• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

you only have anal sex with one gender? that's fucking racist

Jobbsy, don't put words into my mouth
put something else inside
! I mean I as a bi can be either the giver or the receiver (counting the strap ons out) it depends on the gender of the partner.

Why the sudden interest btw?

Jobbs

Banned
No Jobbs it's not racist you've got confused again

It's ageist

Get it right

What more do you expect from a German?

:: has prominent German ancestry but let's ignore that ::

Well it's something. Germans are fucking evil and they're everywhere and they're right here among us.

And me too. My grandparents were german and I was raised by mein opa through grade school. I blame him for the highly efficient german sex I have

I'm sitting here watching the koala video getting increasingly worked up. look how she smiles at the end. I'd totally go gay for her.

I'm more Norwegian than I am French

And I have a French last name

norweigans are badass and I like how there are several languages that aren't the same but sound the same

Jobbsy, don't put words into my mouth
put something else inside
! I mean I as a bi can be either the giver or the receiver (counting the strap ons out) it depends on the gender of the partner.

Why the sudden interest btw?

we discussed corpse fucking and period eating just to start the day and you're surprised the topic went to anal sex?

and I think it's funny that we have a second vazra if we ever need a spare lol

Xiao Hu

What more do you expect from a German?

:: has prominent German ancestry but let's ignore that ::

Hey! I'm also part Russian. That's like double evil in video game standarts!

we discussed corpse fucking and period eating just to start the day and you're surprised the topic went to anal sex?

and I think it's funny that we have a second vazra if we ever need a spare lol

1. I'm just a horny sad fuck
2. Vazra is bad influence on me
3. Vazra can't be replaced with anyone or anything

Jobbs

Banned

1. I'm just horny sad fuck
2. Vazra is bad influence on me
3. Vazra can't be replaced with anyone or anything

you are bisexual from what I can gather? doesn't that mean you have like mega options? I'm so jealous

d8ggekj3Cj-2.png

zeemumu

I was watching this show where these guys were filming in and arcade and there are two fast & furious racing cabinets behind them that just say "the racing game"

Oh @ the religious fundamentalists starting a #boycottTarget thing because Target came out against discrimination with its bathroom policy.

Their impotent rage is so adorable.

zeemumu

Oh @ the religious fundamentalists starting a #boycottTarget thing because Target came out against discrimination with its bathroom policy.

Their impotent rage is so adorable.

In the end it's a retail bathroom. If you wanna die I don't care where you do it. I do think it's stupid to fight for the right to use the ladies room. You don't want to go in there if you don't have to.

Xiao Hu

you are bisexual from what I can gather? doesn't that mean you have like mega options? I'm so jealous

It's way more difficult than one might think. You want to know what the funny thing about me is? I can't have one night stands anymore and I've never been active in the LGBT community. All the gay lovin been either in the high school or drunk friends wanting to experiment a little bit. Then there is of course the problem of dating somebody. While I've had feelings for other man several times before I rather date women due to my social environment (mainly my family being very conservative) since I got into a phase where longterm prospect is important to me. I'm an honest person who will tell my sexual orientation to his partner if it gets serious but many people, straight and homo alike, have serious issues and prejudice towards bis labeling us as having an insatiable sex drive (somehow true for me) and tending to be unfaithful (not more or less than others honestly).

That also means you are a bear and you care not two fucks about anything else but about the RODINA

Funny enough that I am rather ashamed by Russia and I despise Putin as much as humanly possible. He was the right man for the 90s and early 00s when the country was unstable (the shit in the Caucasus was a mistake. Moscow should have granted those republics their independence). But his current policies put the country back by several decades, socially, economically and politically. I don't see a future for Russia with him.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Just wached the new Pee Wee movie with my kid, she absolutely adored it.

I love these women so much
PWBH-faster-2.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
It's way more difficult than one might think. You want to know what the funny thing about me is? I can't have one night stands anymore and I've never been active in the LGBT community. All the gay lovin been either in the high school or drunk friends wanting to experiment a little bit. Then there is of course the problem of dating somebody. While I've had feelings for other man several times before I rather date women due to my social environment (mainly my family being very conservative) since I got into a phase where longterm prospect is important to me. I'm an honest person who will tell my sexual orientation to his partner if it gets serious but many people, straight and homo alike, have serious issues and prejudice towards bis labeling us as having an insatiable sex drive (somehow true for me) and tending to be unfaithful (not more or less than others honestly).

but at the end of the day you do have more options than someone who isn't bi. just saying. :) silver linings.

Even your legs?

honestly no, but my legs aren't super hairy. the hair that I dislike the most is on my chest and abdomen and a little on my back, which I can get with some effort.

Funny enough that I am rather ashamed by Russia and I despise Putin as much as humanly possible. He was the right man for the 90s and early 00s when the country was unstable (the shit in the Caucasus was a mistake. Moscow should have granted those republics their independence). But his current policies put the country back by several decades, socially, economically and politically. I don't see a future for Russia with him.

Hunh interesting, are there other Russian ex pats on GAF, as well?

Bisexuality doesn't exist. You're just a gay in denial. #bi-erasure

(I'm joking.)

honestly no, but my legs aren't super hairy. the hair that I dislike the most is on my chest and abdomen and a little on my back, which I can get with some effort.

Ugh, back hair. #bodyhairshaming

Laser hair removal is awesome. Shaving sucks.

Painting your nails is a lot of fun. I use too many stripping materials and inks at work to realistically keep my nails painted unless I were to redo them every night, which would be a hassle.

I'm taking my boyfriend to Target right now to pick up some stuff and also because fuck the haters.

Sunday evening my mentor invited me to wine and dinner and I had to make sure it was super late in the evening so I don't miss Game of Thrones. Tomorrow night I start a Lord of the Rings marathon with a friend who has never seen any of them. This weekend should be a lot of fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom