• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, you don't live where there would be good Mexican food.

Though speaking of Mcdonalds and KFC in a positive light, maybe it's you with the broken tastebuds.

I said mcd and kfc as in popular foods loved by the masses. Not that I enjoy them.

Yeah i dunno what good mexican food is, but im in no hurry to try.

What in the everloving fuck is wrong with you?

*will be cooking chicken fajitas for dinner*

I remember you loved mexican food. Sorry mate, youre broken

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont get how mexican food is a beloved takeaway like mcdonalds and kfc.

I just had a chilli beef burrito, fucking disgusting. I cant imagine what mexican takeaways are like.

There isnt any mexican dish to date that I have ever like, as far as im concerned its a country of broken taste buds.

Americanized version of Mexican food is super watered down and in many cases not really Mexican when it comes to some menu items.

FUME5

I remember you loved mexican food. Sorry mate, youre broken

chicken-fajitas-horiz-a-1200.jpg

*salivates*

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
True Mexican food is fucking delicious. So is homemade Mexican-style food.

Take-out Mexican-style food is trash.

Americanized version of Mexican food is super watered down and in many cases not really Mexican when it comes to some menu items.

i dunno if mine was americanised or not.

I just had a chilli beef burrito from the only mexican takeaway in the area, it was weird, because I hated the lettuce most of all, and I like lettuce.

SystemBug

I dont get how mexican food is a beloved takeaway like mcdonalds and kfc.

I just had a chilli beef burrito, fucking disgusting. I cant imagine what mexican takeaways are like.

There isnt any mexican dish to date that I have ever like, as far as im concerned its a country of broken taste buds.

lmao putting down a whole country because you get shitty fast food versions of Mexican food

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
i hate china because panda express i got was bad

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Watching my friend play some Witcher 3 in the Hearts of Stone expansion. CDPR definitely took some inspiration from Dark Souls for the bosses. They are gnarly and really, really good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My Chinese food taste better than Panda Express. If I opened a restaurant China would be ruined!!!!
This is how we take down a country.

Start making plans.

FUME5

You can't bring down Australia that way, we don't really have any cuisine to call our own.

Which is great, we just co-opt every other countries.

EDIT

I mean, we'll chuck shit on a barbie and eat it with tomato sauce, do a roast and veg type shit, but that's not really cuisine.

zeemumu

Now I want to do some hanging out outside of my friend group. How do ask a friend out, halp.

But you just got out. Why would you want to get back in?

Watching Batman: Mask of the Phantasm for the first time. Before he was Batman, Bruce was robber man, with his mighty robberangs and a hammer

AcridMeat

Banned
Don't forget Coke to wash it all down.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35461270
I'm actually going to go get some $2.50 tacos with a $2 beer tomorrow before game night. Not the cheapest tacos, but they're filling as hell and surprisingly great. But also for SF that's cheap as hell.
Thats the thing aswell, i was expecting it to be hot, between the salsa and chilli'd beef. Not even a tingle. :(
Fast food is never going to be hot. Food for the masses is always mild. I was specifically speaking to good Mexican food.

You can't bring down Australia that way, we don't really have any cuisine to call our own.

Which is great, we just co-opt every other countries.

EDIT

I mean, we'll chuck shit on a barbie and eat it with tomato sauce, do a roast and veg type shit, but that's not really cuisine.

Pie floaters are an art of cuisine. Be proud.

Misha

Banned
But you just got out. Why would you want to get back in?

That was humor, son! You missed it! Flew tight past ya!

But I was serious about wanting to be closer friends. Like I enjoy doing stuff with our other friends but the other friends dictate the type of stuff we do and the tone and stuff.

zeemumu

That was humor, son! You missed it! Flew tight past ya!

But I was serious about wanting to be closer friends. Like I enjoy doing stuff with our other friends but the other friends dictate the type of stuff we do and the tone and stuff.

I'm slow today. Apologies.

I have one friend that I'm fairly close with. We don't do much when we hang out (usually watch movies and eat or have a board game night) but honestly those are the moments that I like forward to each week.

Misha

Banned
I'm slow today. Apologies.

I have one friend that I'm fairly close with. We don't do much when we hang out (usually watch movies and eat or have a board game night) but honestly those are the moments that I like forward to each week. I wish I was that close to more of my friends.

I don even necessarily need I that good, just so we can do the things that we have in common cause they dont always overlap with my other friends. I'll be living closer when I get my apartment so that might help

Really my overall issue though is just that I'm sorta tired of my current friends and they only really match up with a small portion of my interests and humor and other stuff so its nice to talk with and hang out with someone that makes me enjoy what I'm doing a lot more. Am definitely gonna try to be more social overall too.

zeemumu

I don even necessarily need I that good, just so we can do the things that we have in common cause they dont always overlap with my other friends. I'll be living closer when I get my apartment so that might help

Really my overall issue though is just that I'm sorta tired of my current friends and they only really match up with a small portion of my interests and humor and other stuff so its nice to talk with and hang out with someone that makes me enjoy what I'm doing a lot more. Am definitely gonna try to be more social overall too.

That's good! Go be more social! Get em! Get em!

Damn, at this rate the entire cast of Game of Thrones will be on Game Grumps eventually. Ian McElhinney just did a special intro for them in the latest episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom