• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Jobbs showing off his manflesh.

You obviously don't drink a lot of beer.

Probably about time I took anothet (lack of) progress pic...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Holy fuck my stomach is ripping apart and I am dying

metaphorically but god damn does this hurt

tumblr_nw9k70Et7t1r5kguno1_400.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I would like a game like witcher 3 but I don't wan to be geralt, I want to make my own person or be someone more interesting

Something like Skyrim character wise, but with Witcher's storyline?

Personally I don't think something like the Witcher's story would be possible with character customization. The story would have to account for too many variables. Maybe something like Mass Effect would work. I think having a fixed character makes the secondary characters more enjoyable somehow. Like Gerald has a history with so many of them.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I got super confused because HN is an abbreviation for Hospital Corpsman in the navy and I thought Jobbs was dating a Corps whore

Jobbs

Banned
Something like Skyrim character wise, but with Witcher's storyline?

Personally I don't think something like the Witcher's story would be possible with character customization. The story would have to account for too many variables. Maybe something like Mass Effect would work. I think having a fixed character makes the secondary characters more enjoyable somehow. Like Gerald has a history with so many of them.

first person gameplay + shit combat hurts skyrim immensely. It doesn't hurt fallout 4 quite as much but those games are still, either way, tuned for FPS.

I say this a lot but I hate FPS because it, quite ironically, makes me feel completely disconnected from the character. I want to see the character. Seeing my character is such a huge part of a game experience for me.

I got super confused because HN is an abbreviation for Hospital Corpsman in the navy and I thought Jobbs was dating a Corps whore

corpse whore sounds good <3

she's a nurse at OSU hospital. for some reason people here were calling her "hot nurse" (I never showed any pics) and a few others called her "hitler nurse" because of the casually racist shit she said once.. so either way HN works

Xiao Hu

honestly why would anyone romance triss when the wolven storm exists

Triss is trash tier.

:: goes by book canon ::

You both disgust me #redheadlovin

she's a nurse at OSU hospital. for some reason people here were calling her "hot nurse" (I never showed any pics) and a few others called her "hitler nurse" because of the casually racist shit she said once.. so either way HN works

I interpreted hn as horny nurse

Misha

Banned

she will now be hotwheels nurse

Holy moly, Skyrim is the same price as Quake 3 Arena.

Q3A is old enough now to be the father of the baby born on the same year as Skyrim.

That's kinda ridiculous.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

It's also an abbreviation for HackerNews which is essentially reddit for software-y topics.

first person gameplay + shit combat hurts skyrim immensely. It doesn't hurt fallout 4 quite as much but those games are still, either way, tuned for FPS.

I say this a lot but I hate FPS because it, quite ironically, makes me feel completely disconnected from the character. I want to see the character. Seeing my character is such a huge part of a game experience for me.

Agreed on both points. Skyrim is an oddity, or at least was, because the world felt so vast and the exploration factor was the major draw for me. I never got attached to my character though. Fallout was even worse in the character department, and especially in Fallout 4 I got bored really quickly of the environment. Wasn't interested at all in exploring.

Witcher though, I want to keep going for the story. I want to find out what happens between Geralt and X or Y. It's kind of like a TV show or novel when there are fixed characters involved, and I like that.

---

Pretty sure the couple that moved in upstairs are having sex right now. It sounds like the most boring sex ever.

Xiao Hu

Agreed on both points. Skyrim is an oddity, or at least was, because the world felt so vast and the exploration factor was the major draw for me. I never got attached to my character though. Fallout was even worse in the character department, and especially in Fallout 4 I got bored really quickly of the environment. Wasn't interested at all in exploring.

Bethesda's recent games offer less and less options to roleplay your characters. Starting with that pathetic excuse of dialogue system over to making certain npcs essential. In Morrowind I was able to massacre quest givers like a maniac and then had to live with the consequences. Skyrim, despite me investing over 300h into it, is a huge disappointment RPG wise and after F4 I don't have much hope for the next TES
of course I will by it day one anyway...

Pretty sure the couple that moved in upstairs are having sex right now. It sounds like the most boring sex ever.

Go upstairs and coach them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom