• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
*is now too distracted to do work*

...uh...maybe >_>
do it. we need to discuss someone called starboobs in here.
also you don't have to get flirty right away. if you know each other in RL that's a great opener. like very casual.
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO I WAS THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO SCREAMING IN HIS GOD DAMN UGLY FACE AND NOW IM A LITERAL BALL OF FUCKING HUMAN RAGE AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HIM THINKING HE'S THE PERFECT LITTLE AIRMAN LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE THE FUCKINNG DUMBEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET AND ITS YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FAULT ALL OF THIS BAD SHIT HAPPENS TO YOU BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT

WATCH HES GONNA GO AND CRY TO MY SUPERVISIR ABOUT IT AND THEN WERE GONNA HAVE TO HAVE A TOUCHY FEELY CONVERSATION BUT SPOILER! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME

crush him :*

Misha

Banned
also you don't have to get flirty right away. if you know each other in RL that's a great opener. like very casual.

so you just made me realize that she didn't have robert downey jr and johnny depp photoshopped next to her but geometric stars covering up her nipples. that makes a lot more sense

Xiao Hu

I just exed like half a bottle of Gin. And fuck everyone and everything. And I really don't want to wake up tomorrow. I hate my life, why is this universe fucking hating me

I might be slightly drunk. Fuck it

FloatOn

so last night I watched this episode of the americans that really went places

kgb guy's wife found out that he was an "animal" in bed via this other woman the kgb guy was sleeping with as a part of his spy stuff. and like she wanted him to stay in disguise while THEY fucked and be an animal with her and then he got like super agressive/almost rapey with her and she flipped out.

this show

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I AM STILL LIVID PLEASE SOMEONE FIND SOMETHIBG TO CALM ME THE FUCK DOWN I CANT PT LIKE THIS
tumblr_static_2zsvtdf27n6sg8gsso084gs80.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_kwg8b71u7ogko0skw4csggwg_640.jpg

I think I saw the uncharted 4 easter egg that has a huge thread on gaming side from a tweet

if thats it why is that thread like 10+ pages lol, its cool but silly

where is my uncharted :(

*knew

We haven't spoken in like...8 years? Fuck

Maybe she's forgotten how much of a dumb awful idiot I used to be. God I hope so.

so you just made me realize that she didn't have robert downey jr and johnny depp photoshopped next to her but geometric stars covering up her nipples. that makes a lot more sense
This is amazing

Misha

Banned
I just exed like half a bottle of Gin. And fuck everyone and everything. And I really don't want to wake up tomorrow. I hate my life, why is this universe fucking hating me

I might be slightly drunk. Fuck it

I used to feel that way a lot. now i don't worry about the next day till the next day happens. just try to make the current moment comfortable. escapism works a lot for me

This is amazing
it does happen sometimes that people will photoshop themselves with celebrities to be silly but the whole topless thing made it a bit strange

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
rowlet-large.png

I haven't been into Pokemon in ages but this new starter is adorable

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I woke up to X-Men Apocalypse apparently being crap?

I kinda hope it doesn't do well, and we can get the xmen into the mcu. I love the xmen so much.

Can you refund
because it's Shin Megami Tensei IV
?

SMT4 is fucking awesome. Maybe you wanna go play a weaker waifu simulator like the persona games?
I'm senior to most of you fakers and I'm building my own arcade cabinet, so there.
I'm north of 30 and I have a 4 cart MVS in my garage.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm north of 30 and I have a 4 cart MVS in my garage.
I hate you.

We should hang out and get pissed while playing King of Monsters.

If things pan out (and I find the room), I may put together a souped up Vewlix with some bomb audio and console connectivity. But that's a lot of moolah.

zeemumu

Damn it. There was an essay due today and it was 19% of my fucking grade. It got lost somewhere in the Mother's Day/midterm/Calc assignments mix. I'd really like to shoot myself in the face right now.

No one will meet you in 2016 without a picture , lets be real
you can have a cool personality but for dating sites/apps you gotta show yourself

its cool, if you think you are ugly , don't. I am most ugly B^)

Misha

Banned
No one will meet you in 2016 without a picture , lets be real
you can have a cool personality but for dating sites/apps you gotta show yourself

its cool man, if you think you are ugly , don't. I am most ugly B^)

they'll message you at least apparently (don't know if you remember me talking about my leg pic)

zeemumu

And I still have a group presentation due next week, a wedding to help with, a programming project to finish, my remaining midterms, game dev stuff...fuck...

Misha

Banned
You...you all seem to be assuming that I'm actively doing things

All I'm doing right now is hiding scared in a corner occassionally looking up >_>

dating sites are the most passive you can get :p

just fill out a profile (including a pic for actual results) and wait for something to happen (though preferably actually try to initiate some)

You...you all seem to be assuming that I'm actively doing things

All I'm doing right now is hiding scared in a corner occassionally looking up >_>

come on. stop being a wuss about this. that's not the punkrock attitude you actually have. I never respond to people without pics/empty profile, they don't seem serious. you're going to take your massive balls and put them on this fucking profile RIGHT NOW or I'll convince iron chic to never play England again!!

dating sites are the most passive you can get :p

just fill out a profile (including a pic for actual results) and wait for something to happen (though preferably actually try to initiate some)

Ok hang on, let me rephrase that

Nothing I've done has been in expectation of anything happening, it's just been me very slowly building up to actually being vaguely comfortable with it. Like, I want to be as invisible as possible right now because I would probably freak out if someone did something as small as just say hi

~*~Social anxiety~*~

come on. stop being a wuss about this. that's not the punkrock attitude you actually have. I never respond to people without pics/empty profile, they don't seem serious. you're going to take your massive balls and put them on this fucking profile RIGHT NOW or I'll convince iron chic to never play England again!!

Bae telling it like it is

I promise it's not as scary as you think

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I hate you.

We should hang out and get pissed while playing King of Monsters.

If things pan out (and I find the room), I may put together a souped up Vewlix with some bomb audio and console connectivity. But that's a lot of moolah.
I have KoF 2002, Rage of the Dragons, Money Idol Exchanger and Super Dodge Ball in it right now.

Misha

Banned
Ok hang on, let me rephrase that

Nothing I've done has been in expectation of anything happening, it's just been me very slowly building up to actually being vaguely comfortable with it. Like, I want to be as invisible as possible right now because I would probably freak out if someone did something as small as just say hi

~*~Social anxiety~*~

personally i think not having an expectation is good for this kind of thing.

really though you haven't really hit the first step even yet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom