• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
just came back from working out. my new goal in life is too get so swole everyone forgets I'm a socially awkward loser.
really should do it more than once a week though. there's another work out class after my actual work but I don't know if I can do that.

Trab your second pussy is the biggest one I've ever seen. WTF levels. It also looks like it might bite me.

lol

everyone should date at least one.
lol she's actually super tiny. the other one too. they look so much bigger when I hold them, it's like an optical illusion. :x it's my uncle's cat btw.
here. that's her normal size:
dsc059490kzsn.jpg
Holy sweet mother of fuck
I seriously don't get what's up with this pic. I honestly just used it as a filler for my okcupid page cuz I didn't have enything else. you don't even see that much because the book is covering most of me. I take better sexy pics when I actually intent to do so :D
That's like the third time this gif has been used. Is that all you Fukers got?

wot¿
can you say aboot for me?

Misha

Banned
Pizza dates are fun. If nothing else you at least get pizza out of it!

Aren't you still asexual though? Apologies if I missed something.

The concept of asexuality covers a lot of things. I use it to describe my lack of sexual attraction to people. I still have a sex drive (though fairly minor) and do find people aesthetically attractive so I'm interested in the idea of sex but don't find it nearly the need as most people seem to describe.

You can even have a sex drive, be intensely attracted to other people and fit in asexuality due to your lack of interest of actually having sex

Sometimes I see more specific descriptors but I don't use them since asexual is already borderline a "tumblr sexuality" for some
What about wings while watching Flashpoint Paradox? Is that as appealing to people as pizza?
Im vegan now

Flashpoint paradox is better than pizza tho

Kevyt

just came back from working out. my new goal in life is too get so swole everyone forgets I'm a socially awkward loser.
really should do it more than once a week though. there's another work out class after my actual work but I don't know if I can do that.

lol she's actually super tiny. the other one too. they look so much bigger when I hold them, it's like an optical illusion. :x it's my uncle's cat btw.
here. that's her normal size:

I seriously don't get what's up with this pic. I honestly just used it as a filler for my okcupid page cuz I didn't have enything else. you don't even see that much because the book is covering most of me. I take better sexy pics when I actually intent to do so :D

can you say aboot for me?

I always thought you were a girl. :p

MutFox

Banned
I could never be vegan.
The lowest I'd go is Pescatarian.

Those B12 supplements always make me wonder where they get their content from.

The concept of asexuality covers a lot of things. I use it to describe my lack of sexual attraction to people. I still have a sex drive (though fairly minor) and do find people aesthetically attractive so I'm interested in the idea of sex but don't find it nearly the need as most people seem to describe.

You can even have a sex drive, be intensely attracted to other people and fit in asexuality due to your lack of interest of actually having sex

Sometimes I see more specific descriptors but I don't use them since asexual is already borderline a "tumblr sexuality" for some
Im vegan now

Flashpoint paradox is better than pizza tho
That sounds more like being scared of sex than being asexual. I don't know. I won't presume to know you better than you know yourself... it just goes against my previous understanding of asexuality.

What's some good literature or articles to read on the matter? I don't want to come across like a bigot! :)

Jobbs

Banned

n + ice. get swole breh. what works for me is doing pushups with an eight year old on my back. If you don't own one of those the gym will have to do.

if it's your life goal, though, you may need to do it more than once a week =)

FloatOn

I just realized something...I haven't played Final Fantasy X and X-2 yet!

I played all the way to the end boss of FFX and then I had to question what the fuck I was doing with my life

it still didn't stop me from trying FFXII though which I actually think is pretty good. but after that I was basically done with turn based JRPG

n + ice. get swole breh. what works for me is doing pushups with an eight year old on my back. If you don't own one of those the gym will have to do.

if it's your life goal, though, you may need to do it more than once a week =)

motivate me breh! I need to get my ass there after my 8 hour work shift.

Misha

Banned
That sounds more like being scared of sex than being asexual. I don't know. I won't presume to know you better than you know yourself... it just goes against my previous understanding of asexuality.

What's some good literature or articles to read on the matter? I don't want to come across like a bigot! :)
Well I'm not really afraid of sex. I definitely enjoy sexual release. I just don't feel the need to pursue it. (And when I do it doesn't matter to me that it's not with someone else ;P )

The last part definitely is basically having anxiety about sex but from my understanding people who fit into that category due to it being a large part of their lifestyle and a lot of the time it's due to things like ptsd and not likely to go away soon

Wikipedia does a good job describing most of what I know. It's basically that there's a number of factors that could prevent you from either wanting or needing sex. Like I said, it's a blanket term for a lot of things so they might not necessarily fit perfectly together
Peach Cobbler
I dislike peaches

speaking of sexuality..I think I might be demisexual. while I have a high sexdrive, I don't really enjoy meaningless flings.

Push! Harder! Go past the max! Reach over the top! Master your ass!!

the master your ass part got me!
::flexing bizeps::
::ripping tank top apart to reveal other tank top underneath::

Timu

I played all the way to the end boss of FFX and then I had to question what the fuck I was doing with my life

it still didn't stop me from trying FFXII though which I actually think is pretty good. but after that I was basically done with turn based JRPG
Funny enough I did play FFXII...and FFXIII, lol.

FloatOn

This is why I don't bring it up :p

Sexual attraction requires emotional intimacy

Tbf a lot of people probably fit into that group. It's mostly useful to explain why you don't want casual sex Imo

interesting.

and I agree, most people would want to have sex with people they have emotions for

not many people can make that disconnect.

there are so many sexuality labels that I've never even heard of apparently

Misha

Banned
interesting.

and I agree, most people would want to have sex with people they have emotions for

not many people can make that disconnect.

there are so many sexuality labels that I've never even heard of apparently
It's really interesting to look them up and try to decide whether you think they're actually useful or not cause some are straight up pointless and others overlap

Like one is sapiosexual which means being attracted to intelligence. Sounds like a preference rather than a sexuality to me but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom