• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the best wing flavors for a party?

Original Flavors
HOT......Medium.....Mild
Hot Garlic.....Medium Garlic.....Mild Garlic
BBQ (SPICY).....Honey BBQ.....Carolina BBQ
Hotter than Hot

Grilled Flavors
Teriyaki.....Hot Teriyaki.....Garlic Teriyaki
Caribbean Jerk.....Sweet Red Chili
Lemon Pepper.....Garlic Pepper.....Lime Pepper
Red Hot Plum.....Spicy Mango
Hibachi

I'm one of those weird guys that like teriyaki wings. I don't want to subject my guests to something they may not like. I'm going to get 3 flavors. Leaning towards: Medium, Lemon Pepper and Honey BBQ.

That's a safe bet right?

Solid selection

Now I'm hungry

oh god I'm so terrible. I can't start working on my presentation for the hell of it. I literally do ANYTHING else. why
cmrieorueavtueatverat
:(
halp
:,(
:c

oh god I'm so terrible. I can't start working on my presentation for the hell of it. I literally do ANYTHING else. why
cmrieorueavtueatverat
halp

whenever I get in this mood I wait until the very last minute to actually get anything done. It's the worst. I don't know anything that helps. Maybe get Adam to temp ban you so you can't browse GAF?

Solid selection

Now I'm hungry

for serious though. Now I'm like thinking about how feasible it is for me to grab wings for lunch.

marrec

Banned
cmrieorueavtueatverat
halp

You could start small and break up the presentation into bits that you can accomplish.

Write down the bits and then mark them off as you do them to make yourself feel good.

That always helps me.

Pittsburgh is a linguistic island, isn't it?

Very much so.

First level of DOOM is arright. Hope I get new weapons soon.

Uncharted 4 is arright. Took way too long to get going though. I know you think you're king shit after TLOU but guys don't take an hour to get to your first proper encounter pls.

Stellaris is arright. Needs some patching but has a lot of promise.

Numb

I'm ordering 50 wings saturday

fakegaf should come over and party

Already there

Bringing my own plate

rdn_4fcbf7b9f371d.jpg

If you do, that means I can at least live vicariously through you (its 12:30am here, there are no wings in my near future :( )

it is done! Picking up my order in a few hours. (it's only 7:30a here... I'm up early because I had to drive my friend to the airport)

Uncharted 4 is arright. Took way too long to get going though. I know you think you're king shit after TLOU but guys don't take an hour to get to your first proper encounter pls.

I bet you're one of those people who thinks Twilight Princess opening takes too long.

I love an epic game that takes its time to settle in and have some proper pacing. You'll get to the high octane thrills in due time!

I'm ordering 50 wings saturday

fakegaf should come over and party

That sounds like fun, but I already have plans. Actually I'm pretty busy this whole weekend. Hosting a house party tomorrow (tri tip steak, not wings), then seeing Midsummer Night's Dream on Sunday, then going to a backyard barbecue after that.

But I hope your party is a lot of fun and rewarding for you! :)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Cheers to whoever partook in my stream last night. I got a tad drunker than I expected, but Pillars of Eternity is a good game.

---

trab, the only thing that helps me in situations like that is what marrec said. Break it into little baby tasks that are easy to complete. Then you are making progress no matter what.

---

Totally serious about a D&D night with you fakers. We need to arrange something that works for everyone's time zone.

---

Kygo's first album finally release today and it's pretty damn good.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
@Granadier: Everyone's down for D&D we just need a coordinator/organizer.

I don't think anyone wants to do that part lol

Fuck.

---

trab is presenting about the effects of Mounties on female genitalia, and why that's solid proof that Germany should implement a Mountie division.

Then I hope you lubricated enough.

On a serious note, what's the matter, honey?

This was not an act of tender lovemaking.

It's not really a big deal, like I can fix it, I'm just frustrated.

I missed something because I got the time wrong. Not an official appointment so I'm not going to get disciplinary paperwork, but now I have to find a way to fix it over the fucking weekend and I need it by Monday so UGH.

Xiao Hu

Babe, no need to get frustrated about it. Treat it as additional work within your usual responsibilities. Btw, you look good today

marrec

Banned
Critical Theory I guess :D not quite sure about the English terms rn. Adorno and shit.

Ya the Adorno and Horkheimer Frankfurt stuff is called Critical Theory (in America), or at least was taught as such when I was when school.

I didn't take but one course on it in my brief time as a Philosophy Major though.

Misha

Banned
You know I just realized, I've said for awhile that I found philosophy majors annoying but that's not true. It's math majors who think they know everything about philosophy.

FloatOn

it is done! Picking up my order in a few hours. (it's only 7:30a here... I'm up early because I had to drive my friend to the airport)

That sounds like fun, but I already have plans. Actually I'm pretty busy this whole weekend. Hosting a house party tomorrow (tri tip steak, not wings), then seeing Midsummer Night's Dream on Sunday, then going to a backyard barbecue after that.

But I hope your party is a lot of fun and rewarding for you! :)

seems like you have a solid weekend lined up yourself. I hope it goes off without a hitch

also I'm glad to have influenced your lunch decision today. the great thing about this wing place I'm ordering from tomorrow is that not only are they the best wings I've ever had but the restaurant is less than a mile from my house.

Xiao Hu

Talking about law majors, I found myself very fond of studying law during studying various aspects (especially the corporate law) of the Chinese one. Despite hating lawyers and attorneys for the subhuman scum that they are when they're working in civil law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom