKING GENATALIA HE HAS

FUCK YOU

Xiao Hu

IVE OFFERED TO HELP LIKE 8 MILLION TIMES TONIGHT AND YOU FUCKING SAID YOU WERE FINE, AND THEN YOU TRY TO GIVE ME SHIT FOR THE ONE TIME I DONT BECAUSE I HAVE TO LEAVE?

AND THEN YOU FUCKING GO "I WISH I COULDVE GOTTEN A CHANCE TO EAT TONIGHT, THIS IS LIKE THE 8th DAY I HAVENT AND YOU ALWAYS GET TO GET FOOD"....BECAUSE I DONT GET A FUCKING STIPEND FOR GROCERIES YOU FUCKBOY EAT SHIT

I AM SO MAD I FUCKING HATE HIM AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF HE SO MUCH AS BREATHES IN MY GENERAL SPACE IM GOING TO KICK HIM SQUARE IN WHATEVER FUCKING GENATALIA HE HAS

FUCK YOU

Care to elaborate, sis?

zeemumu

FUCK YOU
tumblr_mk2u9wxjcz1qek6l1o8_250.gif

Npj7MLN.gif

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO I WAS THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO SCREAMING IN HIS GOD DAMN UGLY FACE AND NOW IM A LITERAL BALL OF FUCKING HUMAN RAGE AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HIM THINKING HE'S THE PERFECT LITTLE AIRMAN LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE THE FUCKINNG DUMBEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET AND ITS YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FAULT ALL OF THIS BAD SHIT HAPPENS TO YOU BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT

WATCH HES GONNA GO AND CRY TO MY SUPERVISIR ABOUT IT AND THEN WERE GONNA HAVE TO HAVE A TOUCHY FEELY CONVERSATION BUT SPOILER! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME

NO JOKE HE GETS FUCKING EXTRA MONEY EACH MONTH AND BUYS NOTHING BUT FROZEN SHIT AND CORNDOGS, AND IM LIKE WELL WHY DONT YOU COOK FOOD AND BRING IT OR MAKE A SANDWICH, LIKE I DONT GET EXTRA MONEY AND THEYRE REQUIRED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EAT ON SHIFT, AND HES ALL BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO EAT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU DONT HELP WHICH ISNT FUXKING TRUE LET ME TELL YOU AND I AM JUST SO OVER THE MOON INFURIATED

LIKE I DEADASS OFFER TO HELP YOU AND YOU TELL ME ITS COOL, SO MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED THINKING I WAS FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING AND LET ME HELP YOU YOUD BE BETTER OFF FOR IT

EAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom