• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found trab's avatar on imgur.

DlfqeyN.gif

<3

Xiao Hu

Take it this way: TLOU 2 will look even more gorgeous. I really don't have the motivation to finish the Nathan Drake collection, I guess it doesn't fir my taste anymore.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I liked UC3 well enough. Not as much as UC2 but it was ok. The flashback was the best part and it happens at the beginning. :/

marrec

Banned
What is this? I wake up to an Assassin's Creed trailer and the fact that American FakeGAF pays the government so that Dragonz can poop.

What a Thursday.

That trailer looked bad, and it had nothing to do with the music.

Also, playing through Uncharted 1 rn, it's... okay so far. Just started chapter 4 though so I'm not deep into it. The climbing and shooting both feel kludgy in a bad way and the story is garbo so far but the set pieces are gorgeous.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I dislike all of the uncharteds. Just spectacle after spectacle with shitty combat, no true exploration and annoying characters.

The while series can fucking eat me.

What is this? I wake up to an Assassin's Creed trailer and the fact that American FakeGAF pays the government so that Dragonz can poop.

What a Thursday.

That trailer looked bad, and it had nothing to do with the music.

I didn't feel it either.

I mean I like Fassbender's face a lot. But that's about the only positive I got from the trailer.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Kanye West is trash tier nowadays

That's quite the invitation there, darling
No way, Kanye is amazing. Disregarding his personality, he has made a ton of classics and is one of the few, maybe the only in mainstream, hip hop artists who continues to be inventive aND experimental as an artist. Yes, Pablo is weak, but that is gonna happen sometimes, like with 808s. I have high hopes for TG16

marrec

Banned
I didn't feel it either.

I mean I like Fassbender's face a lot. But that's about the only positive I got from the trailer.

Ya, I was excited, but now I'm pensive.

Kanye West is trash tier nowadays

That Kanye song was the least offensive thing about the trailer. Pablo ain't as bad as what people say, it just released in the wrong year tbh

I feel like lots of VG nerds are clutching their pearls right now over the song for no reason, put that song to a good trailer in a medium that's not dominated by white 20-30 y/o dudes and no one bats an eye.

Xiao Hu

Yet another shitty movie shooting in front of our house... Those fuckers are even occupying the bridge to the other side of the small river...motherfuckers

FloatOn

where were you unsharted haters the other day when the whole thread took a giant shit on me for having a problem with these types of games?

real talk though, strictly speaking about gameplay I'm fairly convinced nothing will top Max Payne 3 in terms of third person shooting.

FUME5

where were you unsharted haters the other day when the whole thread took a giant shit on me for having a problem with these types of games?

real talk though, strictly speaking about gameplay I'm fairly convinced nothing will top Max Payne 3 in terms of third person shooting.

I've expressed my feelings towards UC before, played and finished all the Max Payne games - 3 was a slog. You were being overly dramatic about basic market forces type stuff so you were on your own.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Haha. You'd enjoy my posts in the OT. Those people think I'm trolling. Apparently it's impossible to genuinely dislike aynyibg about the same.

This is GAF. Sony and Naughty Dog are sacred people who shall not be criticized under penalty of ban.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is GAF. Sony and Naughty Dog are sacred people who shall not be criticized under penalty of ban.
The twist is that there's actually very little satire to this post

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I dislike all of the uncharteds. Just spectacle after spectacle with shitty combat, no true exploration and annoying characters.

The while series can fucking eat me.

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

The twist is that there's actually very little satire to this post

It reaches religion levels over in gaming side. My second ban was for pointing it out.

SolVanderlyn

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

It reaches religion levels over in gaming side. My second ban was for pointing it out.
I'm surprised I never got banned for attacking TLoU on this forum.

You know why it's called The Last of Us BECAUSE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE GAME ARE LEFT HURRRRR HYUKHYUKHYUK

Sony is a shithole company. The PS4 is TRASH and Naughty Dog is a creatively bankrupt shithouse.

:: awaits ban ::

(I only actually believe the PS4 bit. But I'm completely console averse these days.)

SolVanderlyn

Hey it's Throwback Thursday so here's me and some friends on a drunken downtown escapade six years ago

b1bDocC.jpg

I'm surprised I never got banned for attacking TLoU on this forum.

You know why it's called The Last of Us BECAUSE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE GAME ARE LEFT HURRRRR HYUKHYUKHYUK

I don't care much for TLoU or Uncharted. the hype is tiring. nothing like Dark Souls where the hype is justified. fite me everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom