• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
7447.jpeg

Rocket League free weekend on Steam,
oh, and it's on sale... :p

Game is pretty fun.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
"No, just move it to the left. My left not yours. Oh for fuck's sake. I'm not even enjoying this. Are you enjoying this? It's like a chore."

I can't hear voices, but it's just consistent speed. Probably missionary for 10 minutes and then they roll away with neither party satisfied.

Making fun of their boring sex helps me deal with the fact that I'm not having sex right now.

FUME5

Hirsute Nurse.

Himalayan Nurse.

Hulk Nurse.

Humongous Nurse.

Herradura Nurse (my favorite).

EDIT

Aaayyyyyyyyy Ceallach.

Jobbs

Banned
That's quite unsexy. Those 'sexy' costumes for role-playing have in general the opposite effect on me to be honest

I'm pretty much on the same page as you here... You can be sexy by being sexy.. I don't need to pretend you're a kinky nurse or something.. you can just be a real one, that's actually way hotter

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm envious of people with good bone structure like Trab and System.
Edit: also beards. The only think I can grow is pre-pubescent scruff.

SystemBug

I'm jealous of your bone structure

I bet you'd look insaaaaaaaaaaanely good without the glasses (I hope that's not interpreted as a burn or something, I just like seeing eyes)

Haha thanks! But honestly my bone structure isn't that great. I think the beard helps with it a little bit. Oh and the snapchat filter does some tricks too to make me look better. I think it also increases eye size! I actually look a whole lot worse without my glasses. Without em you can see how thick my eyebrows are and how deep set my eyes are because of my eyes getting weaker and stuff.

What?! You really don't have that glorious moustache like in your avatar?! Disappointed
I'll grow it out just for you!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I learned a new word on this page.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Any of you goons have Street Fighter V?

AcridMeat

Banned
Just got in. Have to go to bed in 25 minutes or so. Fuck my life.

But also yay weekend. Ugh. At least new friends are becoming even friendlier. I don't have to pay for half of my drinks at this point.

Prince news really dragged down today. This year really blows. :/

Someone make sure Jackie Chan is safe because I couldn't take losing him too. I'll boycott earth.
Propagandhi is okay, I guess.

You crazy sk8r kids and your Primark-branded punk bands.
You're god damn right Propagandhi is okay you jabroni.
Yum yum yum.
7447.jpeg

Rocket League free weekend on Steam,
oh, and it's on sale... :p

Game is pretty fun.
Pretty fun? It's the best game made in forever. One of the best ever all time ever ever.
would you say its better with a controller or mouse and keyboard?
Controller 100%.
Played 70 hours. It's OK.
410+ hours and it's still the best.

FUME5

Schedule permitting, that's a date next week with the cute gamer and wannabe gamedev.

Nice way to kick off the long weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom