• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Is this our boy Joshua in the hot tub by himself? No. No it is not.

g8WUv57.png

use your imagination

I don't have an imagination.

hmu2S1z.png

FUME5

if I ever draw legit smut it'll be disturbingly high quality for maximum impact

Give yourself 10 minutes max and PM me the results.

*raises eyebrow suggestively*

EDIT

I did not know what Snapmap was, Doom is not going to be short of content for those who want it.

Story time.

Tonight, a few from my time at Halloween City:

Guy comes in, buys our last Obama mask. I go, jokingly, "Oh, that's our last one. Obama's America's favorite president!". The guy looks at me and goes "no he's not". I ask if his party is election themed. He goes "no, I'm going to put this on a scarecrow and hang it from my tree. The guests will see him hanging there as they walk up the front steps".

Then there was that time that I was working the Costume Rooms. Which, by the way, looks fucking awful at the end of the day. Woman comes in with her two kids. We start talking. Turns out her husband died the day before. We talk about that a bit.

Woman came in one day for about three hours to escape her abusive husband, waiting for her ride.

Yeah, lots of crazy shit goes down at Halloween.

You can't even save in Sonic 1 or 2
I had the sonic collection on gamecube and I couldn't even save, the fuck plays the entire game in one sitting

sonic 3 had a save option so it is superior

Xiao Hu

Despite having only shitty mainline games (the Sumo Digital games are actually really good) Sonic is a cool mascot. I can stand him way more than Mario nowadays, this oversaturation with Mario/Mushroom Kingdom themed games (arcade sports titles, Paper Mario, etc.) is one of my biggest criticisms about Nintendo. Plus the over reliance on family friendly titles but this is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom