• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMT4 is fucking awesome. Maybe you wanna go play a weaker waifu simulator like the persona games?

Or maybe SMT 1 and 2 instead.

I was super disappointed with IV the more I played through and genuinely tried to give it a chance.

Strange Journey is closer in terms of what I envisioned the 4th entry to be. (Much more horror driven)

Edit : hahaha what the hell why am I laughing at that gif so much

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Super Dodge Ball is the shit. Good taste.

Fake edit: The hell, jobbs.

what's the shortest time you can bann someone? >.>

Chinese gonna Chinese, my friend. They know how to throw away 5000 years of civilization. In a way that makes Russian tourist look like the most sophisticated people on earth.

in the class "east asian art history" our chinese art professor said
oh the chinese don't care much about their art heritage. usually vases or other art is just destroyed. Why you ask? Well if you have so much lying around everywhere...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
come on. stop being a wuss about this. that's not the punkrock attitude you actually have. I never respond to people without pics/empty profile, they don't seem serious. you're going to take your massive balls and put them on this fucking profile RIGHT NOW or I'll convince iron chic to never play England again!!

Yeah, listen to trab! Take a picture of your ballsack and make it your profile picture damnit.

Chicks dig hairy ballsack pictures.

zeemumu

So, all your dating talk prompted me to check in on my okcupid profile that I set up but never used, and there's a quick match for this girl I'm pretty sure I know. She looks like this girl in my physics class who had a Disneyland pass and she gave me her number but I never used it. This might not end well.

FloatOn

Yeah, listen to trab! Take a picture of your ballsack and make it your profile picture damnit.

Chicks dig hairy ballsack pictures.

do something beautiful like this

nutscapingmen-dangling-their-balls-in-scenic-photos-is-an-actual-thing_19.jpg

I'm sure england has the scenery to pull it off

context: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/men-a...lls-in-front-of-beautiful-landscapes-5465223/

Granadier

Jobbs getting this thread locked?
Nah son, FloatOn's got that covered.

It's been real, fakers.

Jobbs

Banned
actual edit: the frack?? I didn't need actual balls in my screen

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground

wj4Zxbc.gif

Fuck that shit, cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun

wj4Zxbc.gif

Granadier

Bah gawd that Witcher 3 Blood and Wine info dump. Thank you based CD Projeckt Red.

giphy.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I guess Funky and Ceallach are around my age... :p

Oh god they opened up this weird ass store next to my grocery store and it is so random. There are table top games and cards and shit everywhere but also retro games and weapons and DBZ animation cels.

What.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Oh god they opened up this weird ass store next to my grocery store and it is so random. There are table top games and cards and shit everywhere but also retro games and weapons and DBZ animation cels.

What.

I accept cards, table top games, retro games and shit. You can keep DBZ animation cels tho.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
that sucks

It does

I am without beer, tired as fuck, because I had to prepare two full lorries for tomorrow's deliveries (13.600 kg) all by myself today, because I have such "nice" coworkers
And PSN servers are clogged to the max, so it will take around 3 hours to download patch for Uncharted 4

MutFox

Banned
It does

I am without beer, tired as fuck, because I had to prepare two full lorries for tomorrow's deliveries (13.600 kg) all by myself today, because I have such "nice" coworkers
And PSN servers are clogged to the max, so it will take around 3 hours to download patch for Uncharted 4

It's better to have tried than not.
The feeling of not knowing the possible outcome is sometimes worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom