• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
more accurate

KGWPkzi.gif

lol jk

gym? what's a gym?

Matt your ear fetish now has unrealistic standards :O

I think pointed ears look neat. I don't like how my ears look, but I'm not going to undergo surgery to change it. The way she described it seems pretty painful.

Jobbs

Banned
Matt your ear fetish now has unrealistic standards :O

I think pointed ears look neat. I don't like how my ears look, but I'm not going to undergo surgery to change it. The way she described it seems pretty painful.

I don't think anyone needs to modify their body or get tattoos. That's kinda not the point. I certainly don't have a "bellybutton removal" fetish.

I just think she is beautiful, and the body art and modifications are fine by me because she is so confident in them and considers them part of her identity. Being pretty in a traditional way is great, but being unique, and, more importantly, utterly confident in who and what you are take things to another level (at least with me, for whatever that's worth to anyone).

She also seems like a lovely human being (I watched her documentaries about the Korean beauty scene earlier).

I'll admit to liking the pointy ears

I don't think anyone needs to modify their body or get tattoos. That's kinda not the point. I certainly don't have a "bellybutton removal" fetish.

I just think she is beautiful, and the body art and modifications are fine by me because she is so confident in them and considers them part of her identity. Being pretty in a traditional way is great, but being unique, and, more importantly, utterly confident in who and what you are take things to another level (at least with me, for whatever that's worth to anyone).

She also seems like a lovely human being (I watched her documentaries about the Korean beauty scene earlier).

I'll admit to liking the pointy ears
To be clear, I have nothing against body mods either, nor do I think they automatically make someone better. I just want to wait until it's an essentially painless process! I only have one small tattoo and it's not a process I'm looking forward to again.

Hmm, I guess that's me to an extent. I'm not a random hookup type of person.
I'm not either, but I've never felt the need to put a label on it. I guess I don't understand what utility that brings. I know what I want already, so I don't need a name for it, and if I'm turning down random guys it seems like it'd be easier to just say no than to try and explain its because X label blah blah blah.

zeemumu

I'm not either, but I've never felt the need to put a label on it. I guess I don't understand what utility that brings. I know what I want already, so I don't need a name for it, and if I'm turning down random guys it seems like it'd be easier to just say no than to try and explain its because X label blah blah blah.

I'm not going to live my life based on that. I'm a Leo too but it has no impact on my life and other zodiac signs don't affect my opinions of other people. It's just a thing where I'm like "hey, that sounds like me."

I'm not going to live my life based on that. I'm a Leo too but it has no impact on my life and other zodiac signs don't affect my opinions of other people. It's just a thing where I'm like "hey, that sounds like me."
Fair enough.

I'm kind of restless because I'm sitting at work with nothing to do. We printed everything already, so everyone's just on their phones or watching Arrow on one of the computers.

FloatOn

All I want from life is to marry a pretty Scottish girl that knows how to play synths

This song is completely average for them btw

nvm I don't deserve to be made out with. I accidentally squished something that wasn't a mosquito. I don't know what it was but up close it looked really cute. :( I'm terrible.

Misha

Banned
Okay so just to make sure, you guys don't feel something when you see someone really attractive? Cause with the way most people talk I assumed that was really common

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
nvm I don't deserve to be made out with. I accidentally squished something that wasn't a mosquito. I don't know what it was but up close it looked really cute. :( I'm terrible.

I'm sorry, but you are going to insect hell.

Okay so just to make sure, you guys don't feel something when you see someone really attractive? Cause with the way most people talk I assumed that was really common

I do. But if someone doesn't there's nothing wrong with that.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Portal has the better Still Alive. I used to know it on piano. I could probably pick it up again pretty quickly.

You need to get your affairs inline. :p

Or just an affair is in order.

if she killed a lightning bug or a ladybug then she's definitely going to hell

There is a spider in my bathroom who I've let be. He seems to exclusively eat ladybugs judging by the corpses he leaves. I've named him Ladykiller.

I definitely feel something but I wouldn't act an on it. unless there's a clear emotional, monogamous bond. ;p

it wasn't a bug btw. some kind of fly but cute fly :c

Jobbs

Banned
I definitely feel something but I wouldn't act an on it. unless there's a clear emotional, monogamous bond. ;p

it wasn't a bug btw. some kind of fly but cute fly :c

you're going to be excommunicated from our vegan communist commune aaand just before the vegan mounties arrived. what a shame

Or just an affair is in order.

There is a spider in my bathroom who I've let be. He seems to exclusively eat ladybugs judging by the corpses he leaves. I've named him Ladykiller.

kill it with fire! :( defend the ladybugs

I do feel something. I'm pretty chilled out at this point in my life though and I tend to not react overtly unless I intend to ask them out or whatever

zeemumu

For me there's a different feeling between finding someone attractive dating-wise and knowing that they're attractive. Pretty much every girl in this thread is attractive but I don't feel a burning desire to ask anyone out.

Oh I feel something, but it's not sexual arousal. I don't get wet just looking at someone. It's more like I feel admiration for them, and a desire to see more of the person or be around them more.

Jobbs

Banned
you can't just say "vegan mounties". do you know the sound cats make when they look out of the window and see a bird they can't reach? that's me rn

nah I need real action c_c

Anyone ever watch Dark Angel? Remember the episode when Jessica Alba's cat DNA put her into heat? hahahaha

That's trab rn, apparently

I sympathize but can't currently relate. You need to get your dick out there breh

Time to shut down humanity, it's over.

People are complaining that the Altered Carbon casting a white dude in the lead is whitewashing. Omg have they even read the fucking book

I have trouble not seeing Joel Kinnaman as Holder. For me he is that person and only that person.

Time to shut down humanity, it's over.

People are complaining that the Altered Carbon casting a white dude in the lead is whitewashing. Omg have they even read the fucking book

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
For me there's a different feeling between finding someone attractive dating-wise and knowing that they're attractive. Pretty much every girl in this thread is attractive but I don't feel a burning desire to ask anyone out.

True. When you see or are near someone you personally feel an attraction to your body does produce a physiological reaction. And it's not just oxytocin.

demi sounds like demigod tbh.

Anyone ever watch Dark Angel? Remember the episode when Jessica Alba's cat DNA put her into heat? hahahaha

That's trab rn, apparently

I sympathize but can't currently relate. You need to get your dick out there breh

I have trouble not seeing Joel Kinnaman as Holder. For me he is that person and only that person.
dark angel! man I loved that show as a kid. completely forgot about it.
that dick line is going to haunt me forever isnt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom