• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Guess who's pooping with your taxpayer dollars

Flushing money down the toilet smdh

Tweezing. Haven't done a professional waxing before but I'm considering it for my arse since it's a rather hairy part of my body. Fuck my genes: No proper beard but a bloody arse jungle.

Bruh, shave or something, tweezing sounds absolutely awful down there.

That's what I thought, then we talked in Discord.

And yeah, I'm loving the Doom 'reboot' because it does demons on Mars better than anyone else, the gunplay loop is tight an at these early stages the stun / melee combo works and feels right.

Cool, might have to pick it up at some point. I just assumed it was going to be awful for some reason.

Morning everyone. Work time. I wanna go back to sleep

Fuuuck me too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean I generally like body hair but an ass jungle is a bit much.

I just go at it with trimmers. Tweezing is too much.

Oh yeah I just remembered I found Halcyon's own beer yesterday

NQKwhdvl.jpg

marrec

Banned
It fucking rains here like 80% of the time. And it is FINALLY nice since last week.... and the Germans/Trab ruin it again :(

Pittsburgh has like, 5 sunny days a year and I couldn't be happier tbh

I go to the beach when I want to catch some rays.

marrec

Banned
I want French Toast but that means getting out of bed. Help!

There is no helping you.

Although, now that I think about it, not a lot of Breakfast delivery places. I should start a Breakfast delivery restaurant.

Fuck I forgot to watch the new Steven Universe episode :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What if "French Toast deliveryman" was a job and you had to deliver to people in their rooms/beds.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There is no helping you.

Although, now that I think about it, not a lot of Breakfast delivery places. I should start a Breakfast delivery restaurant.

Fuck I forgot to watch the new Steven Universe episode :(
That is a neat idea but then your business will probably die after 11am or 12pm. Does the menu change after certain hour to make up for the changes?
I just threw a paper airplane with a piece in between the top fold your way

Tell me if it gets there ok
I saw a pigeon take it.
cm-vi1.gif

marrec

Banned
That is a neat idea but then your business will probably die after 11am or 12pm. Does the menu change after certain hour to make up for the changes?

Nah, just make it super niche and close up after a certain time, but also open up super early.

but people already like me

I talked to the people and they said they would like you more if you do the things well.

Vazra

You'd be beloved. What would your uniform be? Would you wear shorts like a UPS dude?

T-shirt with the name of your company and boxers. Alternatively you can use briefs.

Nah, just make it super niche and close up after a certain time, but also open up super early.
3am - 11am. It would go fine with people with the munchies at night and there is not tons of places covering the market plus the lazy people like me.

FloatOn

what are the best wing flavors for a party?

Original Flavors
HOT......Medium.....Mild
Hot Garlic.....Medium Garlic.....Mild Garlic
BBQ (SPICY).....Honey BBQ.....Carolina BBQ
Hotter than Hot

Grilled Flavors
Teriyaki.....Hot Teriyaki.....Garlic Teriyaki
Caribbean Jerk.....Sweet Red Chili
Lemon Pepper.....Garlic Pepper.....Lime Pepper
Red Hot Plum.....Spicy Mango
Hibachi

I'm one of those weird guys that like teriyaki wings. I don't want to subject my guests to something they may not like. I'm going to get 3 flavors. Leaning towards: Medium, Lemon Pepper and Honey BBQ.

That's a safe bet right?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
what are the best wing flavors for a party?

Original Flavors
HOT......Medium.....Mild
Hot Garlic.....Medium Garlic.....Mild Garlic
BBQ (SPICY).....Honey BBQ.....Carolina BBQ
Hotter than Hot

Grilled Flavors
Teriyaki.....Hot Teriyaki.....Garlic Teriyaki
Caribbean Jerk.....Sweet Red Chili
Lemon Pepper.....Garlic Pepper.....Lime Pepper
Red Hot Plum.....Spicy Mango
Hibachi

I'm one of those weird guys that like teriyaki wings. I don't want to subject my guests to something they may not like. I'm going to get 3 flavors. Leaning towards: Medium, Lemon Pepper and Honey BBQ.

That's a safe bet right?
Personal answer: Hot Teriyaka, Sweet Red Chili, Spicy BBQ

Safe answer (AKA going for widest demographic appeal): Medium, Honey BBQ, Hot Teriyaki/Lemon Pepper

So basically I 98% agree with your choices. Circumstantially

Vazra

I think the safest are Medium and Honey BBQ. Since you are going to get 3 Flavors you can get Teriyaki. Afterall there are options instead of just getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom