• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they didn't just come out as pro-GG.

They shared a music video called Ain't No Rest for the Triggered.

I do flippantly use the word "triggered" but I realize that it has a real basis in post traumatic stress and trauma.

However, the word being co-opted by hypersensitive types has ruined the original denotation and connotation. Just shouting "triggered" every time anything makes you even slightly uncomfortable is shit tier behavior.

I do flippantly use the word "triggered" but I realize that it has a real basis in post traumatic stress and trauma.

However, the word being co-opted by hypersensitive types has ruined the original denotation and connotation. Just shouting "triggered" every time anything makes you even slightly uncomfortable is shit tier behavior.

Well, yes, but this video was making fun of rape victims and very clearly aimed at Anita, Zoe, and Wu.

FloatOn

I confess that I met one of the most insanely beautiful women I have ever seen in my life today but of course she came with her bf

🤷
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Xiao Hu

Today was such a good day.

How'd it go down for all of you?

Meh, I wanted to go to a metal bar but instead stayed at home and watched The Americans. Joining a flatmate and her boyfriend for dinner tonight though. Also the lack of sunshine is killing my mood :/

Jobbs

Banned
Fuck it, I'm playing some Magic too.

Doubt I'll bone up though, because I'm still waiting for that smut, Jobbs.

I'm not drawing smut right now I told you I'm drawin fuckin aliens you damn cunt

ictDgNk.png

FUME5

Playing s'more DOOM on stream if anyone wants to watch:

www.twitch.tv/sidescrollercast

What? How come everyone plays Magic that isn't in Pittsburgh:(

Never played the physical version (outside of some short lived attempts with my brother 25 odd years ago) but have clocked up a lot of hours on the Planeswalker / Duels versions.

EDIT

I can deal with fucking aliens, I'm Captain Kirk like that.

Okay y'all, I have Wordpad open and I'm drunk enough now.

Time to attempt to watch The Age of Adaline.

No.

1) anti-vaxxer that thinks the government is assassinating holistic doctors
2) instead of settling a dispute internally, posts shit on facebook purposefully trying to ruin this dudes career.

and now:

3) the gg guy.

RIP.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

This is a glorious post.

k i genuinely need to stop drinking, I realise ive posted this before.

I fell asleep 5 hours ago, fell asleep wasted. Woke up and ive just started drinking again. I cant pass the weekend without alcohol.

FUME5

I fell asleep 5 hours ago, fell asleep wasted. Woke up and ive just started drinking again. I cant pass the weekend without alcohol.

First things first, get some water into you.

*cracks another can of Asahi early Sunday afternoon*

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Halcyon, here is child raising advice if you still lurk this thread.

13178058_1118893641466663_6857230604386095139_n.jpg

A big step is just not having access to alcohol.
that requires someone denying me alcohol, because im a single guy who kinda lives on his own and i pay for my own things.
First things first, get some water into you.

*cracks another can of Asahi early Sunday afternoon*

we both know its too late for that. mate my fucking xbox headset broke, i ca hear voices but noone can hear me, im fukken sad. week and a half recovery time

FUME5

that requires someone denying me alcohol, because im a single guy who kinda lives on his own and i pay for my own things.

we both know its too late for that. mate my fucking xbox headset broke, i ca hear voices but noone can hear me, im fukken sad. week and a half recovery time

What brand / type of headset? That's usually the cable not being fully connected headset side if you have third party.

What brand / type of headset? That's usually the cable not being fully connected headset side if you have third party.

nah its the first party headset, that uses that one connection port. It just cut out mid game last night, i think its fucked, or worse, my controller port is fucked.

Today was such a good day.

How'd it go down for all of you?

Pretty good! If I keep my progress going with the pace I'm at, some major tasks'll be wrapped up. Super stoked

I bought magic cards today, even though I don't have any RL people to play against :(

I bought a starter kit with two decks while I was living with my brother but since moving back in with the fam, they've been gathering dust :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've been tempted to get into Magic multiple times. Everyone I talk to though says it's a money pit, so I've stayed away.

Find a meeting near you if you really want to stop. It's nearly impossible to overcome it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom