• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
my bff/roommate is turning 30 and so we are having a house party this weekend.

there will be booze, grilled meat and veggies.

there will also be riotous laughter and games of cornhole in the backyard.

secretly hoping for make out opportunities

At this specific point in my life (it isn't always like this, just to be clear) I could very easily stock your party with cute women if you lived close

Sample size too small.

www.thatsthejoke.com/haha/getit.html

MutFox

Banned
You're Canadian

Half Japanese,
Half Mexican,
All Canadian. :D

robocop.jpg

Sorta like Robocop. :p

FloatOn

At this specific point in my life (it isn't always like this, just to be clear) I could very easily stock your party with cute women if you lived close

My friend's gf has several insanely hot friends. Kinda hoping some of them show up.

But you should move close. We can drive by the EA office in Maitland and throw tomatoes

Misha

Banned
Half Japanese,
Half Mexican,
All Canadian. :D

Sorta like Robocop. :p
I have a friend who's
Half Mexican (mom's nationality)
Half German (mom's ethnicity)
Half British/welsh (dad's nationality/ethnicity)
100% American (his nationality, though I think he might have claims to British citizenship too)

It's weird that he actually has darker hair and skin than either parent.

Windam

Scaley member
Sometimes I wish I was an infant or small child so I could cry in public places or on public transit for no real reason, because fuck you crying is all I do

Jobbs

Banned
Sometimes I wish I was an infant or small child so I could cry in public places or on public transit for no real reason, because fuck you crying is all I do

DimpledScaryGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

My friend's gf has several insanely hot friends. Kinda hoping some of them show up.

But you should move close. We can drive by the EA office in Maitland and throw tomatoes

I think acrid touched on this the other day, but I'm seeing the beauty of having platonic female friends. Nikki, my g-g-g-girlfriend, has hot friends and at least one of them gets along pretty well with me. That said, they're entirely off limits for obvious reasons, and even if things were to end with Nikki, more than likely the friends would go with her (unless they're trash).

Meanwhile, if she were instead just a solid platonic friend, she'd be a conduit to a whole world of other girls.

Thanks! I've only played a few times but I always enjoy it. You'd probably kick my ass

It's weird because I'm dreadful at bowling, horse shoes, darts, and most similar kinds of games. Yet with cornhole I usually come out on top.

Also I frequently get drawn up to team with my uncle who is similarly excellent at the game, so we make a killer combo. My enthusiasm for the game is most certainly biased by my win ratio. We all get drunk (if old enough) and taunt each other. Good times!

Misha

Banned
It's weird because I'm dreadful at bowling, horse shoes, darts, and most similar kinds of games. Yet with cornhole I usually come out on top.

Also I frequently get drawn up to team with my uncle who is similarly excellent at the game, so we make a killer combo. My enthusiasm for the game is most certainly biased by my win ratio. We all get drunk (if old enough) and taunt each other. Good times!
Have you ever played the game where you have these strings with rubber balls on either end for weight (basically bolas) and you throw them at something that's sorta like a short ladder with the intent of having them wrap around the rungs? It plays pretty similar to horseshoes and cornhole

Have you ever played the game where you have these strings with rubber balls on either end for weight (basically bolas) and you throw them at something that's sorta like a short ladder with the intent of having them wrap around the rungs? It plays pretty similar to horseshoes and cornhole

Oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about. I've played it once or twice but don't remember how well I did. Not enough to leave a bad impression at least.

I think maybe precision is my problem because I also do reasonably well with bocce ball.

Misha

Banned
Oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about. I've played it once or twice but don't remember how well I did. Not enough to leave a bad impression at least.

I think maybe precision is my problem because I also do reasonably well with bocce ball.
I find it difficult but fun

Bocce is great though. Probably my favorite of those kinds of games (and the one in best at)

marrec

Banned

Legit only ever cried in public once, and I excused myself to a bathroom before I did.

Halcyon

I cried when my baby was born. That wasnt in public though and they were tears of joy.

If I could change my name I would change it to Hal in a heartbeat.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm a fairly emotional dude sometimes.

I can be too, but I just don't sob. I think it's admirable for anyone to be in touch with their emotions, especially men because society tends to encourage them to "man up" and not cry "like a girl". I also think more tv/movies should feature well rounded male leads who are able to be emotional and sensitive and cry.

I've actually engaged in exercises where I'll try to make myself cry with some success. But... In practical situations, it's just not something that really happens (so far).

I cried when my baby was born. That wasnt in public though and they were tears of joy.

what's going to be your stance on boys and dating once she's old enough to be interested in such a thing (honestly curious about it since I've wondered how I'd react to this myself were I a father)

Halcyon

what's going to be your stance on boys and dating once she's old enough to be interested in such a thing (honestly curious about it since I've wondered how I'd react to this myself were I a father)

I'm hoping that she's just generally fairly innocent long into her teenage years sorta like I was. Then just very limited dating until she's maybe 16 or 17.

I don't know. I'm expecting teenage girl years to be chaos.

MutFox

Banned
I have a friend who's
Half Mexican (mom's nationality)
Half German (mom's ethnicity)
Half British/welsh (dad's nationality/ethnicity)
100% American (his nationality, though I think he might have claims to British citizenship too)

It's weird that he actually has darker hair and skin than either parent.

I have no idea what my mom's ethnicity is.
People think she's Polish cause she my dad's Japanese last name.
(She's white with green eyes)

My bro has Dark skin, and people think it's from the Mexican side.
It's actually from my dad, he's from southern Japan, where people seem to have a darker complexion.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm hoping that she's just generally fairly innocent long into her teenage years sorta like I was. Then just very limited dating until she's maybe 16 or 17.

I don't know. I'm expecting teenage girl years to be chaos.

it's a roll of the dice. I firmly believe a lot of what you get with a child is pure nature. My two nieces have been raised in the same situation and have quite different personalities and react to things quite differently.

As a parent your role is, really, that of Dexter's father. Your child is just going to be the person they're going to be -- you may be able to teach them rules and if you done good those rules may stick... But, still, your kid may be an asshole and there's nothing you can do about that.

You have kids raised in idyllic settings who are total assholes, and kids raised in pure hell who are gentle souls and complete angels. It's all nature.

FloatOn

My headache has subsided which is good but I've been having to cover the work of someone that is out today + my normal duties so I'm kind of running around the office like a crazy person

marrec

Banned
oh my stars I'm so hungry, like starving.

This is what happens when I skip breakfast and lunch.

I'm getting angry at people calling.

Oh no.

Someone send me a pizza.

Halcyon

it's a roll of the dice. I firmly believe a lot of what you get with a child is pure nature. My two nieces have been raised in the same situation and have quite different personalities and react to things quite differently.

As a parent your role is, really, that of Dexter's father. Your child is just going to be the person they're going to be -- you may be able to teach them rules and if you done good those rules may stick... But, still, your kid may be an asshole and there's nothing you can do about that.

You have kids raised in idyllic settings who are total assholes, and kids raised in pure hell who are gentle souls and complete angels. It's all nature.

That's probably how I'll look at it, but I also will make it very clear to Braydon that I have a large gun when he pulls up in his 2018 shitty run down Tesla 3.

I do not know why this bugs me so much, it's not my business, it's not my life.

Macho Man Randy Savage has a new girl over last night (Girl B), has sex with her or at least naked fun times judging by clothing later on, she leaves....

And now he's on the phone with Girl A for like three hours (that's the average they usually spend on the phone) where he says to her "the reason you and I are friends is so I can tell you what to do" and says that she should change her last name to his.

wtf

zeemumu

I do not know why this bugs me so much, it's not my business, it's not my life.

Macho Man Randy Savage has a new girl over last night (Girl B), has sex with her or at least naked fun times judging by clothing later on, she leaves....

And now he's on the phone with Girl A for like three hours (that's the average they usually spend on the phone) where he says to her "the reason you and I are friends is so I can tell you what to do" and says that she should change her last name to his.

wtf

That's your conscience bro. You know, that cricket that lives inside all of us. Some people don't have crickets though. They have roaches.

MutFox

Banned
oh my stars I'm so hungry, like starving.

This is what happens when I skip breakfast and lunch.

I'm getting angry at people calling.

Oh no.

Someone send me a pizza.

I'm starving too...
Already saved a pulled pork sandwich for myself in our cafeteria... :p

I had a pulled pork sandwich for dinner last night too... :|

Different styles though, so it's not the same thing. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom