• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why do humans have to poop? It's annoying, we should just photosynthesize our food or something

In a hypothetical world where that's possible, I mean

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It is so nice to have a poop in one of these, with all the flies and mosquitos for company
outhouse-red.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pooping is one of the biggest culprits for inconveniencing you on long trips out of your home

Pooping is one of the simplest pleasures in life. A good poop sets you right.

i hate pooping, but i love sitting naked on the toilet, i feel so safe and comfortable. Until I cant feel my legs, I wish I could sit there forever. Sometimes i turn the shower on in the background to make it nice and steamy.

I was wrong about Uncharted 4. It's a 12/10 game, not 11/10.

Why do humans have to poop? It's annoying, we should just photosynthesize our food or something

In a hypothetical world where that's possible, I mean

The sun doesn't provide enough energy. Consider how little plants actually have to do (and how relatively large their surface area can get for catching rays). Plus that would mean vampires like me wouldn't be able to thrive! :O

Plus if we didn't have to poop then I would have a lot less time to browse GAF at work!

Fortunately part of that understanding is to never be in that situation.

I'm going to rural India in a little over a week. The plumbing situation should be awesome! :(

SolVanderlyn

I was wrong about Uncharted 4. It's a 12/10 game, not 11/10.

The sun doesn't provide enough energy. Consider how little plants actually have to do (and how relatively large their surface area can get for catching rays). Plus that would mean vampires like me wouldn't be able to thrive! :O

Plus if we didn't have to poop then I would have a lot less time to browse GAF at work!

I'm going to rural India in a little over a week. The plumbing situation should be awesome! :D
Just think, instead of restaurants and frozen dinners we'd have artificially made lamps for... eating and processing energy. People who stay indoors a lot would have to carry them around with them like a boxed lunch.

What a different world that would be.

SolVanderlyn

I found trab's avatar on imgur.

DlfqeyN.gif

Just think, instead of restaurants and frozen dinners we'd have artificially made lamps for... eating and processing energy. People who stay indoors a lot would have to carry them around with them like a boxed lunch.

What a different world that would be.

I think you're underestimating how relatively powerful the sun is. Sunlight produces about 100x more lumens than high power sodium lights and 600x more lumens than incandescent lights. It just doesn't look like that to us because we process visual light on a logarithmic scale.

SolVanderlyn

I think you're underestimating how relatively powerful the sun is. Sunlight produces about 100x more lumens than high power sodium lights and 600x more lumens than incandescent lights. It just doesn't look like that to us because we process visual light on a logarithmic scale.
QcqXG5r.gif

I think you overestimate how smart I am.

I believe you though.

trying to get through chapter 8 and it's so boring I don't know if I can hang

every time I'm presented with another climby shooty part I just feel pure dread at the tedium

You also don't like Crash Bandicoot and have an inflated opinion of Metroid. Our taste in games isn't 1:1.

Jobbs

Banned
You also don't like Crash Bandicoot and have an inflated opinion of Metroid. Our taste in games isn't 1:1.

If it had an engaging story and likable characters it'd be easier.. But
Nathan's a douche who gleefully lies to his boring wife so he can leave his boring normal life and go fucking kill people by the dozens in cold blood. All the killing in TLOU didn't damage my suspension of disbelief because it was acknowledged by the characters

he expresses regret because in a cutscene sam punched out a dude, and then minutes later in gameplay I pulled an unsuspecting guy off a ledge to his sure death, and then shot about three dozen people in the face... and went on my merry way joking and laughing in the cutscenes to follow. I know people point this out about UC with frequency, but it really is distracting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom