• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine won Eurovision. Poor Russia.

I'm mainly glad Sweden didn't win again just because it's Sweden. Their entry this year was complete trash just like last year when they somehow won with a David Guetta sounding reject.

Okay, grandpa.

CDs are now as obsolete as records. Although I guess vinyls have seen a resurgence lately but that's because in many ways it's a superior format to CDs.

lol no it's not. The bitrate on CDs is well beyond able to anti-alias the highest frequency humans can hear. Some people like the distortion texture vinyl records add to music and the whole theater of using ancient technology but it's an objectively inferior format.

Jobbs

Banned
lol no it's not. The bitrate on CDs is well beyond able to anti-alias the highest frequency humans can hear. Some people like the distortion texture vinyl records add to music and the whole theater of using ancient technology but it's an objectively inferior format.

the FEy of his neogaf username

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
🚨 NON-SEQUITER INCOMING 🚨

Robert Downey Jr. is annoying and he's extremely overrated

Jobbs

Banned
Where's my smut Jobbs.

just had a moment, cracking up as a piece of smut (your ava) stares at me expectantly for smut

Following the dumspter fire a simple topless with pasties sketch caused, I'm now tempted to see what would happen if I actually drew the real smut trab has asked for a dozen times

not sure though, it might be going too far

🚨 NON-SEQUITER INCOMING 🚨

Robert Downey Jr. is annoying and he's extremely overrated

Just like Iron Shit movies

(1 was ok, but 2 and 3 are so bad it makes my eyes scream)

zeemumu

I can't imagine what your reason would be so I guess so

there's no particular reason. I'm not doing it on purpose. It's just something I noticed. The friends that I spend any considerable amount of time around are all couples.

Uncharted 4 is coming to its conclusion. I'm kinda sad to see it end.

jb1234

Alright, I'm leaving in a few minutes. This is incredibly ballsy of me. No pun intended. It feels right, though.

(Did I mention he has a hot tub?)

zeemumu

Jessica is my favorite.

I'm not big on her main Marvel look, but her Ultimate look

FUME5

I'd probably need more egging on first. I like doing things for attention and causing dumpster fires but I've never drawn real smut before

right now I'm drawing a one armed alien named Hutch

We demand smut and will pay you in attention.

zeemumu

It's a good thing that spider bite gave Peter super spider fashion powers or we would have never gotten these variations of iconic costumes.

Damn it, looking at all of this comic art makes me want to practice drawing

Xiao Hu

Looks foggier than the actual Silent hill in Pennsylvania

111413.jpg

The pollution is so heavy today that I can't even see the skyline properly. And it's getting worse and worse with every minute. I can't imagine how it is to live up in the North/North-East where this kind of stuff is part of your everyday life :(

zeemumu

On the computer. I haven't touched my physical pens in so long

I don't have illustrator or any competent alternative so I use pens often.

I'm not big on talking to the older people in my family about anything. Every topic inevitably leads back to the end of the world and conspiracies, like the apparent assassination of Thomas Jefferson by secret Vatican societies that go deeper than the Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom